Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2018 5:25 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showing off horniness and sluttiness very well with erotic expression in the sex and her delicious body. seethrough view of her genial organ added to dirtiness. and the heartwarming feeling of the love.
User-sanNov 1, 2020 4:00 AM
Nov 26, 2018 10:59 PM
Nov 2018
Wow at least she has her partner in life.

This is just normal
Nov 30, 2018 6:34 PM

Oct 2015
I haven't watched it yet, but I doubt this will be getting subs any soon
Dec 8, 2018 7:49 AM

May 2013
I'm glad they got together ^.^
He actually tried to do real dates too, like their movie plans, but Yui..... XD I hope she can control her hormones so they can act like a normal couple lol

I doubt they love each other rn, but let's just go with it so that it's more wholesome LMAO

This has some of the best (and plenty of) sex scenes I've come across in hentai ;O Normally, I don't go for this kind of art style as I don't find it very appealing, but I gave it a go since I saw it pop up a lot on hanime.tv and I'm glad I watched it :D

8/10
Dec 8, 2018 7:52 AM

May 2013
Vi-h said:
Vi-h said:

hanime.tv brah. You're welcome, heh.
Dec 8, 2018 8:20 AM

Oct 2015
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
Vi-h said:
Vi-h said:

hanime.tv brah. You're welcome, heh.

Thanks for the info!
I hope they upload it soon on nyaa so I can download it! Though I can see me watching it on the website you suggested me :3 thank you! =)
TechOtaku-hDec 8, 2018 8:24 AM
Mar 22, 2019 12:50 AM

Apr 2011
It good and all. I'm glad they're dating and being a nice couple. He's lucky to be dating a cute girl.

Sadly, h-scenes are still too short for me to enjoy.
Jul 9, 2019 1:33 AM

Sep 2012
Vi-h said:

have u watched this new?

@Magito

this relationship doesn't have long future unless he has ntr fetish cause girl with no restraint (so horny) will sooner or later fall for some1 else's bed, cause soon he has to get a work so does she and whats then? she looses it an FK first guy on her sight, its not like he can come flying to her awry time she gets horny

she must produce quite strong pheromones to make guy loose it like that and that later it was even hard for her to get home cause at the door they lost control again, its hilarious
Sugram22Jul 9, 2019 4:17 AM
Sep 4, 2019 10:37 PM
Aug 2019
OKAY THIS DAMN SHOW DO THE MANGA JUSTICE HANDS DOWN.Yes the mouth movements is a little off and thier look damn when doing nothing but fuck that IT IS DAMN HOT.The manga and the anime(hentai) was damn great and i have respect for the ppl who made it 10/10(ps.READ THE MANGA MY FELLOW WEEBS FOR IT IS HOTTER THAN THE ANIME(HENTAI).Like real cap me niggas (btw hanime.tv is the website for hentai downloading for both pc and mobile and hentaigasm as well but i dont recommend streaming on hanime but on HENTAIgasm depending on wifi strenth :)
Nov 3, 2019 2:24 PM

Sep 2012
Animelord581 said:
READ THE MANGA MY FELLOW WEEBS FOR IT IS HOTTER THAN THE ANIME(HENTAI).

Don't see how the manga is hotter than the anime. The anime is pretty much identical but it offers more with animation, sfx, music, and voice acting which should already make it hotter than what the manga has to offer. I'd go as far to say the anime has better art than the manga too.

Sugram22 said:
this relationship doesn't have a future

I'd definitely avoid having a girl like this as a gf. Any man she encounters could easily take advantage of her and she wouldn't say no. Having to worry about her going out alone all the time wouldn't be so pleasant especially when she's horny all the time. This whole relationship in the story is asking for NTR honestly. They could easily be blackmailed since it's a older person with a school girl. The most likely kind of ntr route.
FlamingMangosNov 3, 2019 4:02 PM
Nov 1, 2020 3:43 AM

Jul 2020
FlamingMangos said:
Animelord581 said:
READ THE MANGA MY FELLOW WEEBS FOR IT IS HOTTER THAN THE ANIME(HENTAI).

Don't see how the manga is hotter than the anime. The anime is pretty much identical but it offers more with animation, sfx, music, and voice acting which should already make it hotter than what the manga has to offer. I'd go as far to say the anime has better art than the manga too.

Sugram22 said:
this relationship doesn't have a future

I'd definitely avoid having a girl like this as a gf. Any man she encounters could easily take advantage of her and she wouldn't say no. Having to worry about her going out alone all the time wouldn't be so pleasant especially when she's horny all the time. This whole relationship in the story is asking for NTR honestly. They could easily be blackmailed since it's a older person with a school girl. The most likely kind of ntr route.
yeah indeed girls like her are bad news it's either they'll cuck you or they will abandoned you for another man but the manga is cut there so we could only speculate on what's their relationship going to be in the future
Mar 7, 2021 2:52 PM
Aug 2015
scout_joe said:
FlamingMangos said:

yeah indeed girls like her are bad news it's either they'll cuck you or they will abandoned you for another man but the manga is cut there so we could only speculate on what's their relationship going to be in the future

In the beginning of this episode, Yui said she did her best to get away from guys hitting on her while she was on the way to their date.

I'd like to think that she's very devoted to the point that she's only satisfied by Okada
Mar 7, 2021 8:37 PM

Jul 2020
Ken_Chen said:
scout_joe said:

In the beginning of this episode, Yui said she did her best to get away from guys hitting on her while she was on the way to their date.

I'd like to think that she's very devoted to the point that she's only satisfied by Okada

You have a point if you look on the bright side that might be true. Okada is one hell of a lucky guy then
Mar 7, 2021 8:49 PM
Aug 2015
scout_joe said:
Ken_Chen said:

You have a point if you look on the bright side that might be true. Okada is one hell of a lucky guy then

Haha, as if raping a girl to have her fall in love with him to the point of wanting to marry him isn't lucky enough for the guy.
Dec 15, 2022 11:02 PM

Nov 2010
He came 23 times... damn. I wish I could do that. I'm already out of ammo by the 2nd round. lol
8:42 I admit she looks cute in this scene.
Just a mild hard-on since the girl isn't my type. 6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chikan Shita Joshi*sei to Sonogo, Musabori Au Youna Doero Junai Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Nov 25, 2018

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 15, 2022 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.