Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 4 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 1, 2023 4:28 PM
May 2023
VERY BAD VERY BAD VERY BAD VERY BAD
May 2, 2023 4:57 PM

Jun 2019
Jesus Christ... they're o extra with it. LMAO. I couldn't hold my laughter during this episode. But, at least his siblings learned their lesson.
May 2, 2023 8:35 PM
Jul 2021
very generic feel good type anime
May 2, 2023 10:00 PM

Apr 2009
great scenery, well done house, anime photo mode
May 3, 2023 12:08 AM
Sep 2021
Very Suck, very bad, trash, garbage
May 3, 2023 7:31 PM
Apr 2017
Dhar Mann man if he made a isekai anime.
the level of corniness, cringeness self insert fanfic is out of the charts on this one.
so shallow,so empty the style and design of the characters are the only good this about this anime,even the animation is bellow mediocre.
the writing in this anime is so bad it feels like it was written by a AI,that just learned what a isekai is.

nothing in this anime is organic or believable, everything is forced and nonsense.
MFW watching the cops just standing there so the MC can save the day,also the personality change of the brother and sister
⣿⡿⣱⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢷⣆⢩⠛⠋⠁⢠⡦⠚⢿⣷⢱⢨⡻⣷⣤⣿⣛⠞⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣟⣟⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣷⡘⣿⣷⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠉⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡈⣼⣷⣄⠙⣿⣿⣦⡲⣭⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣾⣿⣿⡿⣿⣇⢷⣿⣿⢇⢌⠻⣷⣌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡔⢿⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣰⣳⣿⣿⣿⣧⡹⣿⣿⣿⣮⣻⣷⣮⣝⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡜⣿⡿⣼⣎⢷⣌⠛⢷⣝⢿⣿⣿⣿⡸⣍⠉⠉⠉⠉⢵⢞⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣮⡛⢿⣿⣷⣯⣻⣿
⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡘⢱⣿⡿⠈⢉⣄⠲⣬⣵⣍⣻⢿⣇⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣧⡛⢿⣿⣿⡌⠢⣍⠻⢿⣿⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣇⢻⣿⣿⡿⣁⢦⠉⠀⣴⣜⢿⣇⠹⣿⣿⣫⣦⣝⢸⣿⠟⢛⡻⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⢿⣷⣄⠹⣿⣿⣌⢮⣁⠀⠙⢿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣎⢿⡿⣱⡿⠀⠀⢸⣶⣭⣓⡙⠀⢹⢇⣿⣿⣿⡿⢉⣴⡿⠟⣢⣴⠆⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢡⢸⣿⣿⣦⠘⢿⣿⣧⡻⣷⣄⠑
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡸⡿⠀⡀⣠⣾⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢎⣾⣿⠿⠻⢀⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢰⣿⣟⢿⣿⣿⡇⣤⡙⢿⣷⣝⢿⣷
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠸⣷⢿⣿⠿⣫⣠⡶⣫⣾⣿⣏⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣁⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣁⣛⡛⢻⡘⣿⣿⣿⢹⠿⣒⣙⠻⣮⣿
⣿⣮⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣌⠨⣤⠾⣟⣯⣾⣿⣿⣿⣯⠰⡿⢻⣭⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⢟⡋⢵⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢃⡘⣿⣿⡶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿
⣿⣿⣶⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣴⣿⣿⣦⡻⣿⢿⣿⠛⣛⣽⣿⣜⢿⣷⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡫⢎⡫⢵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⢧⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢣⣝⢧⡙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⣝⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⢋⣠⣶⣿⣿⣷⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣐⠭⠛⢿⣿
⣿⠿⠛⢁⢸⡞⣿⣷⡙⢷⣮⣝⠻⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⣉⠩⢿⣷⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

May 3, 2023 8:15 PM
May 2023
Just another poor written Isekai trash
May 4, 2023 2:57 AM

May 2020
I had forgotten how he let his "brothers" get away unscathed without even properly sevrering ties with them. He should have let the police handle it or better yet simply told them he saved the little cunt because values human life, nothing else. I wish he severed any kind of relationship with those 2
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.
May 4, 2023 1:22 PM

Jan 2021
Everything in this world conveniently happens for our mc so that he can show off his ultra rizz without even knowing about it. I am pretty sure they were trying to be funny with the whole gang coming up scene cause it was so cheesy and stupid and yet it still managed to make me laugh. Such a good world they live in where the police doesn't even move a muscle because the mc will take care of it and the siblings accepting their fault was way too quick.

Well either way I am just here for the girls (cause the character designs are awesome). There is still something else that's attracting me to this show. Maybe I just want to see this mc grow a harem or something with his unlimited rizz.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 4, 2023 9:50 PM
Dec 2019
I was skipping through episodes with the arrow keys and was losing nothing. Boring
May 5, 2023 1:50 AM
Dec 2020
What the actual fuck LMAOOO. This is easily the cringiest show I've ever watched and nothing else even comes remotely close. The series started off pretty bad but this episode is just over-the-top fucking awful, probably even beats that episode of Rent-A-Girlfriend where Kazuya follows Chizuru around in terms of how hard I cringed. I burst out laughing when this mf turned into Ronaldinho outta nowhere and scored that goal. Bro really jumped off a 4 story building, survived, then beat up a gang of bikers LOL. This shit is a Bollywood movie in anime form. The only good thing about it is the character designs, which I admit are kind of pleasing to look at.
May 5, 2023 8:52 AM
Aug 2018
Jbhannibal67 said:
Bruh did a 10-year-old write this? Everything hand in this episode is stuff I imagined during my school days. School getting attacked and you are the only one capable of fighting back plus saving girls who are taken hostage lol... I was laughing my ass off at this episode

not exactly but they butcher a lot from the light novel and manga it's an underwhelming episode not to mention that they skip the badass beat-up kick..... its a waste of potential
May 5, 2023 10:29 AM

Oct 2008
Ok... Can someone explain to me WHEN this will turn into a bad anime? 

Bad reviews, people complaining about how bad the anime is, the average 7 ratio, and we are at ep 4 (one more than the reviews) and the show isn't even close to showing signs of being bad... I was hoping that this anime was trash or at least a standard bad stuff to drop or eliminate it from my list, to substitute for 2 other animes that are airing right now (I wish I could have time for every single one, but unfortunately I need to choose between animes to watch)... Now I'm disappointed for this to turn out to be a good anime... Or am I mistaken?
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
May 12, 2023 11:36 PM
May 2020
bro soloed a whole gang as though it was nothing. the police did nothing there which kinda made me laugh lol
May 13, 2023 1:26 AM
Apr 2013
Ep 4, another ep, aaand

Kaede is taketatsu ayana of course, her voice is too distinctive to not recognize

I'll be honest, so far its not amazing, but at the same time its kind of weird and different.
Though really its more of a case where I was expecting something more, so you could say I was disappointed, but its ok enough.

EDIT 2: The only thing is at least there's some kind of progression, whatever that is. They still havent quite followed up with the hook from ep 3 either, but eh.
CocoaGalaxyMay 13, 2023 10:13 AM
May 13, 2023 3:39 AM

Feb 2021
The MC is too OP and everyone just sees it normal? Hmm...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 14, 2023 9:48 PM
Feb 2020
This episode was painfully cringe and went counter to everything the show had building for it
May 15, 2023 6:09 PM
Jan 2021
Yuuya has gotten yet another girl into him with one interaction by saving them. Kaede Kazama. How much rizz does my boy have?! And how many times are we going to see girls gossiping about whether he’s a model or has a girlfriend.

I’m glad that Yuuya was able to get over his past trauma and move in. I knew that he was the only one who was going to be able to deal with the Red Ogres (cringe name BTW) since he’s basically superhuman. There’s no one who can really do anything to him that exists in this world and the only challenge he would likely face would come from the magical world he’s been training in.

Who’s gonna be able to claim Yuuya? Will it be Lexia, Kaori, or Kaede. Or… will there be another girl that Yuuya meets that he’ll charm instantly. Now that I think about it, it seems that in almost every episode, Yuuya saves a girl and then said girl instantly falls for him. I hope that doesn’t become a consistent pattern.

I knew that Yuuya would save Yuta, but I didn’t expect that Yuta and his sister would instantly change their ways and stop disrespecting Yuuya and treating him like garbage!

Onto the next episode!
May 17, 2023 12:56 AM

Nov 2009
And the Princess just tries to push the MC over with marriage, lol.

(BTW, some ppls said others complaining about the Princess's "love at first sight"... well... the complains are legit if you think about what MC used to look like, do you think if he's in his pre-spiderman self, will it still be "love at first sight"?)

And then we got the otherworld "bad guy" that was trying to kill the Princess. Seems like a plot of "evil brother being disowned and removed from the next in line for throne trope".

Meanwhile we go back to Earth where MC starts to go to the elite school. AND he's already starting his harem...

"are you alright, can you stand"... dude... she was sitting from the beginning... why do you even ask if she can stand? she never fell down... nice "good guy trope"...

Then... we got random delinquent gang attacking the elite school... so... this being an elite school... where are the Armed guards? In Real life America universities, there are tons of campus guards with armed guns guarding the school... Japan school are weak AF huh...

And the MC have a self-meltdown, lol, but apparently gets back up and jumps out of the 4th floor window... ok...

Not only that... but apparently after the fight... he calls his former bullies his "family"... ok...

What the fuck is this shit?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 20, 2023 11:24 AM
Dec 2017
the worst anime ever, first episode/chapter is good concept but after that the story like sh!t, you can see whats going next, mc too OP and always showing off
May 20, 2023 2:00 PM
Aug 2016
It was good for him to forgive his siblings, I'm surprise see the students not afraid of them.
May 22, 2023 1:44 PM
Jul 2019
love it and cant wait for more
May 23, 2023 3:32 PM
Oct 2019
1. so this is a bonafide harem?

2. sigh. this series has been ok but this episode was not. jumping out of a 4th floor window. beating up a whole gang of bikers singleheandedly. just too lame. feel like the absurdity level is about to really ratchet up
May 24, 2023 12:06 PM
Apr 2022
very bad, not logic, over
May 25, 2023 4:11 AM
May 2023
just every high school fantasy. it has it all. seeks like a mixture of every dream i had during high school. i like it !!
May 26, 2023 5:35 PM
Feb 2021
very good very nice
Jun 14, 2023 6:04 PM
Sep 2012
honestly I think I'm just gonna blacklist Millepensee.
Jun 18, 2023 2:34 AM
Dec 2022
Yuuya invites the princess and her guards to his house in the forest. There, he meets the first princess of Arselia Kingdom, Lexia von Arselia and Owen, the captain of the Arselia Kingdom's royal guards. Lexia is second in line to the throne. Yuuya got an invite to meet the king to thank him for saving Lexia. We met a bad person that arranged the assassination of Lexia which failed.

Yuuya rescued a girl Kaade from a wayward soccer ball sent her way during a school soccer practice. Yuuya's siblings enlisted the help of the local bikie gang, Red Ogres to kidnap Kaori. Their plot failed and Yuuya rescued his brother Youta from the clutches of Red Ogres' Head when they were arrested. Both siblings cried in shame.
Jun 27, 2023 12:08 PM

Dec 2017
"Are you alright? Do you think you can stand?"

after he just monkey kicked the ball away from her.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jun 28, 2023 5:05 AM
Mar 2023
Yuya this cap became the final boss in both worlds already, a single vs squad was sent, and to date he has 3 suitors, it looks like there will be a lot of movement when he goes to the audience with the king! Let's wait another week to see what jewel of cap awaits us c:
Jun 30, 2023 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
Haha, i fully expected a big reveal at the end that this whole episode was just a hero fantasy Yuuya was having. I mean, seriously? Some biker gang terrorizes his school and the main girl with his evil siblings at the head? And then he heroically comes to the rescue, saves the girl and his evil siblings change their ways cause of his magnanimity? That's totally a fucking fantasy. and it was a bit cringe. But i'm still liking the series over all.
Jun 30, 2023 8:53 PM
Jul 2020
Too cliche i dont get why its highly recommended
Jun 30, 2023 9:11 PM
Sep 2021
They pushed the heroism of the character too much. A illogical sequence of heroism: kick a ball that certainly made a 90° turn; jumping from the 4th floor without taking damage... unbearable to watch.
Jul 1, 2023 10:46 AM
Nov 2022
Este anime solo tendra sentido cuando el prota despierte del coma que le dejaron en una de las golpizas de la escuela
Jul 1, 2023 10:37 PM
Aug 2021
trashhhhhhhhhhh
Jul 3, 2023 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
More and more I get a clearer picture of what this anime is.
It has all the right intentions, even ingredients, which is already rare nowadays, but it's like it was created by teenagers.

As for this episode, the most ridiculous thing was the absolute uselessness of the police at the scene LOL These small inconsistencies, irregularities seem to be a trademark of this anime.

Why did Character X not do Y, even though it was in their best interest to do so? Well, the answer is, because the plot wants it that way. Yes, this is bad writing. It's weak. It undermines the story. But, at least the story tries to do the right things.

Overall this feels like an anime project of a high school class. It lacks the insight, maturity, consistency, and creative ruthlessness known from professional productions.
Jul 9, 2023 9:33 PM

Feb 2014
lol the police is useless
Jul 20, 2023 10:24 AM

Oct 2020
This episode was so bad it was hilarious. "WTF am I watching" was stuck in my head the whole time
Aug 9, 2023 11:05 AM
Aug 2023
excellent underline
Aug 11, 2023 2:33 PM
Jan 2023
I'm honestly not quite sure what I just watched. So Yuuya is now able to jump four stories down without getting hurt? That is just ridiculous.

I'm glad that his siblings got payback and no one innocent got hurt though.

An invitation to meet the king, in another world, that certainly is interesting. Good thing he delayed meeting him though, would have been pretty problematic if this attack on the school happened when he was away.
Aug 20, 2023 10:51 AM
Jul 2021
Sep 1, 2023 1:53 PM
Sep 2020
Oh wow bad episode, poorly written especially in the school fight part. It's so cringy & and not interesting at all. And also apparently, the cops in this series is soo useless,they just do nothing when mc lil bro choke to death lol
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

9 by Brucef122 »»
May 26, 9:17 AM

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.