Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2023 10:18 AM
Apr 2018
Dude just got buried for peeping. xD 
But look how he become all bone just for peep sake hahahah 
May 1, 2023 5:37 AM

Dec 2022
Touka, I have to give him some extra credit he isn’t just a powerless lost cause cultured guy but a craft smart guy out thinking the box whiles still getting well let’s say forgetting the task at hand.
May 4, 2023 6:28 AM

Oct 2017
Princess is cute and a glutton too. Yuna and Anri got in trouble. Can the hero save em?
May 4, 2023 10:16 AM
Dec 2021
Avicebrons said:
Gonta29 said:
I don't understand how the score is so low, for me it's comedic and funny af especially the thigh obsessions lmao, and the hero's quirky fight style is what makes this not boring also
Well I can only speak for myself, but I think it's insanely boring. I gave this a shot because the premise sounded interesting and the OP was a banger. It's overflowing with potential for comedy, but falls flat all the time. Even coming from a thigh enjoyer like myself, the thigh obsession had already worn itself out by episode 2, but they still keep going with it non-stop without doing anything new with it and expect it to be equally funny every single time. And the rest of the jokes tends to be told in the most basic way possible that you can predict the punchline from a mile away. 

Thing is, people like to call this a parody, and I'm sure that's what it's trying to be. But it's not smart enough to actually parody and instead just sort of becomes what it's parodying. Also it doesn't help that the entire main cast with the slight exception of the main character are very dislikeable. More specifically Anri and Yuna are both extremely annoying every time they're on screen. Yuna specifically is just the embodiment of the stereotypical "ahh baka hentai". She's not even a parody of that archetype, she just is that archetype straight up. There's actually nothing about her character that you haven't seen a hundred million times before. And she is one of the MAIN characters in the cast. 

I think the problem is that it's not even so dumb/bad it's good. It's just plain boring honestly. There are shows I consider worse by all means, that I've enjoyed more. This show is sort of in an unfortunate spot where it's not good enough to genuinely laugh at, but it's also not so bad that you laugh at it. 

That's my take anyway. Clearly there are some people who still like it, so I can't say that it doesn't have any appeal I suppose. 
My thoughts exactly
May 16, 2023 5:38 PM

May 2018
Those femurs do be good though :O
Jun 10, 2023 3:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That eating princess is cute actually, and....we have another villain that is acting as a kind guy and now it's a kind of necrophile lmao
Jul 20, 2023 8:59 AM

Jun 2021
Ohh noo another skeleton Knight appeared to the MC's character. The third brother of skeleton Knight and overlord.

The overlord family household is very influential, taking over anime jobs like that. Another way to say anime characters are just actors who change jobs in different animes and sometime casts family members just like real actors.

As for the reference :
Yandere_@lover
Oct 19, 2023 8:32 AM

Jan 2022
This episode felt like 5 minutes, im really enjoying this show.
Jan 14, 6:17 AM
Sep 2023
not funny, awful in all things.
Sep 1, 1:12 PM
Sep 2020
everything in this episode was much better than the previous fans except the super fat princess and toukas love for those gross oversized thighs
i actually really enjoy the creep doctor necromancer aswell
artturisiSep 1, 1:18 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2023

72 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2023

39 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2023

47 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2023

50 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2023

46 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.