Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2020 2:12 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Erm... 16 and 26. Gee, that's kind of weird if you think about it. In America and Canada, I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

There is a continuation of this as seen on the last page. Prob and extra chapter or something included in the volume when that's out. I'll read that.
Aug 3, 8:16 AM

Mar 2019
It wasn't all bad, I'm glad it was a short story. 📚📖📓📒
Aug 3, 1:16 PM
Feb 2018
It's cute. Apparently it does have one more chapter after the final one but I couldnt find it...
Aug 5, 2:07 PM

Jun 2015
Alright, so this went nowhere. The forbidden love was never explored. We just got teased. Not that I want to see a real romance develop between these two cause that would be grooming but there's really no point to this story otherwise is there? Haruno-san should've just written a smut for real if that was the case.

1/10 for me. Sorry to the romance lovers. I don't usually read this type of story, I'm just doing a MAL challenge.
Aug 6, 12:38 PM

Jun 2021
Mixed feelings on this. Kaji never gave away his age himself (or did he?), what if he's actually younger than 26 I wonder. Still feels off regardless since he's definitely 18+. Story development was one plus till now but depends on the next chapter

ıllıllı 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘺 : Cozii ıllıllı | ᑕᗩᖇᗪ ᑕOᒪᒪEᑕTIOᑎ | • • ᗪEᒪIᐯEᖇY • •
Aug 17, 5:33 AM
I like water

Feb 2020
The story wouldn't be bad if the age gap wasn't 10 years.... 16 and 26 is very sus. I thought at least the manager was going to reject her (common sense) but nope. Japan being Japan...
Aug 27, 7:52 AM
NEET

Aug 2024
Good manga! Too bad it's only 4 chapters, lol. I actually want to see more of this. What is Manager Kaji's lifestyle like... and as for Saki? Anyways, I guess they're now lowkey couples.
Sep 18, 3:24 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Last chapter and I feel a bit disappointed, after the refusal in the previous chapter, instead of explaining some reason, it turns out that the boy is a bit of a tsundere!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akane Shoten no Kaji Tenchou Chapter 1 Discussion

phantom346 - Aug 5

5 by Yuki-Shin »»
Oct 6, 8:21 PM

Poll: » Akane Shoten no Kaji Tenchou Chapter 2 Discussion

phantom346 - Aug 5

4 by AMBITZZ »»
Sep 25, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Akane Shoten no Kaji Tenchou Chapter 3 Discussion

phantom346 - Aug 5

2 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 18, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.