Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 4, 2022 4:11 AM
Jan 2022
Man! These titles are going out of hand, every second anime title is just hilarious. Once, the titles were like, Fate, Aot, etc. And now these are like, my stepmother's daughter is my ex, etc. But still this anime is too late announced, when almost half of spring season is over. But still a little curious to see the story.
"I will work with an Efficient Devil, rather than working with an useless God"- Kanzen Rachit
May 4, 2022 4:13 AM
May 2021
Well the genre is comedy and theme is gag humour so the title is understandable.
May 5, 2022 5:38 AM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
MrPerfectOtaku said:
But still this anime is too late announced, when almost half of spring season is over.

It was announced well in advance, just not added to MAL until a few days ago. Likely because it's a Korean production that is so far (AFAIK) only aired in South Korea.
May 9, 2022 1:48 AM

Nov 2010
moozooh said:
It was announced well in advance, just not added to MAL until a few days ago. Likely because it's a Korean production that is so far (AFAIK) only aired in South Korea.
The database information is wrong as you pointed out.
--- MAL DB syas:
Alternative Titles
Japanese: 좀비가 되어버린 나의 딸
---
These characters are not Japanese but Korean.
As it takes enormous time MAL to fix DB problems as they admit publicly and they don't send any feedback, I don't report it to MAL anymore.
May 9, 2022 8:25 PM
Sep 2021
Is there anyway to watch this?
May 9, 2022 9:54 PM
Sep 2020
Uhnn! Good title I excite for this anime
May 9, 2022 9:55 PM

Oct 2013
MrPerfectOtaku said:
Man! These titles are going out of hand, every second anime title is just hilarious. Once, the titles were like, Fate, Aot, etc. And now these are like, my stepmother's daughter is my ex, etc. But still this anime is too late announced, when almost half of spring season is over. But still a little curious to see the story.

Bro! I'm only adding it for this title! Don't care even how it is....must watch
May 10, 2022 12:46 AM
Jan 2022
Collins89 said:
MrPerfectOtaku said:

Bro! I'm only adding it for this title! Don't care even how it is....must watch
Same, although the title is hilarious but that's why it's a must watch.
"I will work with an Efficient Devil, rather than working with an useless God"- Kanzen Rachit
May 10, 2022 3:23 AM

Aug 2018
wow, a pretty interesting title
May 12, 2022 4:10 PM

Feb 2014
That title defo catches your attention, hopefully is made available to watch sometime soon.
May 14, 2022 2:23 PM

May 2009
I want to watch this so badly! What a cute/interesting concept
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ODDTAXI OR SAIKI K I'LL BONK YOU IN THE HEAD

May 16, 2022 9:59 AM

Sep 2014
I almost thought it was a sequel to Train to Busan (even though Peninsula already exists)

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
May 17, 2022 3:48 AM

May 2021
Fate and AoT seem normal, as far as titles go.

May 17, 2022 6:20 PM
Jan 2022
RioFS said:
Fate and AoT seem normal, as far as titles go.
thats what I was saying, those good old days, nowdays titles are just hilarious so they can attract fans like ( My stepmom sister is my X ) who will not watch a show like this, I definitely will.
May 26, 2022 5:19 AM
Nov 2020
Where can I watch this anime??
May 26, 2022 6:09 AM
Jan 2022
tysonfist764 said:
I want to know that myself
Jun 10, 2022 9:03 PM
Jan 2021
I've already read the entire story on Webtoon, and I can assure y'all that (despite the title) this is a really fun series, and is definitely worth trying to read and watch when it's available for us!
Jul 28, 2022 7:56 PM

Jan 2011
tokomata said:
If its Korean, why is it considered on MAL? Not to gatekeep but castlevania, dota, arcane are not considered anime so why this webtoon?

Because is embracing asian stuff, and Castlevania for example is made by a american company.
Jan 11, 2023 5:05 AM
Jun 2021
tysonfist764 said:
https://space.bilibili.com/4807482/channel/seriesdetail?sid=2204075
just found it here, with Chinese subtitles. saw lots of raw videos on youtube but I can't understand Korean... now I could finally enjoy this show!
Mar 8, 2023 1:27 AM
Jun 2021
tokomata said:
If its Korean, why is it considered on MAL? Not to gatekeep but castlevania, dota, arcane are not considered anime so why this webtoon?

arcane is produced by a french company and animation studio
May 22, 2023 8:44 AM

May 2017
I love this Webtoon, it was so funny to read and sometimes dramatic, sometimes even sad, too many emotions to just describe simply. So when I found out about this Webtoon getting an aeni I got so excited about that! I hope it will get somehow avaliable to watch. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT. Also it will be much easier to share this with friends if it were available as a show ;;

If said:
tokomata
Because MAL lists not only Japanese anime and manga but also Korean aeni and manhwa with Chinese donghua and manhua. As well as with doujinshi and light novels. If it's not series which got serialized or produced in these 3 countries, they probably wouldn't be listed to MAL too.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.