Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 30, 2023 8:18 AM
Feb 2022
I've finished the entire monogatari Series but one question has always remained in my mind after i finished Second Season.
Jan 30, 2023 8:24 AM

Apr 2019
Kaiki ain't dead. You must have seen him in Hanamonogatari. He survived the attack. He fooled the audience into thinking he is dead. Those events of his deaths was a narrative lie he told to the audience. He warns about it in the beginning of Koimonogatari. If you believe that Kaiki died there than you fell for his con.
Jan 30, 2023 8:27 AM
Jun 2021
Htun__ said:
I've finished the entire monogatari Series but one question has always remained in my mind after i finished Second Season.

He steal Oil from America and is on run
Jan 30, 2023 8:29 AM
Feb 2022
King_KK said:
Kaiki ain't dead. You must have seen him in Hanamonogatari. He survived the attack. He fooled the audience into thinking he is dead. Those events of his deaths was a narrative lie he told to the audience. He warns about it in the beginning of Koimonogatari. If you believe that Kaiki died there than you fell for his con.

Ohh, Thanks for explaining. Yeah, In hana I remember seeing him and was flabbergasted. But i think at that time i thought that hana is showing us the Story of the event that took place before kaiki's death. Well, What can i say kaiki the best girl fooled me.
Jan 30, 2023 8:50 AM

Mar 2020
Htun__ said:
King_KK said:

Ohh, Thanks for explaining. Yeah, In hana I remember seeing him and was flabbergasted. But i think at that time i thought that hana is showing us the Story of the event that took place before kaiki's death. Well, What can i say kaiki the best girl fooled me.

Hana is actually after the events of Zoku Owari, or at least almost same time. The source is the fact that Suruga mentions that all her senpais (Hitagi, Koyomi and Tsubasa) are already graduated. Koi happens before Tsuki, part of Owari, Zoku Owari and part of Koyomi.

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
Jan 30, 2023 8:58 AM
Feb 2022
BetterBegoneThot said:
Htun__ said:

Hana is actually after the events of Zoku Owari, or at least almost same time. The source is the fact that Suruga mentions that all her senpais (Hitagi, Koyomi and Tsubasa) are already graduated. Koi happens before Tsuki, part of Owari, Zoku Owari and part of Koyomi.

ohhhh, yeah fck i forgor the Long haired potato car araragi. Damn my memory is losing. Thanks, Now I've became much more transparent of what had happened. My life has been fulfilled.🙏
Jan 30, 2023 9:35 AM
Jun 2021
Htun__ said:
King_KK said:

He told us from the start don't believe in him he can be lying So he was Lying about his death And I don't know How much he lied in that arc
Jan 30, 2023 12:36 PM
Jan 2023
Ajay009 said:
Htun__ said:

He told us from the start don't believe in him he can be lying So he was Lying about his death And I don't know How much he lied in that arc

I agree with all this. Just another example of the brilliant writing in this series to where the characters manipulate the audience through a first-hand account.
Jan 31, 2023 11:14 AM
Apr 2020
Htun__ said:
King_KK said:

there is a theory that he isnt avtually alive in hana, and is just kanbaru seeing some type of ghost, im not sure what is right but its an interesting theory
Feb 4, 2023 10:07 PM
Jul 2021
Just watch the series in chronological order and many things will settle down for you. Here is an example, but it doesn't include Zoku Owarimonogatari, which starts right after second half of Owarimonogatari.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

421 by MysteriousFriend »»
Yesterday, 11:01 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

248 by Benkei13 »»
Sep 22, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

415 by JoaoPedru »»
Sep 20, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

218 by 0451 »»
Sep 15, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Second Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

171 by YeetYoloLol »»
Sep 4, 12:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.