Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2023 2:22 PM
Apr 2022
I've been waiting a bit for them to put season two into the database for My Anime List. If y'all have any info please let me know!
Aug 17, 2023 2:43 PM

Jul 2020
They won't because Season 2 isn't strictly anime, more specifically not a primarily Japanese produced show. MAL only lists shows made in Japan, Visions Season 2 was a worldwide collaborative effort.
Aug 17, 2023 2:56 PM
Oct 2019
S2 will be made by different animation studios around the world. Since anime just refers to Japanese animation, only episodes made by Japanese animation studios will be released on MAL. So I expect that there will probably be individual pages created for the episodes that are categorised as anime when they get announced.
Aug 17, 2023 3:18 PM
THE KING OF D
Feb 2018
paullen said:
S2 will be made by different animation studios around the world. Since anime just refers to Japanese animation, only episodes made by Japanese animation studios will be released on MAL. So I expect that there will probably be individual pages created for the episodes that are categorised as anime when they get announced.

S2 has been out for a while already.
Aug 17, 2023 3:21 PM
Oct 2020
HarrWalk said:
I've been waiting a bit for them to put season two into the database for My Anime List. If y'all have any info please let me know!

They never will since none of the episodes are made by Japanese studios
Aug 17, 2023 3:54 PM

Jan 2019
yoshZZ said:
HarrWalk said:

They never will since none of the episodes are made by Japanese studios

The Pit was produced by D’ART Shtajio, a studio based in Tokyo. Granted it was by far the worst episode of the season so I don't think this site is missing much by not having it.

Aug 17, 2023 6:12 PM

May 2022
they won't it had eps from other countries too
Aug 17, 2023 11:23 PM
Oct 2019
Bennyawesome said:
paullen said:

S2 has been out for a while already.
Lol I had no idea... Technically the episodes made by Korean and Japanese studios should be included in MAL.
Aug 19, 2023 5:02 AM
Jan 2023
mal doesn’t put this kind of stuff on it. like western anime and in this situation something with some non anime episodes even if it does have some. Maybe it’ll show up but Idk
Aug 21, 2023 12:19 AM

Jan 2021
GeorgeIXVI said:
They won't because Season 2 isn't strictly anime, more specifically not a primarily Japanese produced show. MAL only lists shows made in Japan, Visions Season 2 was a worldwide collaborative effort.

That's not entirely correct it's more like collection of anime-esk asian shows as Korean and Chinese shows have been on here quite a few times
Aug 21, 2023 12:22 AM

Jan 2021
paullen said:

If I am correct none of the episodes in the second season were directed and made in Japan
May 5, 12:55 AM

Dec 2008
This is the issue with MAL: they are so lacking in proper consitant direciton, that thwy say they wont put the 2nd season of a show that already has its 1st season on the website, yet there are literally non anime shows made in 3d, CGI on the website, and non japanese shows made in CHINA all over MAL nowadays. Saying something cant be on the site because itsn ot made totally in japan or by japanese people would be like erasing the entries for some Studio Ghibli works because some non japanese people might have worked on certain films. We gotta start petitions for MAL to be more sensible, because I have been using this site for way too long to try and switch over to some other site at this point. IM too invested. Needs to update its weird policies.
May 5, 1:02 AM

Jan 2009
they are not made in japan so mal will not add it
May 5, 10:11 AM

Oct 2013
Yeah I wish we had some international cartoon tab for all the Wakfu, Gumball, Futurama, Steven Universe, Bojack Horseman, disney cartoons etc. I tried some stuff for all series but it's not the same than cartoons only website like here...

I mean I don't care about chinese anime but here they are plaguing all the tabs (thankfully they're mainly ona so not mixed with tv series at least), so why not THOSE series ? it's the same feeling overall lol I know it would multiply the database needed but come on
TitadouMay 5, 10:15 AM
May 5, 10:19 AM

Mar 2023
Since MAL won't accept Scott Pilgrim Takes Off as an anime, then there is no hope that SW:V s2 will ever be consider one here.
May 8, 8:29 AM

Nov 2015
Never.
We are lucky season 1 is even here.
HACKs! 🤢🤮

More topics from this board

Poll: » Star Wars: Visions Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

EmmyMoomin - Sep 22, 2021

53 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 5, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Star Wars: Visions Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

63 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 4, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Star Wars: Visions Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

73 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Apr 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Star Wars: Visions Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

54 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 15, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Star Wars: Visions Episode 7 Discussion

46 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 7, 7:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.