Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2022 2:28 AM

Apr 2014
Delayed to April 2023 😢
https://twitter.com/birdiewing_golf/status/1585194774537150465?s=20&t=fTFEURqtTajMZTKJkN7-iA

何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 26, 2022 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
Given that the animation of this thing was already very mid, I don’t mind that it gets delayed for a bit to hopefully make it look just a little easier on the eyes (not that I don’t enjoy the show regardless).

Still pretty weird to me that this thing wasn’t a two-cour when the opening foreshadows stuff that never happened in the first part.

Also some of the weird intrigue of all these golf legends makes it feel like they’re trying to set up that Aoi and Eve are long-lost sisters or something and I’ll be kind of upset if that’s the case.
Oct 26, 2022 12:26 PM
Nov 2019
all_marbles_lost said:
Given that the animation of this thing was already very mid, I don’t mind that it gets delayed for a bit to hopefully make it look just a little easier on the eyes (not that I don’t enjoy the show regardless).

Still pretty weird to me that this thing wasn’t a two-cour when the opening foreshadows stuff that never happened in the first part.

Also some of the weird intrigue of all these golf legends makes it feel like they’re trying to set up that Aoi and Eve are long-lost sisters or something and I’ll be kind of upset if that’s the case.

It had pretty solid animation the last 4-5 eps were actually really good imo and I dropped the show 3 times prior to finishing it kito akari helped me push through it but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would
Oct 26, 2022 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
DoctorBryce said:
all_marbles_lost said:

It had pretty solid animation the last 4-5 eps were actually really good imo and I dropped the show 3 times prior to finishing it kito akari helped me push through it but I ended up liking it more than I thought I would

to each their own. i watched it faithfully all the way through because i'm a sucker for tomboy archetypes but that was kind of that. the animation was passable up until the point it was very clear that scenes were getting reused over and over (not as bad as 2014 fairy tail, but eh). the art is very nice tho -- i really like this non-moe kind of style where human heads get to have normal proportions, not just the bodies. i don't think it's a bad show by any means, i just think that aside from the nifty concept, it's still got room to impress.
Oct 26, 2022 1:23 PM
Nov 2019
all_marbles_lost said:
DoctorBryce said:

to each their own. i watched it faithfully all the way through because i'm a sucker for tomboy archetypes but that was kind of that. the animation was passable up until the point it was very clear that scenes were getting reused over and over (not as bad as 2014 fairy tail, but eh). the art is very nice tho -- i really like this non-moe kind of style where human heads get to have normal proportions, not just the bodies. i don't think it's a bad show by any means, i just think that aside from the nifty concept, it's still got room to impress.

I think s2 will be pretty nice
Oct 27, 2022 1:34 AM
Sep 2021
all_marbles_lost said:

The whole 'sisters' thing seems way too obvious. Given the transforming courses and robot arms we've had so far from the series, I will accept nothing less insane than Eve being a failed clone of Aoi's (also blonde) mother; an aborted attempt to create some kind of super golfer.
Oct 27, 2022 5:06 AM
Jul 2018
DavidArcher said:
all_marbles_lost said:

The whole 'sisters' thing seems way too obvious. Given the transforming courses and robot arms we've had so far from the series, I will accept nothing less insane than Eve being a failed clone of Aoi's (also blonde) mother; an aborted attempt to create some kind of super golfer.

That actually sounds awesome, if it turns out to be anything less crazy than this, I’m giving this show a “5” lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 14, 2023

65 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2023

38 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.