Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2022 5:25 AM

Apr 2020
I feel like the anime may expand the story more if Fujimoto is heavily involved with it
May 9, 2022 5:38 AM

May 2012
ItzElite said:
I feel like the anime may expand the story more if Fujimoto is heavily involved with it

I doubt he has time since he's been pumping out 2 volumes of one shots and probably working on CSM part 2 rn which should be coming out in couple of months, look at the pace Kubo is going with Bleach and Burn the Witch now that he's working on the anime.
May 9, 2022 5:41 AM
Nov 2020
studio mappa is only responsible for the animation. they are not responsible for the music, seiyuu and pacing
May 9, 2022 5:42 AM
Feb 2021
Pacing and direction should be the only thing to be worried. Fujimoto himself said in an interview that the paneling techniques used on manga don't work on other medias.

CSM, at worst, will have the same production quality as JJK's first season.
OST isn't in Mappa's hand, same for VA
May 9, 2022 5:50 AM

Nov 2016
I expect MAPPA to deliver another audovisual masterpiece, so no worries concerning the production except for any form of censorship.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 9, 2022 5:54 AM
Dec 2021
the worst thing thing they can do is nerf makima's ass
May 9, 2022 6:23 AM
Jan 2022
DrkSeid69 said:
People need to stop making this type of thread on this forum

yup totally agree
May 9, 2022 8:08 AM
Mar 2022
For me the two biggest things that can happen is horrible fast pacing where it’s to fast to understand bc it’s already fast paced in the manga and the second is the gore if there’s not that much gore then ima be so tight bc I like the manga for the gore and amazing story and these two risks could ruin my experience in csm.
May 9, 2022 8:54 AM
Feb 2021
k11chi said:
ItzElite said:

I doubt he has time since he's been pumping out 2 volumes of one shots and probably working on CSM part 2 rn which should be coming out in couple of months, look at the pace Kubo is going with Bleach and Burn the Witch now that he's working on the anime.

Both Fujimoto and his editor checked some storyboards/scripts and were involved in the pre-production.
Not sure if the series will have extra content(except longer fights), specially if they're going to adapt 97 chapters in 24 episodes
May 9, 2022 8:55 AM
Jun 2021
rushed pacing would be the worst. the manga already has fast pacing so if they go even faster it would definitely worsen the story
May 9, 2022 9:09 AM

Apr 2021
Iloveggs said:
PISSASS GOKU . You are just a clown who is just making worse thread to bring more pessimistic views on chainsawman.

OVERUSE OF CHARACTER/DEVIL CGI ??
The overuse of cgi I don’t know why they need to overuse cgi when this isn’t attack on Titan nor they need to animate 100 colossal titans first of all .
The devil designs are done in 2D and the bat devil , eternity devil are already shown 2D in Pv , the cgi on character is such a BS statement it’s not dorohedoro to make a full cgi animation and the director is not someone who prefers to use cgi more , every staff in csm dugout are well versed in 2D animation so there is no room for overuse of cgi when you will barely see a cgi use which will be blended nicely with 2D cause all the staffs in chainsawman are using Blender same thing which they did in Ousama ranking ep 21 you can’t even tell it was 3D .

UNFITTING VOICE ACTORS ???
That’s purely decided by the production committee and the author of the manga , mostly the voice actors will be decided by Sueisha and the editor of chainsawman manga . Don’t put Mappa into it when they rarely matters on n these things .

UNDERWHELMING ANIMATED FIGHTS ?
Just say you said it pretending not see who are working on the csm anime . 100 times said and again I will say industry best animator’s are working in it they will surpass source material for every scene just like mob psycho . The fights will be epitome of the animation .

RUSHED PACING ???
chainsawman editor shihei lin and fujimoto checked all the storyboard for the anime and they said it’s perfect and they were glad that Mappa is working on the anime .
Moreover the script is Handled by the GOAT HIROSHI SEKO between you guys need to check his recent work on summer time render which is so good thanks to his screen composition.

NEEDING MORE THAN ONE SEASON TO ADAPT ALL 97 CHs
So what if they make more season and if they add anime original scenes that’s good for the viewers to experience amazing fights and scenes .
Even for 91 chs Mob psycho needed s2 so stfu .

CENSORING OR TONING DOWN THE GORE AND BLOOD
Go and watch dorohedoro, attack on Titan s4 pt2 , dororo they mostly never censor much unlike other studios recently wit is more known for their worst censorship on blood and gore so if people can accept those shits why not this .

BAD MUSIC / OST
have you ever heard the name KENSUKE USHIO .
Hieke Monogatari , Devilman , silent voice , space dandy , Boogiepop, ping pong well so on and on . He never misses . Even his Chainsawman PV ost are so dope that I can listen to it whole day .

PS : In future stop with this irrelevant threads and you aren’t a csm fan which you are claiming on your own .

At least someone here actually knows that they are talking about rather than making guesses.
May 9, 2022 12:20 PM

Oct 2021
BloodyTaer said:
so adapting the whole manga in 1 season would ruin it, but adapting it in more than 1 season would ruin it as well? wtf?
Both have their upsides and downsides. Rushing it would mess up some important moments and arcs, but we would get to see the entirety of Chainsaw Man immediately and the hype would be insane + we wouldn't have to wait months or over a year for the next season to finish the story. If we got more than 1 season the pacing would obviously be better and Mappa wouldn't be forced to skip through moments and rush through arcs. On the other hand that would mean the hype would be much lower since we won't get to all arcs and it would take a long time to finish the story.
May 9, 2022 12:24 PM

Oct 2021
ANSHTHEWEEB2 said:
STFU U CASUAL MISINFORMED L0S€R
Calm down you clown, I'm not hating on Mappa, this is just a hypothetical question. I'm very well informed about the current state of the production involving CSM.
May 9, 2022 1:27 PM
Feb 2021
If they tone down the violence then I’ll just read the manga. I didn’t read the manga bc thought it would come out in 2021 so yeah if it’s just ass then manga here I come
May 9, 2022 3:31 PM
Jan 2021
The top 3 most voted sums up my all my worries, really, although I don’t believe MAPPA will do neither of them.
May 9, 2022 3:34 PM
Jan 2022
I’m worried about rushed pacing and censoring.
May 9, 2022 3:47 PM
Oct 2017
Psycho_Goku said:
BloodyTaer said:
so adapting the whole manga in 1 season would ruin it, but adapting it in more than 1 season would ruin it as well? wtf?
Both have their upsides and downsides. Rushing it would mess up some important moments and arcs, but we would get to see the entirety of Chainsaw Man immediately and the hype would be insane + we wouldn't have to wait months or over a year for the next season to finish the story. If we got more than 1 season the pacing would obviously be better and Mappa wouldn't be forced to skip through moments and rush through arcs. On the other hand that would mean the hype would be much lower since we won't get to all arcs and it would take a long time to finish the story.
why do you care about hype anyways? Hype doen't make a show better than it is, and demon slayer didn't finish its story in 1 season and look how hyped up that show is

Putting both options as ruiners for the anime is stupid, its like youre going to be complaining either way they do it
May 9, 2022 6:22 PM
May 2019
>kensuke ushio
>Bad music
May 10, 2022 10:08 AM
Jun 2021
Psycho_Goku said:
What's the worst thing studio Mappa could do to mess up the CSM anime?

Making Makima flat
May 11, 2022 4:11 AM

Jan 2021
I haven't read the manga, but I'm sure the anime will be great (at least for anime only watchers)
May 11, 2022 9:35 AM
Jul 2018
other than the obvious things every studio does to fuck up anime, for me i think VA's will be really important to portray the mood of the show lol, you cant just have anyone play denji or power or makima, you need someone who sounds like all they care about is boobs, a crazy bitch, and a crazy psychopathic bitch on the va team
May 11, 2022 12:22 PM

Jul 2016
Not making Makima as thicc as in the fanarts.
May 11, 2022 3:20 PM

May 2021
Not utilising the anime medium and not giving us great fights. CSM has the potential to be a great cinematic experience with how the manga's panelling was, minimal exposition and all. Not capitalizing on that would be as good as ruining it since the story itself isn't enough to carry it.

May 11, 2022 3:23 PM

Oct 2010
bad cg like they did with snk but they animated trash like jjk so we have a chance
May 11, 2022 3:26 PM

Apr 2021
RioFS said:
Not utilising the anime medium and not giving us great fights. CSM has the potential to be a great cinematic experience with how the manga's panelling was, minimal exposition and all. Not capitalizing on that would be as good as ruining it since the story itself isn't enough to carry it.

Fujimoto already expressed he wants that done as well, and given how he approved the storyboards, I do not think there will be a need to worry on that regard.
May 13, 2022 3:33 PM

Dec 2019
all of these are so bad
May 13, 2022 7:40 PM
Jun 2021
I know Chainsaw Man is a gory manga, so I would expect some censorship at certain level. So my biggest concern is that they add too much censorship to the bloody scenes
May 13, 2022 7:47 PM

Oct 2020
Remove the kiss, that's the worst they can do

May 14, 2022 5:17 PM
May 2021
pacing maybe more than that I trust mappa
May 15, 2022 8:47 PM
Apr 2022
Psycho_Goku said:
What's the worst thing studio Mappa could do to mess up the CSM anime?
no chainsaw man is best anime ever made
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

992 by SengokuSeju »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

389 by KediTime12 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1142 by ssjzachary »»
May 29, 4:35 PM

» Crunchyroll awards

Naveen6662246 - May 22

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 27, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 15, 2022

591 by thatlittlefox »»
May 24, 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.