Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2019 7:44 PM
Aug 2016
Well, this thing have just one episode left and im glad.
Mar 6, 2019 8:57 PM

Apr 2016
Wow, what a healthy and consensual episode!! I think it was easy to assume last episode that the man in front of Naruse's door might have wanted to hook up with our single father, but it's great to see that Yui came to have a chat over drinks. It's nice to know that Yui gave advice to Naruse after our protagonist divorced, and both characters are fathers who can support each other :)) Hopefully, Ichika and Yui's child will play together and have fun - is Yui's child Ami??

It's nice that Yui was watching out for Naruse, by telling Asumi about Naruse's ex-wife leaving after she couldn't care for Ichika. And it's clear Asumi is very serious about Naruse. Glad that the three of them can be a happy family of three.

I liked that sex was consensual with good communication this time. The episode ended on a good note with that wholesome ending theme song <33
Apr 4, 2019 7:00 AM

Apr 2016
secondbestgirl said:
Cloe900311 said:
Wow, what a healthy and consensual episode!! I think it was easy to assume last episode that the man in front of Naruse's door might have wanted to hook up with our single father, but it's great to see that Yui came to have a chat over drinks. It's nice to know that Yui gave advice to Naruse after our protagonist divorced, and both characters are fathers who can support each other :)) Hopefully, Ichika and Yui's child will play together and have fun - is Yui's child Ami??

It's nice that Yui was watching out for Naruse, by telling Asumi about Naruse's ex-wife leaving after she couldn't care for Ichika. And it's clear Asumi is very serious about Naruse. Glad that the three of them can be a happy family of three.

I liked that sex was consensual with good communication this time. The episode ended on a good note with that wholesome ending theme song <33

i really appreciate this take on the episode. tbh this is the first yaoi hentai i've ever watched throughout like this, and though i'm honestly not someone who find genuine sexual eroticism through it (in other words, it doesn't necessarily turn me on) i can't keep myself from watching. your take seems to approach it the episode/show in the same way that i feel so attached to this show.
It's good to know that you read and appreciate my comment. :)) I think some people may immediately judge the series as being hentai and no other substance, but it does indeed have genuine moments between the characters and the way they interact with Ichika. We may view the series differently based on our different ratings, but it is good to know that we were attached to this show in the same way. (:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 8 Discussion

Mayuka - Feb 25, 2019

9 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Mar 27, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 1 Discussion

BackstageMage - Jan 6, 2019

25 by Zahiraofficial12 »»
Nov 29, 2022 3:00 AM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 2 Discussion

BackstageMage - Jan 13, 2019

9 by Mirai »»
Jul 11, 2019 1:17 PM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 4, 2019

2 by Thebigofan »»
Apr 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Poll: » Papa datte, Shitai Episode 6 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 11, 2019

1 by w_i_t_d »»
Feb 15, 2019 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.