Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2018 8:56 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I have a feeling that Yuri girl isn't exactly as normal as she looks...

If she married Bern, it might of been different.
May 23, 2018 9:32 PM

Aug 2014
looks like she might be a spy or something.. i predict a war in the future..
May 25, 2018 8:33 AM

Jun 2013
That scene where Yuri Suggest that they should Disband the Military....I was feeling horror when I read the Web Novel....now when I see her happy Smiling face...that honestly scared the shit out of me, I feel utter Disbelief along with pants shitting Horror....

She is crazy...novel translator said perfect words...hope that any country does not get that kind of crazy idea on the head....sure disband the military....goodbye peace and any order in the streets...

Bern at least has awoken...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 25, 2020 8:03 AM

Dec 2017
Isn't Yuri supposed to be the protagonist of an otome game (back when japanese girl gets isekai'd by truck-kun and became Iris) and Iris as the antagonist? It makes me think of all the worst dialogue options in visual novels. Lol dIsBaNd tHe mILlitArRy
Dec 5, 2020 5:59 AM

Aug 2017
Yuri is the protag but all this is happening after the end of the game. these otome game isekai stories tend to end up being much bigger worlds then when it was just a game.

I really think she was sent there from that other country to weaken them. she goes in and woos all these high ranking dudes (the game's different routes) and picks whichever one will give her most control, and is easy to manipulate. "let's disband the military," "spend all this money on me and drain the kingdom's coffers, but I'll pretend it's to help everyone."

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - Apr 29, 2022

2 by MoFried »»
Jan 28, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami Chapter 56 Discussion

apep23 - Oct 13, 2020

0 by apep23 »»
Oct 13, 2020 6:18 PM

Poll: » Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami Chapter 55 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2020

0 by Stark700 »»
Aug 10, 2020 9:50 PM

Poll: » Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami Chapter 54 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 19, 2020

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jul 19, 2020 5:59 PM

Poll: » Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami Chapter 53 Discussion

Century_Orion - Jul 15, 2020

0 by Century_Orion »»
Jul 15, 2020 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.