Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2022 1:11 PM

Mar 2018
(These reactions are based only on the raws and the fan translations of a couple of scenes from it)

Bruhhhhhhhh

What a tense chapter! The cliffhanger was not good for my emotions lol

I've seen a lot of fans agree that this likely isn't the end for Chuuya (which I do kind of agree), but honestly, the way Dazai seemed to reflect on his friendship/rivalry with him so somberly is almost enough to make me (sort of?) doubt it. That was actually a very emotional scene to read, even if Dazai immediately switched to his cheerful "Goodbye!" afterwards.

Poor Chuuya can't a break.

Wonder who that new character is...I think I heard somewhere that they were helping Dazai in communicating with the outside...?

*Edit after reading the translated chapter:
Yoooo just how far ahead did Dazai plan? That's pretty cool that they managed to negotiate with that other prisoner.
Fyodor looks PO'ed...after reading it again I don't believe Chuuya will die here, but it makes me wonder how they're going to get out of this. Is Fyodor gonna pull something? Or will Dazai try to just save Chuuya? Too many questions

Now that I've read Dazai's reflection...dang. I know he jumped straight into his cheery "Good bye!", but I think you can really tell that (assuming he doesn't have something planned) he cares about and is saddened at the idea of Chuuya dying.

Looking forward to next month's chapter!
Dazel1412May 1, 2022 4:33 PM
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

May 1, 2022 10:47 PM

Oct 2021
Yeah I also think they're not going to die yet because Fyodor's ability hasn't been revealed. I don't think they'd kill him off before having his ability revealed, so either his ability can save both him and Chuuya from this situation, or they get out safe some other way.

Dazai reminiscing really got me tho 😭
May 1, 2022 11:52 PM
Jun 2021
omg this chapter is so chilling.
maybe next chapter we will finally see dostoyevsky's real ability
May 2, 2022 3:52 PM
Oct 2020
lmao Dazai saying there weren't any. Damn.
May 2, 2022 7:29 PM
Jan 2022
It definitely hurt me good
May 2, 2022 10:18 PM
Dec 2019
I know they'll probably survive but shit. that was probably the best chapter in a while. really hoping chuuya survives
May 2, 2022 11:51 PM

May 2020
Please I love Dazai and Chuuya so much and this is not where I want to their friendship to end man, I know it's most likely gonna turn out fine but this cliffhanger is not good for my heart lmao. Do you think next chapter we'll find out Fyodor's ability and that's how they'll escape the situation? Idk but man was that a good chapter
May 3, 2022 7:07 PM
Dec 2019
It’s okay guys this chapter isn’t real! It can’t hurt you!!
May 5, 2022 12:51 PM

Jun 2020
There’s no way this is the end for Chuuya and Fyodor.
Like we still have no idea about what Fyodor’s ability does and Chuuya way stronger than this, also do vampires die? Like are there special conditions to kill them or do they just drink blood but are mortal like humans.

Lol Dazai reminiscing about his shared past with Chuuya, but then going ‘just kidding~’ XD Ngl it was also kind of emotional, like they’ve known each other since 15 and they’ve been through so much together, this is absolutely not the end of double bkack!!

Also Dazai is so smart, I love his way of communicating with Ango outside the prison and the fact that he negotiated with b a criminal there to stop time for other people at certain intervals while he did his things!
May 12, 2022 5:45 PM

May 2018
We will finally get to know what Fyodor's ability is :DDD
Jan 22, 2023 11:26 PM

Jul 2021
damn dazai finally cornered dostoyevsky, now time to reveal his real skill
Aug 19, 2023 8:29 AM

Jun 2015
Doesn't that make that burglar a deus ex machina?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 115 Discussion

Apratim - May 14

16 by Thakamura »»
Jun 13, 10:29 AM

» HIS plan for the final arc(Latest chap spioiler)

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 20

3 by Pablo_Neruda1 »»
May 21, 6:35 PM

» This has really fallen off, and I don't want it to

-Yuzucchi- - May 20

19 by AoiHana_15 »»
May 21, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

13 by Kati-Senpai »»
May 7, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Mar 8, 2014

8 by Gar1pb1r1nsan »»
Apr 19, 3:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.