Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2021 2:34 PM
Dec 2018
mitkopom said:
Shengud said:
The show was very popular in Japan, so we probably will

I see... So there are a lot of sick twisted people in Japan... I would advise people avoiding visiting this country especially with familly and kids. Do not risk life and health of your family ! there are many better and safe places in the world? I kind of start getting to understand the japanese mentality especially after i watched a documentary of asian WW2 warfare. Man, those fucks did a lot of shit in their invaded countries ....I do advise anime producers to take some serious consideration of whats is goin on especially considering the chinese animes. Chines ones may still lack of some crutial staf but 1000% beat the Japs at arts stile. It wont be long when the adapt proper plot and other ensentials to compete

Everyone who I have talked to that have visited Japan enjoyed their trip. From what I have heard, Japan is safer than 90% of the country in the world. I live in the U.S., and if I were to compare the crime rate to that of Japan, it wouldn't even be fair.

I looked at your post history and have arrived at the conclusion that this is a bait account.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Oct 17, 2021 8:57 PM

Oct 2008
Of course, it will get a Season 2 (from any investor's perspective)!

The sales went up, the people around the world liked it, and everyone is talking about it! Only snowflakes and non-target audiences disliked it. If someone wants to make easy money, they just need to bet on this series.
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 19, 2021 8:02 PM
Aug 2020
r_justo said:
Of course, it will get a Season 2 (from any investor's perspective)!

The sales went up, the people around the world liked it, and everyone is talking about it! Only snowflakes and non-target audiences disliked it. If someone wants to make easy money, they just need to bet on this series.

Haha! Roasted all of the haters!
Oct 31, 2021 12:32 PM
Sep 2021
PLEASE COME SEASON 2!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

254 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Jun 5, 10:30 PM

» Just read Berserk. It's 100% better.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

4 by KayKimii »»
May 30, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2021

162 by _itskyotaro »»
May 29, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

726 by Doodlebobber11 »»
May 28, 11:07 PM

» why people prefer manga over Light/Web novel as a source ?

NaughtySempai - May 3

4 by NaughtySempai »»
May 3, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.