Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2007 7:08 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Lmao wtf.

I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh at the many funny and ridiculous moments or make a serious expression because of what's going on between Momoka and Yumiko.

Anyway, despite the fact that I still don't know how it's all connected, I enjoyed this episode a lot ^^.

Oh and I know what I'm gonna do next time I have a headache.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 28, 2007 1:49 PM

Jan 2007
I found this episode to be very entertaining. It had like everything in it. Funny moments, serious moments, an almost 3-way moment. I loved the whole bit about Momo being a skating virgin. While I still dont understand squat, i'm starting to take a liking to this series. Looking forward to the next episode.
May 29, 2007 3:11 AM

Aug 2006
Faust721 said:
I found this episode to be very entertaining. It had like everything in it. Funny moments, serious moments, an almost 3-way moment. I loved the whole bit about Momo being a skating virgin. While I still dont understand squat, i'm starting to take a liking to this series. Looking forward to the next episode.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. That entire virginity skit was freaking hilarious.
May 29, 2007 7:27 AM

Mar 2007
Anyone who can stream this somewhere for me? =s My 'new/old' computer apparently doesn't want this episode to run. Installed new codecs, redownloaded it etc. like 5 times and still doesn't want to play ;s

edit-

Kay watched it ;o
Not as weird as usual, maybe they're viewing the anime backwards? Like starting with last episode and ending with the first. Almost seemed like that with the 2 last ones.
SobzobMay 29, 2007 9:23 AM
Nov 29, 2008 4:43 AM

Feb 2008
Wow, now I realised how much musics of this series reminds of Simoun's.
And as everyone else have said, very entertaining episode. I'm officially hooked (or have been for last 7 episodes)
Apr 14, 2013 7:23 PM

Jun 2009
I'm not really sure what's so hard to understand. The series is going in reverse chronological order, the strangling in the water scene was shown to have already happened in the previous episode. Not to mention several other indicators.

As far as the overall plot. It seems Momoka is the reincarnation of a goddess (Sei) and Touka of some guy, and Yumiko is housing the spirit of Juna. Though, going by her words and actions at certain points, I think that Sei is encased inside Momoka as well.

I personally think it's pretty interesting how the series has played out so far. A plus is that the comedy kind of reminds me of Utena.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 24, 2014 6:05 PM

Nov 2011
And they just had to end the episode like that. Dem cliffhangers.
Jul 29, 2015 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
What?! Momo in bed with her boyfriend and his mother who's possessed( by a spirit who happens to hate her from a past life) and is feeling her up while getting fondled by her son.

This actually keeps getting better with each episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 17 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 12, 2007

3 by AshRayKay »»
Sep 8, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 2 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 13, 2007

6 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 28, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 1 Discussion

Kanashimi - Apr 4, 2007

20 by AshRayKay »»
Mar 10, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 25 Discussion

cyruz - Nov 6, 2007

5 by elgatosaika »»
Apr 17, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Touka Gettan Episode 6 Discussion

Faust721 - May 13, 2007

4 by Aurakin »»
Mar 28, 2023 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.