Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2020 2:32 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
everything except the romance are perfect. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 16, 2020 2:54 AM

Sep 2020
Except the romance? You've got to be joking because it was superb.
Dec 16, 2020 3:42 AM

Mar 2015
Avvenirista said:
both character feels like guilty trip each other to be in love. never liked such a motive. it need to be more showed of their feelings mutually grown (mean longer) if it goes ending this way. they could also do an open ending, or even ended with different pairings. but this ending feel abrupt rather than pairing it self that the issue.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 16, 2020 9:30 AM

Sep 2020
Kuma said:
Avvenirista said:
both character feels like guilty trip each other to be in love. never liked such a motive. it need to be more showed of their feelings mutually grown (mean longer) if it goes ending this way. they could also do an open ending, or even ended with different pairings. but this ending feel abrupt rather than pairing it self that the issue.

I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to say here about the romance, especially the guilt tripping part.
You're talking about open endings, different pairings (???) and the story continuing some more to show their growing romantic feelings but that doesn't make any lick of sense to me and it's making me unsure whether you understood the meaning of the story (see the very title of the series) and the romance between Naotasu and Sasaki.
And how can you say that the ending feel abrupt after reading the beautiful last four pages that conclude the comic?
Dec 16, 2020 3:54 PM

Mar 2015
Avvenirista said:
Kuma said:

I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to say here about the romance, especially the guilt tripping part.
You're talking about open endings, different pairings (???) and the story continuing some more to show their growing romantic feelings but that doesn't make any lick of sense to me and it's making me unsure whether you understood the meaning of the story (see the very title of the series) and the romance between Naotasu and Sasaki.
And how can you say that the ending feel abrupt after reading the beautiful last four pages that conclude the comic?
again. it's more about the way the romance developed. so not just the end of it. we never see sasaki changed of her thought on relationship. sasaki also just suddenly feel he is in love. it has been addressed "are you not confusing with guilty?" by side character, which not satisfyingly answered imho.
Dec 17, 2020 2:29 AM

Sep 2020
Kuma said:
Avvenirista said:

again. it's more about the way the romance developed. so not just the end of it. we never see sasaki changed of her thought on relationship. sasaki also just suddenly feel he is in love. it has been addressed "are you not confusing with guilty?" by side character, which not satisfyingly answered imho.

Okay, so when you said ''guilt tripping'' you were talking about that and I guess I can understand where you're coming from with this and your concerns, but I can't agree with you because I personally don't find any fault with the way the romance played between the two of 'em.
Even if I changed my mind about, I don't know, the ending for example (just like you), I'd still think that the romance is superb because there are just so many precious and wonderful romance scenes in this series.
Dec 17, 2020 2:42 AM

Mar 2015
Avvenirista said:
Kuma said:

Okay, so when you said ''guilt tripping'' you were talking about that and I guess I can understand where you're coming from with this and your concerns, but I can't agree with you because I personally don't find any fault with the way the romance played between the two of 'em.
Even if I changed my mind about, I don't know, the ending for example (just like you), I'd still think that the romance is superb because there are just so many precious and wonderful romance scenes in this series.
again, my main issue are that their relationship are not developed enough to replace the guilty as their reasons for interaction to begin with. even in the last chapter, the female lead STILL feel guilty about him. it made me feel she fall in love with him out of obligation, not that she developed romantic feeling on him on her own. the issue for me are not the way it chose it ending, or it romantic moment.
KumaDec 17, 2020 2:46 AM
Dec 17, 2020 9:23 AM

Sep 2020
Kuma said:
Avvenirista said:

again, my main issue are that their relationship are not developed enough to replace the guilty as their reasons for interaction to begin with. even in the last chapter, the female lead STILL feel guilty about him. it made me feel she fall in love with him out of obligation, not that she developed romantic feeling on him on her own. the issue for me are not the way it chose it ending, or it romantic moment.

Of course she still felt partially guilty about what her mother did with Naotasu's father (even though Naotatsu and everyone else already told her that she shouldn't feel that way) and wanted to push him away, thinking that would be for his best interest, that's part of her character and nobody can change that quickly.
But anyway, Naotatsu couldn't care less about any of insincere excuses and clearly pushed through her defenses; Sasaki, after being told to knock it off, couldn't resist him anymore and soon after hugged him and told that she wanted to live her life to the fullest with him...how can you say that ultimately she didn't completely fall for him and her finally initiating this relationship is something she did out of obligation?
Jan 19, 2021 10:43 AM

Jul 2015
Kuma said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
everything except the romance are perfect. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9/10.
Totally agree. Somehow I felt the romance was odd, sudden. But I loved the characters, the way the story was told and most of all -the light feel of the manga.

“The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?” ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

Apr 16, 2021 2:25 AM

Oct 2017
I'm happy for Chisa and Nao. Their ship sailed at the end, that was sweet. Thou I feel bad for Kaeda, she's a really nice girl.

This was a short yet fun ride. Loved the artwork in this manga, it was so simple yet so gorgeous. The story/plot was so complicated yet so beautiful. The humour was also really good.
Nov 13, 2021 3:57 PM

Feb 2016
I lowkey adored this? such a thoughtful series and such a delicate, adorable artwork

More topics from this board

» Flows to the sea

Avvenirista - Oct 19, 2020

0 by Avvenirista »»
Oct 19, 2020 2:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.