Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2023 8:04 AM
Aug 2020
don't expect to see a big fight on this one.

it was a good episode even if i don't understand what they are saying...

of course i watchec all the episodes with subtitles when it was available.
otakuweekJan 10, 9:02 AM
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 27, 2023 9:35 AM
May 2017
I am happy they spend this episode on story more because the entire 5 episode of this donghua was mostly actions with the remaining doing all the world building and explanation of the story.
Jan 2, 11:34 AM

Feb 2018
Fifth uncle is going crazy with the immortality pills, like.. take a chill pill my guy ;'D
Jan 10, 4:39 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Loved it as usual, but did we really need whatever the last five minutes was? There seems to be a lot of story left to tell, it's a shame that they're wasting precious episode time espcially when there's ONE left. DOES it wrap up in the next episode, or do we have to wait another 3 years for that? (although I didn't have to wait 3 years I just picked the whole thing up today lol) Still, yes they're longer episodes, but it's still just 7 in total, not 24 or even 12. Time is precious, and we can't be wasting a single minute. The plot better be progressing or there better be an epic all-out balls-to-the-wall fight on screen- which is what we are mainly here for of course. While it seems wrong to complain about what is merely a nitpick when they've given us so much already, I just want them to stick the landing man, if it really does end in the next episode, so I really want to keep things a-moving. Maybe I'm just thinking that EVERY character is going to get a fight scene, and with the characters that were introduced that we have left, that doesn't seem likely. At least the last episode is extra long at 48 minutes total. And besides that waste of five minutes at the end, the plot DID progress a lot in regards to more backstory of the whole situation, and also a bit more on the immortality pills. As for the last episode, I'm unsure of HOW hard they're gonna go, but at least let us see a fight with the metal element guy, maybe? And also that beast of insanity/anger/whatever? And as for closure for the story, well, for the bare minimum, we must see what happens when the divine beast or whatever you call it is returned.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 8, 2:00 AM

Nov 2012
I am so uninterested in the plot/story at this point, they might as well just be fighting for the sake of it at this point...
I'm not sure the visuals can save this show for me either. Especially when that's also totally inconsistent.
The comedy in this is a total miss for me too
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wu Shan Wu Xing: Xichuan Huan Zi Lin Episode 4 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 16, 2023

27 by JVskunkape »»
Feb 8, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Wu Shan Wu Xing: Xichuan Huan Zi Lin Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 2, 2023

7 by JVskunkape »»
Feb 6, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Wu Shan Wu Xing: Xichuan Huan Zi Lin Episode 1 Discussion

Apelix - Jul 26, 2023

10 by JVskunkape »»
Feb 6, 8:37 PM

» Streaming in US

HereForTheRobots - Sep 22, 2023

1 by yoshZZ »»
Sep 22, 2023 6:09 PM

» Why rating is N/A?

kiritofo - Aug 11, 2023

2 by kiritofo »»
Aug 14, 2023 1:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.