Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 14, 2019 10:48 PM
Dec 2017
somehow Amadeus connected to the attack. and in the End shows Kurisu.. so amazing~
Oct 28, 2019 11:36 PM

Jun 2012
Why is yuki being set up as the motorcycle girl? Nonono.
Apr 17, 2020 9:00 AM

Dec 2019
Snap it wasn't Moeka after all, and im curious how he can activate reading steiner, his phone and amadeus has something to do with it im pretty sure.
                                                         đź–¤   

Nov 13, 2020 10:41 AM

May 2020
It's really interesting how things turned out in this episode.
Nov 18, 2020 8:01 PM
May 2020
fuck I forgot how cute was Kurisu outside the screen of that phone, god bless anime.

also, wtf is happenning these last episodes? lol. Daru's wife is the new Moeka, FB helps Okabe now(I always thought how cool his character was btw), Ruka wants to help so bad, so much shit happening

also, like the first anime, these attackers scenes are kinda underwhelming again lol, I guess an anime cannot be good in everything
dzewNov 19, 2020 6:34 PM
Apr 3, 2021 1:25 PM
Nov 2016
Anyone noticed the reference to sumo wrestler sticker from chaos child
Apr 4, 2021 12:17 AM

May 2016
kurigohan04 said:
Anyone noticed the reference to sumo wrestler sticker from chaos child

It is not just a reference, anime onlies (not VN readers) probably didn't notice it

-
Jun 24, 2021 11:53 PM

Jan 2017
Noice, the Okabe and Mr Braun standoff felt as tense as it was in the VN, poor Lukako's just wanna prove himself to be of more use in the gang.

Time to experience the melancholic feeling again that is meeting Kurisu once more
Jun 29, 2021 6:31 AM
Mar 2021
This felt like some classic Steins;Gate. I'm much more hopeful now about the series and if it continues like this I will be very happy.
Jul 2, 2021 4:50 PM

Apr 2018
So Mr.Braum is still a rounder and Maeko is still one of his ''members''. Okabe's Reading Steiner activates somehow after the weird call from Amadeus. Is SERN hacking into them? Scary.
KURISU IS BACK! Does she remember Okabe? From her reaction seems like she's confused..
And it seems like Yuki is one of the people that attacked Okabe's lab. Braum held someone's arm and we can see Yuki's arm in a bandage later.. sus
SideCharacterKalJul 2, 2021 4:54 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 16, 2021 1:06 AM

Jan 2021
It would be cool if Okabe could travel though world lines without a time machine or something like his phone but I don’t think that’s what happened it probably has something to do with Amadeus

Oct 16, 2021 3:23 AM

May 2016
Jamk_ said:
It would be cool if Okabe could travel though world lines without a time machine or something like his phone but I don’t think that’s what happened it probably has something to do with Amadeus

You can change worldlines without time travel, that's what happened in Ep22 of S;G too
-
May 15, 2022 12:24 PM

Apr 2020
Atavistic said:
Not quite the direction I was expecting after shit went down end of last episode, but if anything this outcome has probably proven more interesting than what I expected to happen.

First off, we can logically deduce that the group targeting Kagari/K-6205 are the group that Moeka mentioned were looking for her before, even if we have nothing else to go on for who they are. The fact that they aren't SERN is an interesting point to start with, as they could well have been suspects given Kagari's links to time travel and the IBN 5100. As for who it could be, we really don't know for sure, but there's a few things that seem worth noting: Leskinen has acted suspiciously before (that disappearance in the university hallway, anyone?) and that glance from Reyes at the shrine was also suspicious.

Based on that, I initially thought that Reyes was the woman in the helmet, but maybe it isn't as simple as that, given the conspicuous injury on Yuki's hand which the helmeted woman likely got from Braun's grab (as seen above). However, even that isn't clear cut as the image clearly shows Braun grab the right wrist, but it's Yuki's left wrist which is injured. Either way, it currently seems likely that the helmeted woman is either Reyes or Yuki, it's just hard to tell which one with all the possible red herrings and bluffs the show is using.

Other than that, the main detail of note was that news broadcast mentioning another earthquake in Russia and, while I would have considered this important anyway given the focus on it (they surely wouldn't just highlight it for no reason), the fact that this came moments before Reading Steiner would seem to suggest that time travel is involved. But that in itself raises several questions: who is time travelling here? Is it the group after Kagari, SERN or some other group? Surely not SERN, as the LHC is in Switzerland, but the mention of earthquakes would imply that something similar to the LHC is being used for the time travel.

Other than that, why are they time travelling, and how has that led to Kurisu being alive still and Amadeus no longer existing? What world line are we on now (notice that unlike in the original the Divergence Metre didn't stop and show us the number we moved to)? And, perhaps even more pertinently, is there someone else who has harnessed Reading Steiner out there, as this is the second time now that it has activated without Okabe doing anything at all? That's not even to mention the question of what else has changed, because Kurisu being alive is an absolutely monumental change at this stage.

Brilliant episode, and I cannot wait to see the answers to all these questions and more as the show continues.

the all those news shots from tv
people need to notice these details as well , as no body is literally talking about them
earthquakes in russia? , bodies of people with no brain(or what?) found?
they are really doing something suspicious there
maybe time travel experiments based on those papers stolen by makise kurisu's father
Jun 14, 2022 10:55 AM

Sep 2020
Terrible fight scene lol
Jun 18, 2022 3:39 PM
Nov 2016
L01MK said:
Terrible fight scene lol

Oh, you haven't seen anything yet, keep your expectations low because there are even worse action scenes ahead so embrace yourself because you are about to see some shounen shit in Steins;Gate 0 with those horrible action scenes.
Feb 7, 2023 10:14 AM

Aug 2021
Yuugo and Suzuha are totally badass, glad that the same events don't replicate in this worldline.

Yuugo and Okabe finally have tough conversation to clarify the situation, revealing that he's still working for SERN, and also revealed that the group that attacked the lab wasn't related to SERN. Is good to see they become allies, but that could also be a very risky move if either of them betrays the other for some reason.

The Amadeus is not sure whether to be taken or broken and the worldline just changed... Again. Somehow I feel like this is a big death flag to Maho, considering Amadeus could be a representation of Mayuri's clock in the Alpha worldline.

The scene after the credits... KURISU??!!
Oct 7, 2023 9:51 PM

Dec 2020
Mr Braum just hitting everyone while taking two steps lol

Someone altered the world lines again. If kurisu is alive. Different future, different suzuha different results in saving her?
Dec 7, 2023 6:47 AM
Oct 2021
Damnn what a plot twist again, bring back memory from season 1
Feb 13, 1:07 PM
Oct 2023
So Moeka and Braun arent behind this,then who is? Is it the proffesors? or is it Darus future gf which was kinda hinted due to the arm.Mr Braun got some good moves too.Woflgang Amadeus Mozart so thats from where Amadeus comes. The episode ends with Reading steiner being activated and we see Kurisu alive and well. Which is like wtf how much did the world line have to change for this to happen.This really has me intruiged about whats gonna happen next.Yukki sure is really sus(it might be a red harring though) and good to see Okabe confront mr Braun. with the truth
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2018

466 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 16, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2018

213 by TheMangaManiac »»
Jun 13, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2018

333 by Agathusian »»
Jun 12, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2018

220 by Twerms »»
May 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate 0 Episode 13 Discussion

Mxxxstation - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Twerms »»
May 22, 9:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.