Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2022 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Tsuji gets a visit from one of the Aoki Densetsu Shoot veterans (protagonist left leg Toshihiko Tanaka) seeking advice to use his left leg, while the rest of the team continues onto the match, only to flop in their performance so hard.

The cringe drama continues with Tsuji making a comeback against Kurokawa, and man, Kurokawa just doesn't know how to give it up being Jo's buddy. This is some Boruto shit-like animation meme here. Coach Kamiya literally pulls a plot twist that Tsuji's resignation is on hold, and thankfully he's added back to the team to help even out the game with that same left leg tactic.

2 more episodes to go, I can't take anymore of this. My patience is waning...
Sep 10, 2022 8:50 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Tsuji was asked 'do you love soccer' by the one and only...TOSHIKIHO TANAKA!
(The MC from Aoki Densetsu Shoot!)
He then got Tsuji to use his left leg instead of his right to practice shooting and Tsuji kicked it faster than the speed of light!
Seems that he was in the exact same situation was as Tanaka when he was younger-they both were using the wrong foot all along!
Tsuji rushes to the stadium where they are losing 1-0 and then the opponents make it 2-0!
It was great to see Tsuji and Subaru make up as well as all the boys tear up Tsuji's resignation letter. Kamiya knew he would be back!
Tsuji has a huge impact on the game as soon as he enters! Subaru makes it 1-1 with Jo then evening out the score to 2-2 and finally Tsuji scoring with his left foot!
He truly is 'The miracle left!'
They...
WIN!
After the match Tsuji runs into everyone's favourite SHOOTO SHOOTO SHOOTO!!!!
Tsuji tells him they will surpass them and reach the top!

Honestly, I really enjoyed this episode more than I thought I would.
IKOU ZE TSUJI!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 10, 2022 1:19 PM

Jun 2020
*looks back at all the forum posts I've made for this godforsaken thing*

*realizes I've said everything I could possibly say about it*

That being said, I am still genuinely amazed at the sheer amount of soccer skinship Shoot! unabashedly kicks at us weekly. Like, this episode alone single-handedly outdid a chunk of legit BL anime with all it's homo-womo touchy-wouchy. And if after all this gayfest we don't get at least one little smooch by the time it ends, I'm gonna be PISSED. (Looking at you, Subaru. Make your move already, ya little coward.)
Sep 10, 2022 2:57 PM
Jul 2022
I like serious Kokubo over annoying touchy Kokubu. But once again a one-sided convo between the two of them. This time it was Tsuji who did a the talk and Kokubo only said one word. I expect them to talk more in the last two episodes. And I want them fully gay toward each other like Joe and Subaru in the last episode lol.
Sep 11, 2022 5:42 PM

Oct 2008
still a gay show... at least they won huh...hmmmmmm
2/5.

Sep 13, 2022 10:57 AM
Sep 2015
They're starting to call each other with their first name.
Sep 13, 2022 4:17 PM
Feb 2016
Ah, the return of Blondie… but there seems to be trouble in paradise.
Sep 17, 2022 9:35 PM

Feb 2019
Sep 23, 2022 4:56 AM

Sep 2013
Tanaka's left seems even stronger nice,man if this anime was just about fanservice for fans of the original shoot and they removed all that over the top drama it could be a pretty good anime,kinda like a Major 2 or a Mix

But still this doesn't deserve its general mal rating come on.
Deep dark fantasies
Mar 21, 2023 12:36 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The best comedy, soccer comedy!!!

Hilarious, This every day looks more like a Venezuelan or Turkish soap opera!
Crying on the field side, hugging each other, dramatizing everything!

Easy match with the super-star!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

20 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 17, 2022

17 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 22, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 3, 2022

11 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 21, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 27, 2022

22 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 12, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Shoot! Goal to the Future Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 20, 2022

22 by Ranxomare »»
Mar 12, 2023 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.