Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2010 4:15 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, it's out. Psycho little sister is actually a psycho little brother. Well, not a surprise since in the earlier chapter when Sakurako got it on with Saiki she didn't seem to have any boobs. lol

I think it's ridiculously tragic how Saiki has just been a victim to everything even before he went to Japan as the chosen heir. The relatives on his mother's side also treated him like crap. I really don't know what makes my heart hurt more, the fact the father took a complete blind eye at all the things that were happening in the family, or that Saiki lost himself through all the pain and inflicted the same thing on Masataka.

"Children are easily torn apart." A truer statement couldn't have been made.
Watase did an amazing job reverting Souma back and forth between his present self and childlike self whenever he opened his heart to Masataka. Lastly, I wont' lie that I was bawling by the time I got to the last two pages. Little psycho sister is no more and Saiki is left with his asshole of a father as his only family.

Oh god, one more chapter left and I can only hope that the two are happy.
GOD DAMNIT THEY BETTER BE HAPPY~! ;________;
Oct 22, 2011 9:41 AM
Feb 2010
Wow, that was like watching some super-psycho train wreck. Good thing I prepared myself by reading Ian McEwan.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 6 Discussion

AoiMemori - Mar 11, 2009

4 by Firechick12012 »»
May 11, 2019 5:51 AM

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 9 Discussion

SpectralWonder - Mar 18, 2010

19 by Rinnegami »»
Dec 27, 2017 4:38 PM

» Does anybody want to see this series get an Anime adaptation?

TakariFangirl - Feb 10, 2016

1 by WhenACatFlies »»
May 28, 2017 7:08 PM

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 1, 2009

2 by justaddnuocmam »»
Dec 20, 2009 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.