Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2023 11:11 PM
🇵🇰🇯🇵

Dec 2018
Now Sanji and Chopper narrate the events.
LeknaatMay 14, 2023 12:45 AM
May 14, 2023 4:01 AM

Apr 2022
probably the second last wano recap, next week we feast.
May 14, 2023 2:38 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I find it hilarious how all characters get Chibied out in these recap episodes except for Chopper.
May 14, 2023 6:11 PM

Jul 2013
Nothing much to say besides that I'm super hyped for the next episode.

May 16, 2023 2:23 AM
Feb 2018
Too much fillers.. We don't need more of them..
May 20, 2023 9:55 AM
Jan 2021
Like for any other special episode, I won’t be going over the details of the content as it’s recapping the previous episodes, which I am sure that I’ve gone over. 

We all knew that Sanji would take all the opportunities to take shots at Zoro, and Chopper will continue to be supportive, but still worry knowing that the injuries that Zoro got from Kaido will be twice as bad once this battle has ended. 

I honestly just want to see Luffy once again! 

It’s been too long and I’m beyond ecstatic to see Luffy kick Kaido’s ass! We all know that if Luffy says he’s going to do something, he does it no questions asked. He said he’ll kick Mingo’s ass, and he did! He said he’d kick Hordy’s ass, and he did. He said that he’d defeat Katakuri, AND GUESS WHAT?! HE DID! This isn’t any different. And besides, he’s the FIFTH EMPEROR for a reason. 

Through this special we get to see Zoro’s journey since accepting the Minks’ special medicine knowing the consequences. It seems that he’s on the verge of something involving Enma, the blade that he got from Hiyori, that has caused Sanji to be salty about how Zoro has gotten more interaction from her than he has. That’s just how it is Sanji. Get over it! 

LET’S GO ONE PIECE! KEEP BEING THE GREATEST FICTIONAL WORK IN EXISTENCE!
May 25, 2023 7:30 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sunmary Wano´s typical, ZOro and his last battle, condensed but interesting!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Took a screenshot, left wondering

r_Evolution - May 15, 2023

3 by Clannadstan »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.