Forum Settings
Forums

Has Casual Discussion ever changed your view on a topic?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 27, 2018 9:50 PM

Feb 2017
Just been losing more and more faith in most of humanity here :( There's some good people tho
Aug 27, 2018 10:18 PM

Nov 2013
traed said:

GhostOutOfShell said:

@traed always has good info and quite interesting argument. I am pretty sure i change some of my views because of his posts as well.

I wouldn't even know what topic I would have changed your views on since I mostly just recall discussing with you rather than trying to convice.

I consider an indirect way of of changing someones opinion in this topic as well. What i mean is that if in having a conversation with you i gain new information or a point of view to consider, which in someway had me reconsidering my position on certain topics, then I will call it as in you changed my views, or more precisely helped me change my views. This usually will not be a strong shit in opinion, just slight change.
Signature was not removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Tulip & Flower Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2018 12:11 AM
Aug 2016
Muwi said:
Sonal1988 said:

I don't know about changing my views, but they cemented a lot of opinions of mine, about which I wasn't 100% sure.

@muwi @kuroko-chan @lunafleurette

Same, I don't think it's changed any of my views but just confirmed them rofl.

Kuroko-chan said:

So, you say you basically influenced us?
I thought I was the only one, but it seems you influenced more than just one person.
I think your existence on this site changed a few people's lives.
Idk about muwi and lunafluerette, but my life changed in the better because of you.

All Sonal does is bully me does that count as changing my life?

Hahahaha, she bully you? I thought you 2 were quite close, but not as close as I am with her hahahaha.
Aug 28, 2018 12:28 AM

Aug 2018
No. I'm an arrogant and stubborn piece of shit, with a blimp ego. I would soon stab my eyes and ears out before someone has the chance to
Aug 28, 2018 12:49 AM

Dec 2016
Kuroko-chan said:

Hahahaha, she bully you? I thought you 2 were quite close, but not as close as I am with her hahahaha.

Don't believe her. She's lying so that she can create a misunderstanding between you and I :(
Aug 28, 2018 1:36 AM
Aug 2016
Sonal1988 said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Don't believe her. She's lying so that she can create a misunderstanding between you and I :(

Hahahahahaha, ok, don't worry. I know you're not a bully.
Aug 28, 2018 2:44 AM

Dec 2015
Sonal1988 said:

I don't know about changing my views, but they cemented a lot of opinions of mine, about which I wasn't 100% sure.

Nothing about my views changed, I just got the urge to drink myself into oblivion to forget about people's idiocy and strengthened my own opinions

Kuroko-chan said:
Sonal1988 said:

So, you say you basically influenced us?
I thought I was the only one, but it seems you influenced more than just one person.
I think your existence on this site changed a few people's lives.
Idk about muwi and lunafluerette, but my life changed in the better because of you.

yep she's pretty life changing, i never knew i enjoyed tough love so much

xx0:44 ─🔘────────────── 04:44x
xxxxxxxxx ❚❚ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aug 28, 2018 8:16 AM
Jan 2017
No. Most of the time people troll. And you don't know if their serious.
Aug 28, 2018 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
The-Nsider said:
No. Most of the time people troll. And you don't know if their serious.

this is a massive pet peeve of mine, so I'm going to say it…
*THEY'RE
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why aren't Americans rioting over the fact that McDonalds is now a Luxury Item?

vasipi4946 - 6 hours ago

15 by katsucats »»
6 minutes ago

» Plummeting Birthrates Is a Good Thing

vasipi4946 - May 28

23 by katsucats »»
8 minutes ago

» Given mRNA changed their DNA, is it legal to kill Vaxxers?

vasipi4946 - 9 hours ago

17 by Rhae »»
11 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

822 by deg »»
12 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

53 by MalchikRepaid »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.