Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2021 3:31 AM
Oct 2020
Watching Marvel's what if series I started wondering if some anime series could have this small change that could completely change how everything continues beyond that point (SPOILERS for attack on titan and code geass) like imagine a what if of attack on titan where erwin is given the colossal titan, or lelouch geass not turning on with euphemia on the first season, these things could possibly give the series a completely different ending, just wondering if other people have a what if in some anime and maybe what could that change
Sep 23, 2021 4:00 AM
Jul 2018
my what if moment is what if truck-kun hits me irl and i got isekai'd to an anime world where everything worked out perfectly.

until that truck hits, i'll be stuck in this world tryna fill the void with 2d characters.
Sep 23, 2021 8:38 AM

Aug 2017

-All Fate/stay night routes are a what if. This is the most clear example.
-Fate/Apocrypha:

-Fate/Extra

-Fate/Grand Order

-Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 2, 2021 9:39 AM
Oct 2017
Love this idea for the JoJo universe.

More topics from this board

» 2024 Olympics Thread

Hitagi__Furude - 39 minutes ago

3 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever safely met a person from the Internet?

DesuMaiden - Jul 21

47 by Kikugi »»
4 minutes ago

» Have you ever thought about giving up youtube?

Thy-Veseveia - 6 hours ago

14 by Daviljoe193 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » online paranoia

deg - 5 hours ago

7 by Daviljoe193 »»
16 minutes ago

» How good are you at organizing your life?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

10 by deg »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.