Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 25, 2023 1:27 AM

Feb 2023
Here's my top 10 -

1. Subaru Natsuki
2. Emilia
3. Rem
4. Beatrice
5. Otto
6. Echidna
7. Ram
8. Reinhard
9. Wilhelm
10. Julius

Honorable mention goes to Crusch and Patrasche.

Nov 25, 2023 7:55 AM

Feb 2021
Oh buddies for me "Emilia=Subaru", They both are phenomenal characters buddy.

@StyxParadise Buddy I think you forgot to mention our broken Hero, Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti. Without Petelgeuse we can't even imagine Re:0's existence.
He is really a great character buddy. He is my 2nd favourite character after Emilia & Subaru.
Suka-7777-SukaNov 25, 2023 9:23 AM
Nov 27, 2023 3:35 AM

Mar 2016
I wanted to let you all know about these announcements.

Emilia is the winner.

We appreciate your participation in our poll.

Tell you, my spoiler wishes to say. Emilia is appealing to me.

Good luck all of you! <3
Nov 27, 2023 3:44 AM

Apr 2013
I definitely like Emilia best, I still can't forgive Rem
Nov 27, 2023 4:02 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Daddi4900
Anastasia Hoshin is easily the most slept-on girl in Re:Zero. Very nice balance of callous and comfort. Plus her scarf is cool too.
@Daddi4900 scarf eh.... *gets arc5,6 flashbacks*

As for the forum question...Being a novel reader, I prefer Emilia far more than other female characters. Not saying others are bad tho, in any way.
Yes ik it's basic but my top 3 still are :
Subaru
Emilia
Beako

Nov 27, 2023 5:44 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to SametTakao
I wanted to let you all know about these announcements.

Emilia is the winner.

We appreciate your participation in our poll.

Tell you, my spoiler wishes to say. Emilia is appealing to me.

Good luck all of you! <3
@SametTakao Buddy please let us know, who is your favourite character in Re:0?

We are really excited to know dear buddy.. :⁠,⁠-⁠)
Nov 27, 2023 5:52 AM

Feb 2021
@SametTakao Oh buddy oh buddy I forgot to ask you!
Where is the strongest characters, Reinhard & Satella?
Nov 27, 2023 6:10 AM

Feb 2021
My dear buddy @Gator! Please don't say anything bad about the best waifu Rem (Nagatsuki Tappei is now going to make Rem the heroine lol). Rem fans are toxic, they can do anything to prove Emilia is the worst character. Because most of them are suffering with mental problems buddy. Buddy buddy so please do anything but don't try to say anything about the best waifu Rem.

East or west, "Emilia & Subaru" are the best.
Nov 27, 2023 5:36 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to Ameenzaruba10
Well. If in terms of cuteness, I will choose Emilia. But if in terms of common sense, I will choose Rem
@Ameenzaruba10 Yeah yeah buddy, killing a person just for smiling, according to you it calls common sense lol!
Rem is the cutest & the best waifu. Emilia is the greatest but not least a waifu.

Blame Pandora for this condition of Emilia's.
Sigh for her :⁠'⁠(
Nov 27, 2023 6:51 PM

Jan 2022
i see only 5.1% of folks on this thread know the correct answer...👀
Nov 28, 2023 9:40 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@SametTakao Buddy please let us know, who is your favourite character in Re:0?

We are really excited to know dear buddy.. :⁠,⁠-⁠)
Emilia, Echidna, Crusch

Reinhard is the strongest and he can't kill Satella permanently completely
SametTakaoNov 28, 2023 9:46 AM
Nov 28, 2023 10:16 AM

Jan 2019
I will rank each character in this poll (it misses a lot of characters) 100% objectively in terms of writing including the novel content.

Based on characters in this poll:
1- Subaru
2- Echidna
3- Priscilla
4- Beatrice
5- Julius
6- Ram
7- Crusch
8- Meili
9- Anastasia
10- Elsa
11- Pandora
12- Frederica
13- Emilia & Rem
14- Ferris
15- Puck
16- Petra
17- Ryuzu

Emilia & Rem are extremely overrated characters when pretty much most of other characters are better. I will include a lot more characters above Emilia & Rem like Aldebaran, Vincent, Reid and so more.

It's ironic Rem and Emilia is most popular characters of Re:Zero when they are not even in Top10 in their own series in terms of characterization nor Top15 or even Top20 when all characters included
OkeanixNov 28, 2023 10:23 AM
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Nov 28, 2023 6:38 PM

Feb 2021
@SametTakao

What are you saying buddy @Okeanix? I can't imagine that someone is saying Emilia overrated. No Buddy no Emilia is not overrated, she is only getting that attention from everyone that she should have received years ago.
Let me tell you a story, in September 2016 when I was started watching Re:0 then I like this anime so much. You all know that the season 1 was just a prologue type season. But still I like the main characters very much. But it is not about Subaru, it is about Emilia. You can't even imagine what we received from this anime community being an Emilia fan. We are bullied by this community because we like Emilia. Most of the fans were used to saying that Emilia is a harem trash, she is annoying, not a waifu, useless & a shame for this series. Even they also used to say that we have mental problems that's why we like that damn Emilia, we should show a doctor as soon as possible. In our school even in our college and everywhere we were insulted because we like Emilia. Buddy! with my personal experience I am saying that Emilia is not overrated, she is the most hated character in this community. And it also goes to Subaru but not at least as Emilia. She was hated by this community exactly like how she was discriminated by everyone in this series. But everything started to change after 2020-21 when season 2 started airing. From that time everyone began to realize how great characters our Subaru & Emilia are!

After all this time now we are very relieved to see that most of the fans considering Subaru & Emilia their favourite characters, And the divisions that have persisted in the anime community for so long are almost at an end today. It is really a great relief which some bullied Emi-Suba fans like me only can feel which I can't describe in words.
It's really nice to see, if Subaru is no.1 for someone's then Emilia is for them no.2, And if Emilia is no.1 for someone then Subaru for them no.2.

I voted here for Subaru, but it does not mean that I don't like Emilia. Being a WN reader or not it doesn't matter, both Subaru and Emilia are equally loved by me. They both are well written characters & very precious to me (Oh buddies I love them so much. I can laugh for them I can cry for them all the day, what if someone calls me a mental, I accept, because I love both of them like a crazy).
Don't worry buddies, the time for Subaru is coming because season 3 is going to air very soon. And after season 3, I'm sure that our boy will get the attention which he deserves (also Emilia alongside with Subaru).
Subaru & Emilia are the best...

At last, season 3 is here, Hurray! let's go buddies.... see ya..

Nov 29, 2023 3:03 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Suka-7777-Suka
@SametTakao

What are you saying buddy @Okeanix? I can't imagine that someone is saying Emilia overrated. No Buddy no Emilia is not overrated, she is only getting that attention from everyone that she should have received years ago.
Let me tell you a story, in September 2016 when I was started watching Re:0 then I like this anime so much. You all know that the season 1 was just a prologue type season. But still I like the main characters very much. But it is not about Subaru, it is about Emilia. You can't even imagine what we received from this anime community being an Emilia fan. We are bullied by this community because we like Emilia. Most of the fans were used to saying that Emilia is a harem trash, she is annoying, not a waifu, useless & a shame for this series. Even they also used to say that we have mental problems that's why we like that damn Emilia, we should show a doctor as soon as possible. In our school even in our college and everywhere we were insulted because we like Emilia. Buddy! with my personal experience I am saying that Emilia is not overrated, she is the most hated character in this community. And it also goes to Subaru but not at least as Emilia. She was hated by this community exactly like how she was discriminated by everyone in this series. But everything started to change after 2020-21 when season 2 started airing. From that time everyone began to realize how great characters our Subaru & Emilia are!

After all this time now we are very relieved to see that most of the fans considering Subaru & Emilia their favourite characters, And the divisions that have persisted in the anime community for so long are almost at an end today. It is really a great relief which some bullied Emi-Suba fans like me only can feel which I can't describe in words.
It's really nice to see, if Subaru is no.1 for someone's then Emilia is for them no.2, And if Emilia is no.1 for someone then Subaru for them no.2.

I voted here for Subaru, but it does not mean that I don't like Emilia. Being a WN reader or not it doesn't matter, both Subaru and Emilia are equally loved by me. They both are well written characters & very precious to me (Oh buddies I love them so much. I can laugh for them I can cry for them all the day, what if someone calls me a mental, I accept, because I love both of them like a crazy).
Don't worry buddies, the time for Subaru is coming because season 3 is going to air very soon. And after season 3, I'm sure that our boy will get the attention which he deserves (also Emilia alongside with Subaru).
Subaru & Emilia are the best...

At last, season 3 is here, Hurray! let's go buddies.... see ya..

@EMI-SUBA_FAN No. I never said Emilia is not good, but there are better 20 characters. I think she is overrated in sense of because there is many characters better, don't get the spotlight like she does.
G.O.A.T Twitter Account: https://x.com/Okeanix1
Dec 1, 2023 1:37 PM

Feb 2021
Oh buddy @Okeanix I understood buddy, What are you wanted to say!
Actually buddy I think, this is because Emilia was Nagatsuki Tappei's first character whom he created. He even created all of Re:0 characters with only Emilia keep in mind (including Subaru).
It's ironic Rem and Emilia is most popular characters of Re:Zero when they are not even in Top10 in their own series in terms of characterization nor Top15 or even Top20 when all characters included

Yeah, I agree with you about Rem but can't agree about Emilia. Actually buddy, it is not only your problem, most of the people thinks the same about Emilia. To be honest, buddy Emilia is not that easy to understand character which everybody thinks. It took me almost 7 years to understand her character. But still I think I didn't understand her character well. I watched the anime, read the original version WN & also bought the original LN (read the manga of bond of ice & also read the LN version which I got from the Blu-ray DVD). Once I tried the witch cult translation version of WN because I was really weak in Nihongo & also in English (because English is not my first language buddy). Oh god what I say about this damn translators! I compared the original version of WN & the witch cult translation version, I find out they did everything to make unpleasant & worst Emilia's scenes and dialogues. They even write some of Emilia's dialogues in such a way that it makes no sense. Please every users who reading this are requested not to read the witch cult translation version, please read the original WN or buy the official LN, it will be better for you to understand the characters more well.
Anyway, buddy Emilia is now become my favourite female character in all of animangas. My favourite Male Protagonist & Female Protagonist are 'Thorfinn' from Vinland saga & 'Violet Evergarden' from Violet Evergarden. And you will agree with me or not I don't know but Emilia is a mixture of both of them, Thorfinn & Violet. She means something else for me, I found a real ideal person in her character which I never found in other characters in Re:0. She deserves the number one place buddy, she really deserves it. I started reading Re:0 only because of her character like how Nagatsuki start writing Re:0 to create her.
(Buddy @Okeanix, if I have said something bad or if my words have hurt you, then I am very sorry, please forgive me if you can.)

In my opinion she deserves the first place & also Subaru. It really saddens me why @SametTakao put Subaru so low on the Pull. He should be put Subaru on first or second place on the Pull.
Buddy @Okeanix if you have any problem with the other characters of Re:0 then you can ask Nagatsuki Tappei about it, I am putting his twitter & pixiv account link in below, he was always late in replying but he reads every fans comments (please don't ask anyone bad).

Twitter & Pixiv
Dec 2, 2023 12:19 AM

Nov 2019
Yorna.

In this list, I'd pick Julius
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Dec 20, 2023 4:05 AM

Aug 2020
Crusch all the way. Literally the best Re Zero waifu.

Dec 24, 2023 10:44 AM
Apr 2018
"Ore wa EMILIA ga suki da...!"

That sums it up for me.
Dec 30, 2023 4:31 PM

Oct 2020
Subaru. He's the definition of pain. A visibly "growing character".
WISHED I COULD ALSO GET TRANSPORTED TO A WORLD FULL OF MAGIC And DUNGEONS, please take me there too if you are able to (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠
Dec 30, 2023 6:09 PM

May 2021
Echidna is best re:zero waifu.

Between the three main re:zero waifus though, I choose Rem.
Echidna best waifu :D
Jan 1, 8:58 PM

Feb 2021
@Vendicator Rem is the best waifu ever created. Echidna is not cute as Rem
Jan 1, 11:58 PM
Nov 2023
terminador_2397 said:
Betelgeuse is the best

Sympathy for tume being
Jan 1, 11:58 PM
Nov 2023
Nah! i would choose rem fr ....she is a princess in my eyes after her motivation to subaru...
Jan 2, 8:41 PM

Feb 2021
@SorewaKirito Rem is the best waifu and Subaru is the best Character.
Jan 2, 11:26 PM
Nov 2023
Suka-7777-Suka said:
@SorewaKirito Rem is the best waifu and Subaru is the best Character.

Yesss rightt...they are the best !!
Jan 3, 4:56 PM
Jan 2022
Emilia is the best, no doubt about it, and my favourite VA also voices her.
Jan 3, 10:24 PM
Nov 2023
Myname_Nana said:
Emilia is the best, no doubt about it, and my favourite VA also voices her.

Bro u got same pfp as mine (mine on ig )
Jan 6, 4:53 AM
Jan 2021
1. Rem
2. Beatrice
3. Petra
4. Felix
5. Rest
Jan 13, 11:52 AM

Feb 2013
Crap!!! I didn’t see the “all” button…
Jan 26, 1:20 AM

Mar 2020
Emilia is easily the best female character so far. I don't hate rem or anything but she felt more like a plot device than an actual full fledged character.
check out odd taxi
Feb 14, 1:59 PM
Nov 2021
Reply to darthe_
nopsik said:
No way ram has less votes than all 😭😭

I mean she did kill Subaru, so not a surprise
@darthe_ so did rem lol
Feb 20, 7:43 PM

Dec 2022
Well; it's official, I'm the only one who voted for Elsa.

the only characters I like so far & their alignment (no particular order):

Good: Wilhelm, Puck

Neutral: Sekhmet, AL

Evil: Elsa, Regulus, Pandora
deadlyspawnFeb 20, 7:51 PM
Feb 22, 10:17 AM

May 2019
No option for Felt?
I'll have to go Rem then. Followed by Beatrice.
Feb 27, 8:29 AM
Aug 2017
Beako is the actual best girl
Feb 28, 7:27 PM

Mar 2022
The best character of this series, subaru, is so lowly voted meanwhile kidlia is so highly voted... Man.
Feb 29, 10:27 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Blueberry173
The best character of this series, subaru, is so lowly voted meanwhile kidlia is so highly voted... Man.
@Blueberry173 I voted both Baru/Lia
Feb 29, 10:29 AM

Feb 2021
The real best character is Annerose Miload.
But sadly everybody forget about her!
Mar 1, 2:58 AM
Aug 2017
I like Echidna and Ram, but my favourite it Beatrice.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» There will be a Season 3 Part 2 / Season 4. ( 1 2 )

Okeanix - Sep 6

50 by Profat »»
Yesterday, 11:57 AM

» Subaru's mom is the Witch of Envy (Crazy Fan Theory)

CautiousShadow - Sep 12

22 by QcDiablo »»
Sep 20, 7:22 AM

Poll: » About FAL "Fantasy Anime League" Fall 2024

AbhinavAnge - Sep 16

14 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Sep 19, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Novel readers, do you hate Liliana?

0451 - Sep 16

11 by Okeanix »»
Sep 18, 1:34 PM

» What is the reason you're (still) watching Re:Zero? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Mar 27

97 by WataryAndrian »»
Sep 18, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.