Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2020 4:28 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp, guess that's the final chapter then. I guess we consider that a harem end of sorts for once

I think this manga peaked quite a long time ago though but nevertheless it was still a pretty fun ride for the most part

Also wtf the translators went off the deep end in the epilogue chapter lol, full weeb mode
Apr 1, 2020 9:43 PM

Oct 2007
HaXXspetten said:

Also wtf the translators went off the deep end in the epilogue chapter lol, full weeb mode

i got like 3 pages in and i just... i just cant do it rofl
Apr 3, 2020 11:51 PM

Dec 2014

This scene was good. And this is the finale? Ok. The later chapters are not as good Maga Tsuki. But still good. Harem end, best end for this manga. <3
Apr 6, 2020 4:00 AM

Jun 2017
For not being overly long I enjoyed the ride, all story threads were concluded nicely and overall it was really wholesome.

The full weeb mode epilogue was hilarious lol.
Apr 28, 2020 1:51 AM

Jan 2020
There's a proper translation of 57.1 Epilogue avaialble now. Really enjoyed the series overall. As a comedic parody it's suprisingly well thought out plot (there are many drama-centric titles that fall far short by comparison). For what it is this has to be one of the best done series I've enjoyed + best yandere ever :D
May 19, 2020 6:18 AM

Oct 2010
this hurt me like Prison School ending, so he got 3 wives and 1 lover and he can do ecchi things with them no problem. I wanted someone to die in this chapter considering that the previous chapter was the confession one but no chance here.
Changed the rating from 7 to 4
May 19, 2020 8:20 AM

Jan 2020
Catalano said:
this hurt me like Prison School ending, so he got 3 wives and 1 lover and he can do ecchi things with them no problem. I wanted someone to die in this chapter considering that the previous chapter was the confession one but no chance here.

Think you might be getting your genres confused. People generally don't go and watch comedies and expect thriller horror. Perhaps your rating is a little unfair?
May 19, 2020 8:27 AM

Oct 2010
K-Lye said:
Catalano said:

Think you might be getting your genres confused. People generally don't go and watch comedies and expect thriller horror. Perhaps your rating is a little unfair?

I'm just salty because of the ending, I liked reading this manga, I did not expect seriousness or other stuff, but I disliked the harem ending
May 19, 2020 8:47 AM

Jan 2020
Catalano said:
I'm just salty because of the ending, I liked reading this manga, I did not expect seriousness or other stuff, but I disliked the harem ending

Fair enough. Fun fact - being 'salty' in Cantonese would probably put you the other side of that view on harem.. lol.
May 19, 2020 8:52 AM

Oct 2010
K-Lye said:
Catalano said:

Fair enough. Fun fact - being 'salty' in Cantonese would probably put you the other side of that view on harem.. lol.

first time I hear about this, it's because the salt is considered a purifier or something like that?
May 19, 2020 9:12 AM

Jan 2020
Catalano said:
first time I hear about this, it's because the salt is considered a purifier or something like that?
'salty' translates to 'pervert'.
May 19, 2020 9:16 AM

Oct 2010
K-Lye said:
Catalano said:
'salty' translates to 'pervert'.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))
can't stop laughing, thanks man, that was glorious, like the hot springs chapters from renai boukun with the crazy fox

More topics from this board

» Renai Boukun Chapter 57.5

Catalano - May 19, 2020

8 by Doutei-kun »»
Nov 22, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Chapter 56 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Feb 16, 2020

3 by MyDoctorIsLolo »»
Jan 5, 2022 2:55 AM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Chapter 55 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Feb 16, 2020

0 by testamentKAISER »»
Feb 16, 2020 7:08 PM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Chapter 54 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Jan 15, 2020

1 by MomoSinX »»
Jan 17, 2020 3:26 PM

Poll: » Renai Boukun Chapter 53 Discussion

XiferVP - Nov 30, 2018

2 by Icewolf004 »»
Nov 22, 2019 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.