Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2022 11:54 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

---
Well, that was disappointing. I'm all for promoting good environmental practices, but this was slow and honestly felt like it was made for children with how simple everything was explained and played out. I guess this is a real sport? I don't think that part was explained very well if it was supposed to bring awareness to it. It's cool to see MAL involved in a little piece of anime production (this and the Santa Company short), but hopefully we'll see something more than than educational pieces come out (maybe something more fitting to the brand like a short anime tribute anime history in the vein of Bilibili's Light Catcher?)
Mar 19, 2022 12:02 AM

May 2010
Kwanthemaster said:

---
Well, that was disappointing. I'm all for promoting good environmental practices, but this was slow and honestly felt like it was made for children with how simple everything was explained and played out. I guess this is a real sport? I don't think that part was explained very well if it was supposed to bring awareness to it. It's cool to see MAL involved in a little piece of anime production (this and the Santa Company short), but hopefully we'll see something more than than educational pieces come out (maybe something more fitting to the brand like a short anime tribute anime history in the vein of Bilibili's Light Catcher?)

It wasn't anything amazing, i guess.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Mar 19, 2022 9:08 PM

Mar 2010
Was a fun and interesting short! Nice to see another anime that helps raise awariness of trash.
Apr 3, 2022 8:56 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Hey, I'd join a SpoGomi team. Sign me up.
It was a cute little anime, but it was a little hard to look at sometimes. I was pumped for a sports anime, but they sometimes took their little time collecting trash. I did think it was sweet that the other teams added the trash the Japan team found to the Japan team's count though. I guess in the end, a large part of the message is that it's not reeeeaally a competition and it's about cleaning up. I'd totally be down for that. I dunno if California has a team though. I do miss just going trash collecting with others though. Perhaps it's time to bring that back.

I'm...?? I looked at the website and read the character descriptions a bit and some of these characters have stuff that never appeared in the anime at all (specifically Coco). I wonder if that means there's more to come or if it just means that they couldn't quite squeeze some of that info in the anime itself.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 28, 2022 6:36 PM
Jul 2015
Make yourself a favor and don't watch this.
Oct 17, 2022 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
You have to remember that this is only a 28 min anime...
They included everything important in it and you can have a lot of fun at the same time, because it's interesting. For me it's really good.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.