Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2018 5:23 PM
Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh that was short, and dubbed, so who did the dubbing,Koreans putting up a fake American accent or Americans speaking too fast cu'z I can't seem to dig them with out having to rely on the subs?
WhoahohoMar 26, 2018 9:19 AM
Mar 26, 2018 8:12 AM

Jan 2013
Well that was horrible.
It's like watching RWBY.
Apr 10, 2018 4:58 AM

May 2009
CondemneDio said:
Well that was horrible.
It's like watching RWBY.
The English dubbing here is noticeably worse than that of RWBY.

And yeah, it's mainly because it's too spoken too fast. English syllables don't go this fast.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Aug 14, 2018 3:59 PM

Oct 2015
Watched the Japanese version and I must say that had lots of action, it was short, lacked development, the animation wasn't good and who was that half masked villain in the end?

I didn't even get who were the antagonists, and hell! They didn't even know too.

5/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 21, 2018 6:43 PM

May 2017
lihle808 said:
Watched the Japanese version and I must say that had lots of action, it was short, lacked development, the animation wasn't good and who was that half masked villain in the end?

I didn't even get who were the antagonists, and hell! They didn't even know too.

5/10

I'm late to the party, but that masked villain is Edgar, a boss found in the Soulworker game. The anime version's context is deprived from the game, so you should play it to fully understand the anime.
Aug 22, 2018 1:52 AM

Oct 2015
HotFireyDeath said:
lihle808 said:

5/10

I'm late to the party, but that masked villain is Edgar, a boss found in the Soulworker game. The anime version's context is deprived from the game, so you should play it to fully understand the anime.
Thanx a lot buddy, i will try to find the game
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 20, 2020 12:04 PM

May 2017
Ngl, it was pretty eh.
Dec 24, 2020 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
What's the point of an episode being just 3 minutes long? Why not cram them all together into an OVA?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.