Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2022 6:15 PM

Feb 2012
the Lazy god Arecus Shows up, uses judgement almost kills team glacatic on the chopper. Instead of letting Arceus kill the heattran & destroy Sinnoh, AUE convince Arecus to let Satoshi & co save the heatron. Well Arecus shades team galactic, you know theyll be back tring to find cyrus
Feb 1, 2022 6:18 PM
May 2014
At the end was that
Feb 2, 2022 2:39 AM

Oct 2013
Arceus made three kids risk their lives trying to tame a giant magma monster ad straight up ignored the already incapacitated Galactic trio, refusing to give even the smallest hint of where Cyrus could be. I'm surprised he didn't order someone to sacrifice their son or soemthing.
Anyway great special, the berserk Heatran was especially cool.
Feb 7, 2022 1:26 PM

Jul 2021
It was a very simple ending, but it wasn't that bad.
asdasdsadad
Feb 9, 2022 12:32 PM

May 2021
Not as good as I was hoping but we got shirtless Brock(and the Croagunk gag as well) and Arceus using his plates for more than just defense to ACTUALLY do something god-like so not much to complain.
Also, was that Lucas with Legends clothing in the end; nice cameo from AU guy.

Feb 10, 2022 7:34 PM

Sep 2018
Quite disappointing tbh, expected a bit more since they were giving us four episodes. Should have had Heatran in the title instead lmao.
Sep 29, 2022 10:43 AM

Jan 2020
Ash is over here trying to tell Arceus how to do his job, lmao. Lie down before you hurt yourself, Ash.

Overall, it felt like just another episode of the new series. Though, for being something that was meant to promote Legend Arceus, I feel like they did a poor job. The only mention of Hisui and the new forms was like a 30 minute segment in the beginning. I figured Ash, Dawn, and Goh were going to be sent to the Hisui region somehow and have an adventure there.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 24, 2022 8:50 PM

Mar 2014
commonxreaction said:
Overall, it felt like just another episode of the new series. Though, for being something that was meant to promote Legend Arceus, I feel like they did a poor job. The only mention of Hisui and the new forms was like a 30 minute segment in the beginning. I figured Ash, Dawn, and Goh were going to be sent to the Hisui region somehow and have an adventure there.

Same. First episode was the best for promoting Hisui region, meanwhile the other 3 of the episodes were just spent fighting a magma monster and Cyrus is still just MIA. And Cynthia was just there as Champion backup so I guess we'll never know the full story on Volo.
Nov 26, 2022 6:12 PM

Jul 2020
A decent ONA side story, though somewhat of a let down in the end. I am glad the dubbed version combined the episodes together as it made it feel more like a movie, which Pokemon has been noticeably missing the last couple of years. I also really enjoyed seeing Ash, Brock and Dawn back together again as well as Team Galactic too. However , the battle with Heatran was ultimately not the most interesting utilisation of these characters to me and it took up far too much time, making the later half a little dull. The connection to Legends Arceus was extremely loose too, with only the very beginning and end having any relation to the games making the whole thing feel a little superfluous in that regard. Still, for only a 1 hour story I did have a good experience overall so I really can't complain too much.
Jan 24, 2023 4:43 PM

Aug 2016
Arceus really was like "I'm God, I know what the fuck I'm doing"
Jan 24, 2023 4:43 PM

Aug 2016
But yeah this would have been way better as a time-travel plot rather than what we got.
Mar 6, 2023 6:17 PM

Jul 2016
Arceus to Team Galactic really be like “You kidding me? That guy tried to destroy reality, and you want me to help you find him? Don’t waste my time with that garbage.”
Roses are red, violets are blue
The words ahead are false
The words behind are true

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon (2019): Kami to Yobareshi Arceus Episode 3 Discussion

rafi160 - Jan 31, 2022

6 by Vysarine »»
Nov 24, 2022 8:29 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019): Kami to Yobareshi Arceus Episode 2 Discussion

rafi160 - Jan 30, 2022

4 by commonxreaction »»
Sep 29, 2022 10:25 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2019): Kami to Yobareshi Arceus Episode 1 Discussion

rafi160 - Jan 30, 2022

8 by commonxreaction »»
Sep 29, 2022 10:01 AM

» Any news on Dub?

KaiZenKDP - Jul 23, 2022

4 by KaiZenKDP »»
Aug 12, 2022 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.