Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2018 11:33 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Too bad Kaede is already in love with someone else. Still, at least the confession is made so that's something.

I felt underwhelmed by this final chapter though..
Mar 4, 2018 10:51 PM
Mar 2015
Lucky Kaede turned him down She is really a terrible slut
landofthekwtMar 5, 2018 8:26 AM
Mar 5, 2018 5:38 AM

Apr 2014
landofthekwt said:
Lucky Kaede turned him She is really a terrible slut

Yup.
I wouldn't want this bitch who prefers looks over someone who cares for you anyway.

Apr 30, 2019 12:31 AM

Dec 2009
Weirdly disappointing.
Feb 2, 2020 5:22 PM
Jul 2019
Felt incomplete, really wanted him to end up with someone like the blonde girl or the highschooler
Mar 11, 2021 4:53 PM
Oct 2020
the problem isn't about the the ending , it's about the mc not confronting his big brother for what he did ( i'm sure his big brother know that she is mc best friend and for a mature man you should at least think yeah i will ask my brother first if he have felling for her then if not i can smash )

also kaedi seem like a stupid girl ( maybe the author more stupid than her
first he put the promise ( which is to go together to highschool i think )
then didn't explain the development from the point she came back to the point she started dating the brother , then he made her fuck the mc multiple time after that she told him that she will be waiting for him at home , after he went back she refused him and he didn't even confronted his brother as i said in beginning
Apr 16, 2022 7:05 PM

Apr 2014
gotta say this series started really interesting but ended up being really annoying not to mention felt like it could have used a few more chapters to say the least

but man the girl he liked its just weird that it didnt even mention when and how she ended up with his brother not to mention how quick she decided to have sex with the brother but then again then she easily had sex with the mc which means she really dont care who she has sex with but in the end still chose the brother lol

but honestly i feel its for the better cause seriously the mc should have gave up on her much sooner

so in the end im glad he didnt end up with her but yet it still sucks how he was so hung up on it all that time but hey he's now in a different life and as 2 girls that want him also but even still it would have been nice to get like a what happens in the future like who he ends up with ect but didnt even get that

so for me it gets a 5/10 because its an ok read but there was just so much annoying shit with this series and things just happening without much context to a lot of it and then just ending it without no real true end

but hey at least he was able to have sex with his crush and confess and ultimately still get rejected lol (which was good cause that bitch was no good and super quick to fuck anyone) but it would have been nice to see what he would have been though next since now he can finally put all of that behind him but nope it ends when it felt like the story was just finally starting

but yeah it is what it is an ok but pretty annoying little series to say the least
DazeFireApr 16, 2022 7:10 PM
"one step at a time"
Sep 19, 2022 12:06 AM

Jul 2014
I can appreciate a short manga so it's fine to me.
Sep 18, 2023 8:21 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2019:

Oct 22, 2023 10:39 PM

Nov 2017
I guess the thing that irks me is the brother never cheated on her....she just assumed he did...and went straight to cheating on him with the mc......and she never got any repercussion from it.....she just still with the brother and he's none the wiser.....yea fuck her....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo DTED Chapter 20 Discussion

Kokujin-kun - Aug 3, 2014

3 by TehDanimal »»
Sep 24, 2016 9:53 AM

Poll: » Tokyo DTED Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

1 by Ernieeee »»
Aug 27, 2016 11:15 AM

Poll: » Tokyo DTED Chapter 18 Discussion

Hidden_Joker - Aug 6, 2014

3 by JL218 »»
May 31, 2016 8:06 AM

Poll: » Tokyo DTED Chapter 16 Discussion

Hidden_Joker - Jul 11, 2014

2 by Klad »»
May 12, 2016 11:00 AM

Poll: » Tokyo DTED Chapter 17 Discussion

Hidden_Joker - Jul 21, 2014

1 by Stark700 »»
May 10, 2016 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.