Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2023 6:03 PM

Oct 2021
So, did they survive or did they die? It seems they were ok, but no big battle that was kinda meh...

This must be the most low effort Sunrise have ever put at an OVA, lol. A lot of still images and reused shots from the mains series and the OVAs... still, I would like to see more of the pretty boys, I really like them. It's kinda sad that this is the last piece of media ever produced for this franchise.

The redesigned armors look very cool, it's nice to see our waifu Naste at least once more, Byakuen and Jun aswell. I really like the atmosphere of this franchise!
Oct 10, 2023 3:43 AM

Jul 2011
I really wonder if there was an issue with the budget or something.
I have never seen so much reused footage and long speech over stills. (and that season speech last episode).
It almost feel like they made one new episode worth and then extended it over 5.

I didn't mind it not ending on a battle but the ending still feel a bit too vague.
Jan 25, 10:50 PM

Nov 2012
definitely not the strongest note to end on, but not abysmal either, overall just more of the same!

good anime, if nothing spectacular, probably one that deserves a reboot or revisit of some kind
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Message Episode 2 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Mar 21, 2021

2 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 25, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Message Episode 4 Discussion

GarouWolf - Jul 23, 2023

1 by Eyth »»
Oct 9, 2023 3:12 PM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Message Episode 1 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Mar 10, 2021

2 by Eyth »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Message Episode 3 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Mar 30, 2021

1 by GarouWolf »»
Jul 22, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.