Forum Settings
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2023 12:12 AM
Jul 2021
The festival went pretty well so far, we get to see Dagruel's sons and Shion just stomped on them so quick. Hakurou finally met his daughter Momiji.

It looks like there's a new rivalry between Momiji and Albis..who's gonna be the first wife of Benimaru? 
Gonta29May 3, 2023 8:13 AM
May 3, 2023 6:24 AM

Feb 2018
Pretty great chapter! 

Looks like Rimiru's dungeon plan is going smoothly, he's really going for that fantasy-esque idea.

Momoji meeting Hakurou was pretty wholesome, though Hakurou seemed really chill when he heard the news that he had a daughter lol. It was funny how he tried to act like a father already in front of Benimaru.

Benimaru also having a potential harem? Sheeesh, my man lolol. 

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 3, 2023 6:53 AM

Nov 2018
Stay away from Rimuru's dream🤣
May 3, 2023 8:51 AM
Mar 2016
"Becoming the owner of an elf club is one of my dreams, anyone who get in my way will becrushed into the dirt."
My man Rimuru got his priorities straight.

Also, Momiji's so cute. #TeamMomiji
May 3, 2023 9:59 AM

Aug 2019
At the start of the chapter the rabbit man mentions her daughter, Flamaire.
She's the main character in the spin-off manga called 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Ways of the Monster Nation'.
Anyone interested in reading more Reincarnated as a Slime should start reading that spin-off now after chapter 106 of the main series.
The spin-off has 49 chapters so far, it's been publishing since 2016.

MAL link:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/106118/Tensei_shitara_Slime_Datta_Ken__Mamono_no_Kuni_no_Arukikata
May 9, 2023 10:25 AM
Jan 2021
not much happening but great introduction to Love and Battle!
May 23, 2023 4:07 PM
Nov 2016
I haven't read the novel, but I want to see a lot more of Diablo! He is so cool and so cute! Too bad this story has too many characters, and it's hard to focus on him.

May 25, 2023 8:15 PM
Jul 2018
Aww, Rimuru is so glad to give Gabil chances to reunite with his father, Abil. I hope Gabil's banishment from his origins gets lifted. Those three kids of the Demon Lord Dagruel sure are naughty! They got their lessons learned lol. Also, don't those two horse-headed and the other beast technically beastman? Although they are monsters, they should be classified as beastmen as well. Are beastman monsters too? Oh my, Rimuru really loves elves, lol. He'd declare a war against the Viscount Kazak if he truly has elves as slaves in his hands. The sudden dump of big news on Hakurou lol, he instantly went into papa mode.

Oh my, so Momiji still wants to marry Benimaru, and also, ALVIS AS WELL!?!? Oh my, Alvis doesn't really want to give up the seat of first wife, but even if she doesn't claim it, she still wishes to be a wife of Benimaru! Must be nice being a hot guy. It seems like the two, Shuna and Shion, is also interested in marrying Rimuru. What if Rimuru lies to them about his previous life was that Rimuru was female!? Would their feelings change for him? Of course not!! Lesbian love!!
May 25, 2023 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
Yaggamy said:

The spin-off has 49 chapters so far, it's been publishing since 2016.
Oh my, since 2016? I remember I was still a normie at that time and never even had any knowledre abot anime, manga, and all Japanese literature! Thanks for this amazing information!
Aug 20, 2023 7:48 AM
Apr 2021
amazing world building, fights, character development and relationships
Mar 27, 2:07 PM
Nov 2022
This chapter is very entertaining. Hakuro's cuteness meets his daughter, Benimaru, who is being targeted by two women, and Rimuru, who is always fought over by Shion and Shuna. It's all very funny.
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Sep 2016
Benimaru is no harem guy lol.
He has standards
bruh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 116 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 26

3 by LuisLetacio »»
May 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 4 Discussion

Vindstot - Jul 24, 2015

12 by Naruto__senpai »»
Apr 30, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 117 Discussion

irondark30 - Apr 28

1 by MRM2405 »»
Apr 28, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

13 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 15 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Aug 11, 2016

11 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.