Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2022 11:53 PM
Aug 2016
This Fullmetal shitty community need to be stopped, why the hell they keep rated like a shit when their fav anime just shitty as hell like no plot, no power restriction and classification so on, there are many better anime that keep falling cause of their shitty community.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 13, 2022 12:02 AM
Mar 2019
just leave them the way they are.
Oct 13, 2022 12:03 AM

Apr 2022
yeah you're the only one who can stop them and save the soul society bro. good luck👍
Oct 13, 2022 12:05 AM

Jun 2016
These posts make it all worth it.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 13, 2022 12:06 AM
Jan 2021
I don't give a shit about fmab fans but i really think bleach don't deserve to be no 1 anime ....the anme is not that great and had bs plot armour ...so people shoukd stope being toxic of overrating this garbage anime (and yeah i watched bleach fully)
Oct 13, 2022 12:06 AM
Jul 2022
Stop caring about ratings and just enjoy the shows you enjoy, I'm more pissed off seeing threads like this all the time. This has been said so many times already, both what I and you said. If you stop it will all stop.
Oct 13, 2022 12:08 AM

Apr 2022
"How dare my shounen anime not be #1? Yes only one episode has aired but it is the GOAT!"

I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Oct 13, 2022 12:15 AM
Jul 2022
don't you realise that you contribute to the toxic community? Let everyone who cares about this sht waste their mental energy while you live your best life
Oct 13, 2022 12:15 AM
Oct 2021
Really who cares. Fuck both the Bleach and the FMA community, hell - fuck the entire anime community. Y'all know this is just a shitty place to be in, just ignore everyone else.
Oct 13, 2022 12:16 AM
May 2022
Anurag469 said:
I don't give a shit about fmab fans but i really think bleach don't deserve to be no 1 anime ....the anme is not that great and had bs plot armour ...so people shoukd stope being toxic of overrating this garbage anime (and yeah i watched bleach fully)

just say that u are jealous 🙂 (that bleach made it to top)
Oct 13, 2022 12:16 AM
Sep 2021
geekyjoker said:
This Fullmetal shitty community need to be stopped, why the hell they keep rated like a shit when their fav anime just shitty as hell like no plot, no power restriction and classification so on, there are many better anime that keep falling cause of their shitty community.

Wanna know something? It’s not the fullmetal community that’s the problem. Score goes up and down all the time in all anime. Ya can’t just blame them whenever an anime goes from 1 to lower. There are so many irrelevant people who want to see anime like bleach and chainsaw man to fail and will go out of their way to downvote them for no reason other than seeing them in a lower position on a list that is not even close to being important. Ok sure there are members of the fullmetal community that downvote everything but their community is basically dead and doesn’t have as much impact as the cringe retards who just hate any anime that gets popular
Oct 13, 2022 12:19 AM
May 2022
words of truth 👍
Oct 13, 2022 12:21 AM
Oct 2021
GojosatoruJJK said:
Anurag469 said:

Dude, with all due respect, but they're right. I don't agree that Bleach is shit (it's one of my favorite piece of media of all time) but it doesn't deserve to be #1 of all time. Not for Bleach specifically, but because every work has flaws, there's no such thing as an "objective metric" when it comes to subjective tastes, and that's ironically the only objective truth on this.
Oct 13, 2022 12:22 AM

May 2022
Rather then watching anime, maybe work on writing in English 👍🏻
Oct 13, 2022 12:23 AM

Mar 2021
the fmab fans are trembling in fear after seeing this thread
Oct 13, 2022 12:25 AM
Jun 2022
Anurag469 said:

it's mal ratings it's not that deep. Also, bleach is not shit bruh, you're just hating at this point.
Oct 13, 2022 12:27 AM

Oct 2022
I think you are a bit overreacting, FMA is not that bad) If they want to fight, just give them the fight. Show them that you will never back down no matter what. 💪 First who will lose the will to fight will fall.
Audaces fortuna juvat.
Oct 13, 2022 12:27 AM
May 2022
Dempsey_97 said:
GojosatoruJJK said:

Dude, with all due respect, but they're right. I don't agree that Bleach is shit (it's one of my favorite piece of media of all time) but it doesn't deserve to be #1 of all time. Not for Bleach specifically, but because every work has flaws, there's no such thing as an "objective metric" when it comes to subjective tastes, and that's ironically the only objective truth on this.

yeah bleach had flaws bt it was still one of my favs
And only 1st episode of Bleach SENNEN KESSEN HEN has been released we cannot make decisions based on 1 episode
we will find out whether it deserves to be on top in upcoming 51 episode but bleach is not a shitty anime like that anurag guy said (no harsh feelings towards u)
Oct 13, 2022 12:28 AM
May 2022
makis_idk said:
Anurag469 said:

it's mal ratings it's not that deep. Also, bleach is not shit bruh, you're just hating at this point.

true he is just hating bleach
Oct 13, 2022 12:30 AM

Nov 2020
Bleach is my favourite anime right now, but I honestly think Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is great too. I am not agree that it has a shitty plot, etc... but personal opinions🤷‍♀️ If an anime has a toxic fandom, that's not the anime's fault. You basically do the same with FMAB what it's fans or toxic CSM fans do to Bleach. Do better:D

Idk why people caring so much about rankings anyway, that has nothing to do with how you like an anime, you won't like it less. Just ignore MAL rankings, it's totally irrelevant. Rankings more and more pathetic now, that it's about fandom wars...
Oct 13, 2022 12:31 AM

Oct 2022
Dempsey_97 said:
GojosatoruJJK said:

If Bleach is not going to be №1, then who is going to shine bright for everyone? 🤔
Audaces fortuna juvat.
Oct 13, 2022 12:35 AM
Oct 2021
good luck soldier
Oct 13, 2022 12:38 AM
Aug 2021
Why are so many people crying over ratings, we’ve got the Bleach fans blaming FMA fans constantly and it’s slightly annoying to see so often.
Oct 13, 2022 12:39 AM
Jul 2021
Well it doesn't matter anyway that trolls/fake acc from which fandom are doing all this shit since it is well known already that MAL ratings and ranking are shit and make no sense at all.
This always happens with every popular shounen, so its nothing new. Look at how Gintama, AoT, and Steins Gate got mass review bombed with 1 star rating.
Oct 13, 2022 12:40 AM
Nov 2019
idc let them be
anyway bleach is the best
Oct 13, 2022 12:41 AM
• Mafumafu Fan •

Apr 2018
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
f. labeling and/or berating groups of people
e.g. What is the most toxic fandom? Fans of ___ are toxic, Elitists think ___, ___ have "shit taste", etc.

AMQ: StephWeeb
Discord: drsteph
Join me on AnimeMusicQuiz!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Chad's VA explained his departure from the English cast.

RobertBobert - Nov 3, 2022

37 by Nurguburu »»
Sep 16, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1858 by thejope »»
Sep 15, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

599 by vap733 »»
Aug 29, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

272 by avacarrot »»
Aug 26, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 31, 2022

405 by avacarrot »»
Aug 20, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.