Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2018 1:12 AM
Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, that kuchiyaku, can he ever die? The few chapters ab that guy are really good and fun, then his continued role as a secondary villain really annoys me (it has one of the weakest chapter in the entire manga)

Don't know what to think about the "fake" climax. It has reached such a high point in chapter 111 that checking the chapter count, there are still 30 more left. How can all the rest stop that build-up???

Then again, everything before has been fighting and hatred and vengence, and the elephant in the room is the relationship btw father and son put under pressure (Daigoro in the hands of Yagyuu). So there's still plenty interesting ground to mine.

But seriously the Edo storm chapters are so gargantuan that I am disappointed. I read them too fast and shoulda take time taking in all those gorgeous storm wind rain drawings.
Mar 5, 2019 10:24 PM

Nov 2016
Abe is still alive. Well, figured that he wouldn't bite the dust so easily, but then again, an underwhelming death would've been quite fitting for him. Wonder what other disaster he's going to cause from here on or if he might undergo some unexpected change.

I like the turn of events revolving around Retsudo and Daigoro on the other hand, which has lot of potential for further interesting developments.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 9, 2020 10:25 PM

May 2015
Itto and Retsudō survive. Diagoro gets sent flying off the boat and Retsudō finds him and now has him as a hostage, but at least Diagoro is ok for now.
Itto finds Abe and decides to take his body to a monk thinking he's dead, but he ended up surviving by utilizing his poison.
Aug 8, 2021 7:30 AM

Aug 2018
The pathetic Abe is still alive and going and it seems that Daigoro is not in good hands wonder how will he be used by Retsudo against Itto.

May 20, 4:38 AM

Aug 2022
I can't believe that Abe is still alive.

More topics from this board

» why is this so underrted

DateYutaka - Apr 17, 2012

31 by DateYutaka »»
Aug 25, 1:57 PM

» Original read direction: right to left

Feli_Esmeralder - Aug 6

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Aug 7, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 96 Discussion

zomik - Apr 1, 2020

2 by bucciest »»
Jun 30, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 78 Discussion

zomik - Mar 7, 2020

2 by bucciest »»
Jun 29, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 69 Discussion

zomik - Mar 1, 2020

2 by bucciest »»
Jun 28, 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.