Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 14, 2022 4:59 AM

Jan 2021
Didn't expect such emotional roller coaster on the three last episodes. Im glad I didnt dropped it. 8/10
Oct 2, 2022 9:38 AM
Jan 2021
pa eso nace el prota
Jun 8, 2023 2:40 PM
Aug 2017
I was halted the episode for 5 years
Jul 7, 2023 2:06 PM

Apr 2013
I honestly don't know how I missed this one, and I don't understand the mostly negative reviews of the show in general. This is probably one of the more realistic representations of the life of a nerd or "otaku" in high school. Some parts of the show overall were exaggerated, but I think the idea of being fairly reclusive and not knowing what to do in a relationship is something many can relate to. I'm almost 35 now, but I felt an overwhelming sense of emotion especially watching these last two episodes, and really the morale they tried to represent. You don't know what will happen in life, and you only have one shot at being young. 
Sep 6, 2023 6:12 AM
Jul 2023
The ending was wonderful. Had me up in my feels.
Nov 17, 2023 1:20 AM

Mar 2012
got teary eyed when she remembered tsuntsun's nicknames and lost it when daijina koto started playing in the end.
most of my score is because of how wholesome the anime was as a whole.

i mean, it's a bit cliche, i don't think that getting all the couples together by the end is realistic, they had a lot of problems with pacing and animation, but i genuinely cared for these characters and they grew so much.
so, it was a good one.
Dec 25, 2023 1:51 AM

Oct 2020
Reply to ShioVonKanzaki
I was halted the episode for 5 years
@ShioVonKanzaki and now, did u like it?
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Dec 29, 2023 6:10 AM
Dec 2023
One of the best ending ever... making 25 yrs old me cryin out hard af 1000/10
Jan 12, 12:30 PM

Jun 2017
A hotchpotch of all the idiotic cliches cluttered into one expecting it to be better than its precedent.It's so stupid that it doesn't turn good it turned worse,crashes the age old mathematical logic.
Gets a big 4 out of 10 from me.
May 27, 7:03 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well it took me almost a month, but I’ve now made it to the end of both seasons of 3D Kanojo, did not mean for it to take that long but as I always say, the important thing is that I finished it lol. This was a great finale, I’m not the biggest fan of the time skip but it did make for a great ending, I figured we weren’t in for a sad one giving the general nature of the show and I think it just works better this way. I also like the way they did the whole memory loss thing with Igarashi, it would have been pretty cheesy if the memories came flooding back all at once so I like that she was able to only remember a little bit, just enough for an emotional reunion, and not just with Tsutsui, but with her past friends as well because really she impacted all their lives. I’m also glad they showed a glimpse of the wedding just to let the viewer know they sealed the deal, these two won’t split apart ever again, a very good place to end on.

And I can’t forget to mention that we also got Ishino and Takanashi’s wedding and first kid, it’s kinda funny that the most unlikely couple of them all got this far first lol, but even if I wasn’t the biggest fan of their ship I really appreciated this scene. And I was thinking Itou and Ayado just weren’t meant to be, but we actually did end up seeing Ayado finally, the long hair looks good on her and the fact she divorced whatever man she got with after Itou means he might have another shot, we didn’t get all the details on how they fell out so I can’t really say if it’s a good move or not but just for the sake of Itou getting his romance too, I’m happy with this outcome.

But with that, 3D Kanojo is over and there’s no more, I would have liked an OVA of Tsutsui and Igarashi together after getting married but I think this was a great place to stop, this felt like a complete story. And as for which season I think is better, honestly they’re on about the same level for me, I feel like the humble beginnings of Season 1 were just and entertaining as the big moments of Season 2, you gotta have those rocky starts to each character’s relationship to really appreciate the greatness of how they turned out, so yeah it’s hard to say whether I liked one more than the other lol. And as a complete series, this was a fun romantic journey, 2 cours is enough time to get you really attached to the characters so seeing each of them get developed over the course of both seasons was a delight, and it hurts to see them go.

And as for the production, the character art and animation could have been better at times but overall I’d say it was good, but whoever did the backgrounds needs a raise, they really felt like classic anime backgrounds, that’s the good shit right there lol. And looking at the OPs and EDs, I think I prefer this season’s OP and the first season’s ED, funnily enough they’re both by BiSH lol, but of course I love Season 1’s OP and Season 2’s ED as well, they were all great songs and fitting for the show. And I guess that’s goodbye to 3D Kanojo for now, because I’m sure I’ll revisit this one in the future, and having the Blurays makes that more likely because I can just pop it into a player and watch lol.
TheColonel76May 27, 7:06 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

60 by TheColonel76 »»
May 24, 1:17 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

54 by TheColonel76 »»
May 24, 12:02 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2019

45 by TheColonel76 »»
May 23, 5:00 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

43 by stverc »»
May 22, 6:22 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2019

68 by stverc »»
May 22, 5:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.