Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2020 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
I love action and romance anime. This looks good. I see some cute girls around the MC. Will there be any romantic development between them later? Perhaps in the webcomic? Thank you.
Apr 25, 2020 4:00 PM

Jan 2015
Apr 25, 2020 8:50 PM

Apr 2018
So far Bam has no romantic feeling towards any girl in this tower.
Jfs_Apr 25, 2020 8:53 PM
Apr 25, 2020 10:20 PM
Jun 2017
There are potential love interest so far, with hints popping up here an there but nothing super concrete yet. However, i read in somewhere that in an interview with the author he suggested/revealed that there will be a romance interest etc. for the character. Whether its a character we've seen so far or a future new character remains yet to be seen. I have a few theories though.and considering tower of god is not even half way completed...
Apr 26, 2020 12:33 AM

May 2016
To me this show tries to be either romantic or boring most of the time and i am not kidding.
Apr 26, 2020 5:25 AM
Feb 2020
AlphaOmegaKnight said:
To me this show tries to be either romantic or boring most of the time and i am not kidding.

"this show tries to be either romantic or boring most of the time and i am not kidding"
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ how many times now,
I am done with this B.S. do whatevr you want mate!
Apr 26, 2020 5:37 AM

Jan 2015
no1cares_getgoin said:
AlphaOmegaKnight said:

"this show tries to be either romantic or boring most of the time and i am not kidding"

Just ignore the troll. No point wasting time on "snobs" like him who have nothing better to do in their lives.
Apr 26, 2020 6:19 AM

Sep 2014
Inferno792 said:
no1cares_getgoin said:

Just ignore the troll. No point wasting time on "snobs" like him who have nothing better to do in their lives.

The "snob" is just posting his opinion like everyone else just like how a forum discussion is supposed to serve. I agree there is no point in being triggered, but there is also no point in telling people what they should do with their lives since we are actually all here doing exactly the same thing.
Apr 26, 2020 6:25 AM

Jan 2020
Hrybami said:
Inferno792 said:

The "snob" is just posting his opinion like everyone else just like how a forum discussion is supposed to serve. I agree there is no point in being triggered, but there is also no point in telling people what they should do with their lives since we are actually all here doing exactly the same thing.
Well, you just bother to see his comments, they are rather hate rants than opinions. It's a show not everyone is gonna like it, then just drop it . There's not need to create useless threads or spending tons of times in discussing show which a person dropped and despises
Apr 26, 2020 6:36 AM

Sep 2014
Galvanometer said:
Hrybami said:

Well, you just bother to see his comments, they are rather hate rants than opinions. It's a show not everyone is gonna like it, then just drop it . There's not need to create useless threads or spending tons of times in discussing show which a person dropped and despises

I disagree, but we're going off-topic right now so I'll just stop this here.
Apr 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Jan 2015
Hrybami said:
Inferno792 said:

He's going into every ToG thread and hating on it, repeating the same things over and over again. How is that discussion?
Apr 26, 2020 7:12 AM

May 2018
AlphaOmegaKnight said:

No it doesn't , Mr.Snob Wanker
I don't even know if you are watching the same show as everyone else anymore.
Apr 26, 2020 10:10 AM

Oct 2017
Too many girls to choose from for Bam. I mean not all of em have openly declared they like Bam but it's pretty obvious.
Apr 26, 2020 10:25 AM

Jan 2020
Hrybami said:
Galvanometer said:

I disagree, but we're going off-topic right now so I'll just stop this here.
I saw your profile, you had dropped some shows which many people looking liked, but I don't think you bothered to go on non-stop hate rampage in discussion threads,but that person is doing almost opposite of it
Apr 26, 2020 10:52 AM
Aug 2018
no1cares_getgoin said:
AlphaOmegaKnight said:

to both of you:
what..?
Apr 26, 2020 11:18 AM
Feb 2020
Bakutie said:

to both of you:
what..?

It was a mistake. Idk why i even repeated that..
Edit: the quote part, that is.
Apr 26, 2020 11:26 AM
Aug 2018
no1cares_getgoin said:
Bakutie said:

to both of you:
what..?

It was a mistake. Idk why i even repeated that..
Edit: the quote part, that is.

nono I meant the "how many times now" part, are you referring to people complaining or what
Apr 27, 2020 8:55 PM
Apr 2020
MegamiRem said:
Too many girls to choose from for Bam. I mean not all of em have openly declared they like Bam but it's pretty obvious.

dont tell me its a harem?
Apr 28, 2020 1:22 AM

Jan 2020
ayaan692 said:
MegamiRem said:

dont tell me its a harem?
It's not a harem, it's just there are tons of good Characters both male and female in the show and fans like shipping with others, as there isn't much romance in this series
Apr 28, 2020 7:31 AM

Feb 2013
Yes Khun and Rak Lover Bam

Not a lot of romance really.

There is a romance of 2 side characters.
May 23, 2020 8:54 AM

May 2016
I lowkey wanted Bam and Khun to be together. There's some good chemistry going on.
May 23, 2020 7:25 PM
Aug 2009
Akzao said:
Guess I wont watch it then. Thank you all for the responses.

As another person who prefers a side of romance with my anime I feel I should respond to this. As I have not watched the show yet, (I'm paused 4 minutes into ep.1) I should at least say that the webtoon/manga/manhwa is fun enough through season 1 (200 or so chapters?) and it doesn't preclude the absence of romance.

IMO, I could make the argument that romance is literally a driving force of Baam's character development without getting all spoiler crazy on you. Give it a read or watch if you have time, fellow romance lover. I too know how it feels to drop a cool looking anime due to the absence of love!

P.S. Y'all shouldn't be so touchy. "Is there any romance" is a staple of MALs' anime discussion boards.
May 23, 2020 8:16 PM

Aug 2018
I dont want my Endorsi to anyone in this anime, shes mine
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 24, 2020 2:44 PM

Oct 2016
Carrot_Boii said:
I lowkey wanted Bam and Khun to be together. There's some good chemistry going on.
no one wants that yaoi trash though
May 24, 2020 4:11 PM

May 2016
Yuki_Nonaka said:
no one wants that yaoi trash though

Romance is not trash. I don't care what gender they are, I always ship people if they have good chemistry and I feel like they would be good for each other.
May 26, 2020 1:24 AM

Aug 2017
Turtles_Hunter said:
SapphyeePH said:
I dont want my Endorsi to anyone in this anime, shes mine
I still don't get why people like Endrossi so much. This has been bugging me for years.

May 27, 2020 7:36 AM
May 2015
Shippers aside, there are 1-2 one-sided feelings in TOG, and like 2 couples who like each other but aren't together (I think), and like one off-screen relationship with side characters that's kinda there but these romantic relationships are barely brought into the forefront of the series.

The relationships
YoseiEggMay 27, 2020 7:41 AM
May 27, 2020 11:08 PM

Nov 2019
Honestly, I feel like the romance aspect of the show is the weakest. Bam is just not that interesting a character to me. He is very a one dimensional "white knight" guy and his motivation to protect Rachel isn't very convincing as of yet. Rachel herself is again not a very interesting character because we know so little about her. Before focusing on the romance I hope we get some more character development out of the two.
May 28, 2020 6:00 AM
Apr 2020
He said the MC will have romantic feeling for the main heroine one day, don't ask who is the main heroine, some side characters have romance though :)
May 31, 2020 6:59 PM

May 2019
No, and looks like SIU doesnt have any idea what romance is about.

Btw, ToG is a romanceless typical shounen, even not being japanese.
Jun 1, 2020 3:30 AM
Dec 2018
We already have Rak x Silent Man

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

460 by YagoPRO123 »»
May 18, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.