Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2016 8:27 AM
Feb 2016
There's a lot of striking imagery that would look fantastic in anime form, No I'm not talking about the sex scenes, I meant the scenery and clothing, the various suicide attempts, everything to do with Sakurako, etc.
May 28, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2015
TakariFangirl said:
There's a lot of striking imagery that would look fantastic in anime form, No I'm not talking about the sex scenes, I meant the scenery and clothing, the various suicide attempts, everything to do with Sakurako, etc.

Yeah, I would love to see this in anime form ONLY if it was done right. I would hate if they compromised on the animation or the characters.

The animation and artstyle I would like to be of high quality as it is a historical manga, short and the manga has been drawn with very detailed backgrounds. I feel it would be really important to create the right atmosphere and make it stand out from the rest of the anime.

I think the characters can be tricky to translate, although the good thing is that there's lots of help from the manga via the thoughts they share. I believe that with good voice actors and good and fluid animation to convey their movements, expressions etc. they could come out really troubled, sometimes relatable and very sad. It would also help convey some of the more "warm" moments the manga features.

Can't say that it will ever happen then. it's probably just wishful thinking.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 6 Discussion

AoiMemori - Mar 11, 2009

4 by Firechick12012 »»
May 11, 2019 5:51 AM

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 9 Discussion

SpectralWonder - Mar 18, 2010

19 by Rinnegami »»
Dec 27, 2017 4:38 PM

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 8 Discussion

SpectralWonder - Mar 17, 2010

1 by blindassassin »»
Oct 22, 2011 9:41 AM

Poll: » Sakura Gari Chapter 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 1, 2009

2 by justaddnuocmam »»
Dec 20, 2009 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.