Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2019 10:49 PM
Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now that was a very satisfying ending as far as I'm concerned. Everything wrapped up beautifully. I don't see what everyone's problem with it is.
Jul 31, 2019 1:26 AM

Jan 2018
worst ending possible for me ugh never liked kaichou, Misumi was way better than her infact the last 10 or so ch are kind of like didn't really enjoy them.
Jul 31, 2019 6:18 AM
Mar 2015
This was not going to end any other way.Misumi's attempt to seduce Izumi was never going to succeed In fact it forced Izumi to realize who he loved and what he needed to do.
Loved Kaichou throwing out marriage registration forms at her valedictorian speech and Izumi proposing on bended knee was great
Aug 2, 2019 6:31 PM
Sep 2018
landofthekwt said:
This was not going to end any other way.Misumi's attempt to seduce Izumi was never going to succeed In fact it forced Izumi to realize who he loved and what he needed to do.
Loved Kaichou throwing out marriage registration forms at her valedictorian speech and Izumi proposing on bended knee was great

Can you please tell me , who the girl that the MC ended up with ?
Aug 2, 2019 9:33 PM
Mar 2015
Kaichou obviously
Aug 3, 2019 3:29 PM
Sep 2018
landofthekwt said:
Kaichou obviously
landofthekwt said:
Kaichou obviously

Sorry , but I didn’t start the manga so i want to know if Wakana Ui is kaichou?
Aug 3, 2019 4:15 PM
Mar 2015
Yes She and Izumi have been engaged and living together the whole series. She only gave up her position as Kaichou at the end before graduation
Aug 4, 2019 7:33 AM
Sep 2018
landofthekwt said:
Yes She and Izumi have been engaged and living together the whole series. She only gave up her position as Kaichou at the end before graduation

Thank you so much bro .
Aug 5, 2019 1:38 AM

Apr 2012
Such nice art and characters with decent story. Side characters are often depicted as... well, side characters! But here all 6 girls are cute and hot. Loved reading it a lot. And main character finally did what he should!
Aug 25, 2019 1:23 PM

Nov 2011
The ending couldn't have been any better imo. I'm glad this didn't devolve into a too dramatic series even when Misumi actively started going for mc. No unresolved stuff, no hard feelings.

The end of an era spanning years... Will definitely reach back for it now and then, for those nostalgia feels.
Feel free to suggest me new series on my profile or through pm, or send me anything else really and let's have a chat
Aug 31, 2019 7:34 PM
Mar 2017
An ending that I expected, but I still feel bad for poor Mizumi, she has a lot of potential, but at least she doesn't look as sad as I expected.
But I still liked it very much as Izumi proposed to Ui, great detail that he gave the bride's veil and put it on Ui, I was nostalgic for that moment.

I laughed a lot about how Mizumi told Izumi that she would always welcome him if he gets bored of Ui, another detail that I liked was that Ikoma seems to have something with Nikura, which I approve, Ikoma is a damn lucky guy.

Anyway, it was a nice ending and I have nothing more to add.
Oct 26, 2019 11:20 AM

Mar 2017
Congintive said:
worst ending possible for me ugh never liked kaichou, Misumi was way better than her infact the last 10 or so ch are kind of like didn't really enjoy them.

I can't quite understand how someone that's always get in the way of anything considered as "better". But honestly though, I like Misumi but only on early chapters. By the end of the series she just keeps getting in the way of anything and just being so seductive. That was really annoying, like screw off girl, you'll have your own moment later.

landofthekwt said:

^Exactly this.

So this ending, albeit predictable, is satisfying and a decent way to wrapped up everything.
BlueIsLoveOct 26, 2019 2:26 PM
Apr 22, 2020 10:42 PM

Feb 2017
The manga ended in the 69th chapter. Nice.

I feel like a fool for hoping that Misumi would have a chance eventhough by seeing at the premise or even the title of the manga, it's clear enough to see what the ending is gonna be about. I don't hate it though.

(Dat extra tho)

BlueIsLove said:

I can't quite understand how someone that's always get in the way of anything considered as "better". But honestly though, I like Misumi but only on early chapters. By the end of the series she just keeps getting in the way of anything and just being so seductive. That was really annoying, like screw off girl, you'll have your own moment later.

Don't forget that she was actually going to quit only later to got challenged by Kaichou. Kaichou is the who was allowing Misumi to do so.
addictedtolivingApr 22, 2020 10:58 PM
Jul 18, 2020 11:39 PM

Jun 2020
The ending was definitely something I expected. The series was pretty enjoyable, definitely glad I found and read it all.
Have a great day!

Feb 22, 12:07 PM

Jun 2017
jumping straight from the anime ,didn't expect i would root for Misumi and would be melancholic to the ending even though the final pair was set in stone from the start.
Ui Kaicho came like a hurricane blowing everyone away ironically and unironically lmao .That's about it.Her character got stationed as a cute cuddly smoll character in the first half and never really got out of it.Her presence got reduced giving occasional pout as a comic oWo relief and being reactionary here and there to people's antics.
Misumi came off as the strict stubborn girl and strictness was her deal but in time she went through transitions where she mellowed out and gave ear and prioritised others best interest .She became proactive and slowly build up her relationship with Vice President . She had a pretty dynamic characterisation going on and even her charatcter styling got miles better .Her back and forth with the MC gave life to both of them.
Anyway it was not bad overall.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

5 by bakakisima »»
Feb 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 43 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

3 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 9, 2022 1:08 AM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 42 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 18, 2017

2 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 9, 2022 1:03 AM

Poll: » Okusama ga Seitokaichou! Chapter 41 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 18, 2017

1 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 9, 2022 12:54 AM

Poll: » Oku-sama ga Seito Kaichou! Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2015

3 by E_Creator »»
Sep 4, 2021 9:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.