Forum Settings
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2021 10:03 PM

Sep 2017
Holy fuck, that was really hard to read, the aftermath of Witch's sacrifice was even greater than I had anticipated, it hit really hard, the crew is in disarray still, Shiki can't even eat, Becca has been trying to Leap constantly for 2 days, it was heartwrenching stuff. At least Weisz didn't acct of his threat on Laguna and Shiki decided he has no other way forward other than moving on. On the brighter note, the Empire is defeated and everyone opposed to it is gonna reap the rewards. Elsie made her grand entrance against Ziggy, but decided against attempting to kill him there as a thank you for saving her when she was little, which he finds weak and the reason why he will defeat the humans. I'm quite inttrigued by his knowledge of tthe diverging timelines, how the hell does he know about World 31 and stuff? I need answers, Mashima.
Nov 8, 2021 11:17 PM

Jan 2009
RIP Witch and damn ye will Sister Ivry or Hermit become the next to die i hope not
Nov 9, 2021 5:04 AM

Nov 2016
deg said:
RIP Witch and damn ye will Sister Ivry or Hermit become the next to die i hope not

Leave Ivry alone, Mashima!

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 9, 2021 8:31 AM

Jan 2009
FMmatron said:
deg said:

Leave Ivry alone, Mashima!

understandable

im still in denial of the deaths of Valkyrie and Witch due to the time travel theme of this manga
Nov 9, 2021 10:35 AM

Oct 2017
Damn, still can't believe witch died. Also was this forshadowing that Ivry and Hermit might die? Please no more.

Rebecca tried time leaping but she failed, all hope is now lost.
Nov 9, 2021 9:12 PM

Jan 2017
I have a hunch that there's multiple copies of Ziggy's and the "bad" Ziggy we see in this timeline is due to a branch that made him turn out this way.

Does this mean Beccy's new mission is to alter back past events to get back the "kind" Ziggy that Shiki and Elsie knew?
Nov 9, 2021 10:44 PM

Jan 2008
Rebecca is wrecked. She tried too hard, and now she's cracked glass. Absolutely horrifying. She doesn't even look human any more.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 11, 2021 9:12 AM
Jun 2017
one of the saddest chapter, really hard to read it
Nov 19, 2021 10:58 AM
May 2021
What a emotional chapter !! That’s all I can say…
Nov 20, 2021 9:23 PM
Nov 2019
Kalyteros said:
Hiro Mashima, the ultimate troll

People thought Fairy Tail had too much plot armor, bet. Edens Zero kills everyone.

Ultimate meme is that he revives all the dead. If he does that, he’d be the king of all troll manga
Talked early he wanted this be serious and different on his previous works. Dil why you guys keep thinking on that when even he wants his series to be different from each other.
Nov 20, 2021 9:23 PM
Nov 2019
Kalyteros said:
Hiro Mashima, the ultimate troll

People thought Fairy Tail had too much plot armor, bet. Edens Zero kills everyone.

Ultimate meme is that he revives all the dead. If he does that, he’d be the king of all troll manga
Talked early he wanted this be serious and different on his previous works. Dil why you guys keep thinking on that when even he wants his series to be different from each other.
Apr 9, 2:12 PM
May 2018
Well so far with Edens Zero, there is alot of intensity and did not expect so much Ziggy given to his plans to Shiki.

Aside from that I am sad Witch is no longer part of the series but I am glad Edens Zero ship did survive from destruction.

Also I am concerned on how much can rebecca can use her time leap power despite causing massive consequences for using.
May 23, 1:09 PM
May 2021
It really hits hard man. Witch had to die cause that stupid Planet got rip, fck. But ya we will have to give to Mashima that he is showing guts to kill off characters in this series, unlike Fairy Tail lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 293 Discussion

deg - Jun 24

19 by Tempest_16 »»
Aug 3, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 292 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 18

5 by DebiPS »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 222 Discussion

deg - Jan 6, 2023

12 by FMmatron »»
Jun 19, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 203 Discussion

deg - Aug 16, 2022

9 by Tempest_16 »»
Jun 17, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 291 Discussion

deg - Jun 11

7 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 15, 3:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.