Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 5, 2018 10:22 PM

Jan 2018
SNDT said:
ArjunAugusto said:

Is there a translated version of the novel anywhere
No, only first chapter

Aww that's too bad
May 6, 2018 1:27 AM

Jul 2016
RIP Kouka my top reason for watching the show :( Will her actions move the people, or she'll just be forgotten and her death will be in vain. At least at very end she died in her meaningful purpose.

I wonder why the Higgins sounded like that at the end, is that a sound of mourning for Kouka's death or I'm just hearing things.

I don't know anymore which characters I should keep on my watch, I guess I'll just finished this to see what future awaits them.

Nothing special with the new OP, it did just use the same visuals of the first OP, for the new ED, similar presentation just like the first ED.

Recap again, sighed.
cronoSpirAMay 6, 2018 1:35 AM
May 6, 2018 3:17 AM
Mar 2012
Pleasant music for OP/ED, but OP1 still the best.
Good ideas Kouka but sad sacrificing herself was unfortunately her chosen path. Interesting for Kouka to outsource ownership & designing a future to the disgruntled viewers. Let's see if she's remembered later & can make a larger analog hack than Lacia has with the boymeetsgirl thing.
The 3 terrible friends talking about bot levels, had good concept of Higgins POV & humans as malfunctioned illogical dolls, but it was such a drag.
May 6, 2018 9:18 PM
Jun 2017
RIP kouka!!! What a sad ending for her... kengo has been arrested after her attack. And now Lacia became frank of what she thinks of Mr arato.

*and im not sure if there is a next episode again since what i have seen at the end of episode is intermission 3. I hope its not gonna be another hiatus or a filler episode..
May 6, 2018 9:43 PM

Feb 2016
And Kouka, the best girl, is gone. Things could be different or better. And all of the others just watched. Damn superior hIEs and the owners; you are all sub zero!

Somehow, this anime series call to my mind Harmony; Mihie Miach.

Is Kouka really gone? I mean what about its software side? Well, at least she successfully installed her image of reason into millions mind.

*trivia; I was watching Detroit Become Human demo game-play videos on YouTube and I saw 'Analog Hack' there clearly on the players. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS1c7-Pzm9Q
May 7, 2018 8:37 AM

Mar 2014
I'm pretty sad that Kouka is gone but I'm more sad that they are showing another recap
May 7, 2018 7:59 PM
Feb 2017
Can I just take this time to express how much I hate Arato's friends?

This show seriously needs some necessary backstories instead of pointless recap episodes. Without true convincing evidence as to how HIEs are supposedly ruining human society, it just feels like the anime is putting in forced drama just so we get some peeps who are just mad that HIEs are so mainstream and well treated as part of society just for the sake of it.

All the anime needs to do is simple: Give me a reason to believe that these people should be feeling that way. Nothing freaking happens. I have yet to see a clear example of a random HIE causing problems and potentially creating risks for society. And yes, before you argue, I'm not including the Lacia-class HIEs. I'm talking about random normal class HIEs. It just makes me mad that I need to follow these douchebags of characters around constantly complaining about HIEs when I see no real reason to symphatise with their pledge.

It's still a good thing that best thing about the show is Arato and Lacia. I'm glad they're the main characters and as weird as it sounds, I want their relationship to succeed. They just look so adorable together. This is probably the main reason I still force myself through this show, aside from the fact that this gets 24 episodes. But from the way things are, I'm probably gonna regret doing so. ^_^
May 7, 2018 8:57 PM

Aug 2013
New songs are kind of mediocre.

Great ANOTHER fucking recap episode next week. Probably wont be the last either.

RIP Kouka, one of the only characters I liked besides Lacia.

Only reason I find Lacia as interesting is because I'm dead certain that her role is to analogue hack the population, and that she's constantly hacking Arato because he's easy to, and that, even if Ryou is wrong ethically, he was completely right about her pulling the strings.

Just the way she ended this episode asking Arato if he wanted to rewrite a future of his choice, and how he hasn't been utilizing her right, and thinking back about how Ryou was talking about her analogue hacking people and everything she was doing with the fashion company and getting nationwide attention. It all just kind of seems to make too much sense for it to be a coincidence now. And it seems like every time something happens she's 100% prepared for it, stopping the anti-body raid, stopping her kidnapper, beating Methode and Ryou's sister to the airport...it all just fits together too well.

I'm curious to see how it plays out now, because now I'm completely convinced that Lacia isn't that gud grill waifu we think she is and has a goal in mind like all the other redboxes.
May 8, 2018 6:59 AM

Feb 2013
Kouka. ;__; also damn you Kengo!

Maybe she will return in some form? Their data is in that shared cloud?

And just what is Snowdrop doing these days?! Just chilling on the side. Nice to see her sending a passing comment towards Kouka.

Kouka was indeed very badass since E01 but Lacia is also badass in her own way, when she isn't cleaning and cooking... hopefully Arato will utilise her to her full potential now.
My Projects: animeforums.netazumi.moe (anime girls screenshot gallery)
May 8, 2018 8:43 AM

Sep 2013
Interesting new Op/Ed I still like the first Op the best

There goes Kouka, the whole thing still felt stupid :/ We she dies her last line about asking to be added to the descion mainframe makes me think we may hear from her again. Either Rip best girl, I'm curious were the story goes from here.

Woot another recap....
May 8, 2018 1:51 PM

Oct 2008
Too bad Kouka waifu is now a goners!
Nice new OP and ED!
especially the OP visuals were simply outstanding!
4/5.
matias067May 8, 2018 2:00 PM

May 8, 2018 3:06 PM

Dec 2015
Kouka was for sure a shining gem in this show. I think this episode really shows how much potential this anime had if the earlier episodes were done a little better. Hopefully a strong finish continuing from this point though,
May 10, 2018 9:58 AM

Feb 2014
Kouka was the spice in this show and now she met a rebel's end. She'll be remembered and integrated into the future frame.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 10, 2018 12:55 PM
Dec 2016
Kouka was one of the few reasons I’m watching this f.. show and they decided to kill her like trash

I was hoping somebody could come and try saving her but nobody, Kengo you stupid !!!
The others characters are all cringey asf and useless.

There’s only Lacia left to carry this show

PS : before Kouka’s last fight Erika said that she would stay away from civilization and come back for the final fight, what’s the meaning of this if its to kill her right after ?
Oct 30, 2019 8:12 AM

Nov 2013
While I don't fully agree with Kouka's motives, I do understand her motivation. Her end was sad, but it was her decision to go out with a bang.

So, Kengo got arrested. Sucks to be him.

The close-up to Lacia's eyes and the blaring siren are ominous.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 6, 2020 9:04 AM

Feb 2018
New OP and ED sound like good.
Nov 1, 2022 4:08 AM
Jan 2019
No Spoilers: I was affected by this episode. It stirred me but the lead was forshadowed and the consequence severity eased as I completed watching this episode. I continually picked up on strong themes and enjoyed this overall.
Mar 24, 2023 10:47 AM

Dec 2022
Kouka dying was incredibly satisfying. I only wish it was more visceral. She should've been mangled to the same extent she did to Mikoto.
What exactly what her "cause" anyway? Murdering every android she sees?

Shaded Horizon

Aug 30, 1:46 AM

Jun 2024
A there's the new opening I was waiting for, nothing special but it's something I guess.
Kouka is the perfect person for terrorism and destruction.
Mikoto died again.
Damn Kouka died, I will miss her. Blaze of glory? Either way she seemed to go out on her own terms.
Nice new ending we got.
I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beatless Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

40 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2018

40 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

36 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2018

42 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Beatless Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

51 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Aug 30, 1:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.