Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 9, 2021 11:17 PM
Mar 2021
This is my favorite show. It is so good especially compared to the other 3 shows that come after. Personally I love watching Goku get the dragon balls and do the tournaments. The red ribbon army saga which is probably what you're on is the worst in my opinion. They have some great moments though it can be a little boring. If you liked the first 2 arcs then for sure continue but if you didn't then I understand you have a different taste. Also DBZ is a 50 times better show if you watch the first dragon ball first and db is still a better show. Trust me, if you want to watch dragon ball then commit to all of it because it is worth it.
Jul 9, 2021 11:20 PM

Feb 2016
KiR4T said:
Yes, you can watch DBZ without watching this.
Personally I wouldn't even recommend any Dragon Ball franchise.
there are many better animes than DB.

Edit : Lol, DBtards caught my bait.

Ah yes, this guy gets it.
Jul 10, 2021 1:05 PM
Jan 2021
KiR4T said:
Yes, you can watch DBZ without watching this.
Personally I wouldn't even recommend any Dragon Ball franchise.
there are many better animes than DB.

mizuhara truly is the best waifu in existence. Read the manga :D
Jul 10, 2021 2:24 PM
Jan 2021
I like dragon ball super so good animation so many good fights and stuff. I reccomend
Jul 10, 2021 3:33 PM
Dec 2020
_anime_fan_698 said:
I'm on the 30th episode should I drop this? Is there something interesting coming? Can I watch dbz if I drop this can I understand the story?
here is my opinion:

Personally the whole db franchise is one of my favotites specially the og db it gives me adventure gives which you can't really get from dbz and dbs cuz they are just mostly fights and yes you can watch dbz without thr og db but personally wouldn't recommend it and btw you can skip the red ribbon army saga if you like it's a bit boring

But at the end watch you want I'm not gonna say you have to watch cuz its my favorite, do as you wish and as you feel good and confrotable.

I hope I could help
Jul 17, 2021 7:18 AM
Mar 2019
If you are not liking something there's no reason to stick with it, anyway i recommend watching the fanmade Dragon Ball Recut and Dragon Ball Kai, the first one is dragon ball without any of the filler and the second one is the same thing but for Z.

IMO the first 3 arcs of DB are very hit or miss but it gets really good with the tien arc, if you are going to drop it anyway i recommend atleast watching the piccolo jr arc, it will give you pretty much all the background you need for the characters and it has some of the best fights in the series, it's also much closer to the Z era due to the character designs.

KiR4T said:

Lmao go do something better with your life.
DanzeerJul 17, 2021 7:26 AM
Jul 17, 2021 7:46 AM

Jan 2021
Danzeer said:
If you are not liking something there's no reason to stick with it, anyway i recommend watching the fanmade Dragon Ball Recut and Dragon Ball Kai, the first one is dragon ball without any of the filler and the second one is the same thing but for Z.

IMO the first 3 arcs of DB are very hit or miss but it gets really good with the tien arc, if you are going to drop it anyway i recommend atleast watching the piccolo jr arc, it will give you pretty much all the background you need for the characters and it has some of the best fights in the series, it's also much closer to the Z era due to the character designs.

KiR4T said:

Lmao go do something better with your life.

Yeah am doing, you are the one replying to old comments here...
Jul 22, 2021 1:16 PM
Jun 2020
__Haliya__ said:
_anime_fan_698 said:
I'm on the 30th episode should I drop this? Is there something interesting coming? Can I watch dbz if I drop this can I understand the story?

It's basically filler after filler and dragged out episodes. Just watch DBZ, this is where the plot and tension kicks in. DBS is mostly fanservice.

this is extremely inaccurate there are only 21 filler episodes in the whole anime and 3 episodes that have filler and canon the rest is complete manga canon so dont speak on things you are wrong about
Jul 22, 2021 1:21 PM
May 2021
soccer6131 said:
__Haliya__ said:

It's basically filler after filler and dragged out episodes. Just watch DBZ, this is where the plot and tension kicks in. DBS is mostly fanservice.

this is extremely inaccurate there are only 21 filler episodes in the whole anime and 3 episodes that have filler and canon the rest is complete manga canon so dont speak on things you are wrong about

"The definition of filler is material that is not integral to the reader's appreciation of the story's meaning. It is material that is not part of a story arc, whether that is the overall plot, the main character's growth, or the other throughlines."

This is what I basically mean not anime canon filler.
Jul 22, 2021 1:23 PM
Jun 2020
__Haliya__ said:
soccer6131 said:

"The definition of filler is material that is not integral to the reader's appreciation of the story's meaning. It is material that is not part of a story arc, whether that is the overall plot, the main character's growth, or the other throughlines."

yes and you are wrong a majority of the anime is in a story arc saying there is a lot of filler is a false statement
Jul 22, 2021 1:28 PM

Jun 2012
Oh my gosh it's so shameful right now people are dropping this show.
Jul 22, 2021 1:32 PM
May 2021
soccer6131 said:
__Haliya__ said:

yes and you are wrong a majority of the anime is in a story arc saying there is a lot of filler is a false statement

False statement is a bold claim. But I'm not going to argue though, if you find character growth and thorough plot then it's fine but I'm not going to give advice to something I don't believe in.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 46 Discussion

Mashui - Dec 26, 2009

24 by oozePOP »»
Jun 9, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 27 Discussion

Scribbly - Dec 29, 2008

32 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jun 1, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 25 Discussion

vizhmaster_vizhu - Sep 30, 2010

32 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 31, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lPix - Dec 31, 2009

58 by Netbug »»
May 30, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lPix - Dec 31, 2009

60 by Netbug »»
May 29, 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.