Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 7, 2021 1:53 PM

Aug 2018
Yeah, I think Renge would like a mask as a present indeed.. ;P
Ah, yes, strange Japanese system with their recommendations.. I see them everywhere in anime.. I wonder, if they are indeed so often.. Or it's more of a rarity, and majority of people actually need to show their best on exams.. Konomi doesn't give a feel of some genius.. Or being good in some area.. But who knows.. Maybe working attitude is enough for recommendation in Japan.. Or maybe she has something special about her, after all.. No idea, how things work there..
Well, we're unfortunate creatures like that.. When we're too optimistic sometimes.. Indeed just to live - requires lots of concentration sometimes.. And even then we will fail, or will get hurt, or will do mistakes a lot..
Well, who knows, how long some friendships or relationships will last.. For now they'll at least continue after Konomi will go to university.. What will be after that.. Who knows..
Sep 25, 2021 11:08 AM

Sep 2018
Akane episode centered even if it may not seem so due to that small parenthesis in which the narrative changes the subject to talk about the Koshigaya sisters and Konomi. The fulcrum of the dialectic is often cited in anime and relates to that of the change and what it means. Speech that involves a little all people and the repercussions that derive from it; here well told by the character of Akane. Excellent narration and the moment dedicated to en plein air really suggestive as usual and of great effect despite the circumstance being so short in terms of time. Relaxing and engaging the entire episode especially the second phase of the episode. Too bad you don't see much Hotarun and the other characters. Oh well!
Mar 18, 2022 3:30 PM

Mar 2019
Still not a fan of Akane but it was a really nice ending and I get more Konomi so I'm happy.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 17, 2022 6:54 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After this episode I realized we never had a Summer Festival themed episode until this one, that’s crazy lol, and it only featured Akane and Konomi sadly, but it was still nice. Also I called a mile away that Natsumi would end up tearing a bigger hole in that wall after taking the poster down lol.

And another thing I’ve come to like about Nonstop is that adding Akane as a character has made Konomi better as well, up until Repeat where she started getting better I felt she didn’t need to exist, but Akane has made me like her a lot more now and I’m really liking their friendship.
Dec 21, 2022 9:17 PM

Aug 2019
yay more akane scenes

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2023 6:21 AM

Apr 2013
Good for Akane, I mean she could just come over to play without having to practice either. But I guess it's good if you share a common hobby.
May 3, 10:54 AM
Apr 2017
Pretty boring Episode... even renge-kun was not given much to do.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

61 by S_k_Roy »»
Apr 24, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2021

64 by S_k_Roy »»
Apr 14, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2021

130 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 11, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

92 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 6, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

80 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 5, 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.