Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2019 5:20 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2TNZyCWA-Q
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jul 16, 2020 4:07 PM

Jun 2015
This is the greatest thing ever created

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Sep 15, 2020 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
idk what the heck I just watched but it was exactly what I needed tonight
Nov 11, 2020 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
The visuals in this is what really drew me in.
I had no idea what was going on half the time but it's an exquisite piece of work animation.
I want to sleep...
Dec 2, 2022 8:12 PM

Jan 2017
From what I understand, the videos shown to the passengers during their flight are previous works (maybe tech demos?) from the director, Ikko Ohno.

Did Snowman come to the conclusion that you can fly the plane yourself if you dream it? Is it telling the audience "you can achieve anything you dream of"?
Dec 15, 2022 1:56 AM

Nov 2018
What a weird show.
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.
Jan 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Dec 2015
At least, it was original in a way.
Feb 4, 2023 5:25 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I might be weird for liking this but I honestly enjoyed it. A fully animated 55-minute film that's mostly made of pixel art. It was a surreal experience, but the spectacular music breathed more life into the film's artistic atmosphere.

This hidden gem needs more exposure from the anime community. :v
Jun 21, 2023 7:01 PM

Jan 2020
Oh that was utterly bizarre, nice.

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Jun 30, 2023 2:01 AM

Feb 2012
The story wasn't anything special, but the graphics were great for the time. According to the credits it was made with MSX computers. I'm old enough to get a nostalgic feeling for the graphics of this era, and I can imagine how games magazines would have praised this, regardless of the thin plot. Some frames looked really good - I remember seeing sharp images made with 8-bit computers and wondering how they were done. There were some clever tricks involved, and you had to sacrifice animation, since the computers couldn't handle it. With the magic of film making of course much more could be done, but it's still impressive.

Still, despite the nostalgia trip I found my interest waning as the film went on. Looks nice but 55 minutes was a bit long for me to enjoy it just for the graphics and music.
Dec 12, 2023 5:31 PM

Dec 2022
What the absolute fuck was this monstrosity. More disquieting than any horror anime.

ο½²δΉ‡εˆ€δΉ‡δΉƒε°ΊοΎ‘δΉ‡
㊎ ㊰
☽ Shaded Horizon ☾

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.