Aug 2022
Have you noticed that..
Tell your thoughts.
Oct 23, 2023 1:49 PM
Mar 2023
Likely because Spitz knocked him out
Oct 23, 2023 2:10 PM
May 2021
Yeah, it's either due to Spitz knocking him out, as someone already mentioned, or because Toto was like a buffor?? Like, Toto was the one explaining almost the entire case, so maybe that's why Ron's curse or whatever that is didn't activate??
Oct 23, 2023 4:10 PM
Aug 2022
I’m guessing because Ron didn’t really do much in this case. He essentially just gave Toto all the hints.
Oct 23, 2023 4:26 PM

Aug 2021
that true now you leave me wondering why he just doesn't do that all the time
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2023 7:34 PM

Mar 2011
Reply to YanYan
that true now you leave me wondering why he just doesn't do that all the time
@yaawwwwnnn I feel like he usually just gets too absorbed into solving cases that he stops being himself and controlling himself (before this mode gets avticated).

But this time he had to because he knew someone else was watching. So I feel like it was rather him laying low himself and then Spitz knocked him out rather than the other way around. Because I feel like he'd do anything to speak to the culprit in this mode.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Oct 24, 2023 12:38 AM
Nov 2022
I think he needs to be there for the confession/final statement.
1. When Ron thought someone was the perpetrator he never went into the state of ending “go off yourself” mode. It only occurred after verbal confession.
2. He doesn’t last long in that mode. Each time it has activated that we have seen it disengages quickly. I wouldn’t say it turns off once the perp is dead because the last 2 have survived, albeit Ron thought they were dead.
So I think as long as he isn’t there for the confession/final statement the perp is safe from Ron and his unique “mode”.
Oct 24, 2023 5:06 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to Wildflower3
@yaawwwwnnn I feel like he usually just gets too absorbed into solving cases that he stops being himself and controlling himself (before this mode gets avticated).

But this time he had to because he knew someone else was watching. So I feel like it was rather him laying low himself and then Spitz knocked him out rather than the other way around. Because I feel like he'd do anything to speak to the culprit in this mode.
@Wildflower3 that makes sense I mean he's addicted to cases or something right
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2023 8:45 AM
Mar 2018
as a manga reader, I can tell you Spitz didn't knock him out. Spitz dragged him away while he was out of it and getting ready to hypnotize the husband. Spitz was able to drag Ron away and tie him up all while Ron was in that state. in the manga, Toto looked back at Ron being dragged away immediately after he was the one who pressured the culprit. in the anime, they spaced it out longer for dramatic affect.
Oct 26, 2023 8:16 AM

Mar 2011
Reply to Davishater
as a manga reader, I can tell you Spitz didn't knock him out. Spitz dragged him away while he was out of it and getting ready to hypnotize the husband. Spitz was able to drag Ron away and tie him up all while Ron was in that state. in the manga, Toto looked back at Ron being dragged away immediately after he was the one who pressured the culprit. in the anime, they spaced it out longer for dramatic affect.
@Davishater Sorry, I just recently started to read the manga and you are right. I think the anime was a little bit misleading in this regard O.o.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Oct 26, 2023 8:35 AM
Mar 2018
@Wildflower3 no, you're good. I'm wondering if it's just the way the anime creators are portraying everything, too. everytime I watch/read reviews, I find the conclusions people are coming to are all the same, but it's not accurate with how the manga is wanting you to portray things. For example, in episode 2, a lot of people are saying Amamiya is a very weak police officer, when that is actually not what was going on.
Oct 27, 2023 5:54 AM
Mar 2022
Phantom_373 said:
I’m guessing because Ron didn’t really do much in this case. He essentially just gave Toto all the hints.

and I am pretty sure he gave him a script to say in front of ppl, Toto said it himself that he is relieved that he let out properly + Ron already damaged his ear peice so there's no chance for him to know what they are talking about
Oct 27, 2023 5:57 AM
Mar 2022
Davishater said:

yeah that makes scene, like how in the first place Ron get all tied up with a rope and hanging up. It only make scene if he wasn't in his normal state yeah it makes scene now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

68 by Mayuka »»
Jun 12, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2023

25 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2023

38 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2023

54 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

70 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.