Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2020 8:39 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm really happy it all worked out for Grandma in the end! What a fun show, sad to see its already over! <3
Jun 28, 2020 3:05 AM
Sep 2015
Love cameo appearance, almost, if not all characters from grandma's tales appear in real life? Are they reincarnated? If I meet Anter on spot I'd marry him! (in a country that will allow our marriage, which definitely is not Saudi Arabia)

The story within a story within a story is quite interesting.
Jun 28, 2020 5:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Asma and Farrah at end was really cute, liked that the last episode focuses on the grandma
Jun 29, 2020 8:59 AM

Sep 2015
She could have been one of the greatest football players ever but got stopped because of literature. Poor grandma, I will never forgive the books!
Jul 2, 2020 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Lmao Grandma Asma out there destroying those noob grandchildren in mecha fight. Nice to see Asma's backstory, the story characters making an appearance and her meeting an old childhood friend again

Aug 13, 2020 5:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Background story for the granny. Such a true friendship she had there. Even in her old age, she still had a great memories and kept remembering Farrah. Oh, man, i am tearing my eyes already! Not to mention some character from the folkstale, and the opening song with arabian language, its sounds good!

I may call this atleast in 7. However, when knowing the plot of the storyline still had such a huge weaknesses, the art and animation themself not served good enough, and the characterization of the main kids character felt nothing progression afterall, this is no more than 6 for me.
For detail, this is my scoring afterall. No hard feeling. Just serving my time here to tell my opinion :

Overall : 6.5 / 10 as its best.

Thats it for this little show!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 8 Discussion

Wallanimx - May 22, 2020

8 by Malak_AL-Qamar »»
Dec 17, 2020 7:01 PM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 12 Discussion

Wallanimx - Jun 20, 2020

5 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 4:47 AM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 11 Discussion

Wallanimx - Jun 20, 2020

5 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 2:43 AM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Jun 5, 2020

6 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 1:59 AM

Poll: » Asatir: Mirai no Mukashi Banashi Episode 9 Discussion

Wallanimx - May 29, 2020

5 by badabass »»
Aug 13, 2020 1:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.