Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2017 2:49 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

more ./hack stuff :D
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Oct 24, 2017 3:47 PM

Nov 2009
Thanks for posting the video here! Super happy to see these characters animated again, even if it's just for a short recap. I honestly hope this is leading up to a new anime project.

It wasn't ground-breaking, but it was cute!
Oct 24, 2017 4:45 PM
Dec 2013
I'm quite curious how they decided to make the Terminal disc HD. With the Original IMOQ cutscenes.. Did they use PCSX2 and upscale with the widescreen patch or did they do some in-house editing? Or perhaps we may see an IMOQ re-release if GULR does well?.. Hopes are high!
Oct 24, 2017 7:22 PM

Feb 2012
His was a great OVA series summary, I expected a new game from the first season of .hack series telling the story of the Kite with the improved graphics, but how did it come out of the G.U stage now. I believe that it will hardly be released a remake of the first stage

Oct 25, 2017 12:55 AM

Apr 2008
They forgot to mention .hack//Liminality, which was a parallel story to IMOQ set in the real world and was bundled with the first four games.
Maybe it wasn't considered fundamental.
Oct 26, 2017 1:15 AM

Jul 2016
I'm confused as to why this qualifies for its own page on MAL, but whatever. It was a fun little video.
Oct 23, 2019 7:20 AM

Oct 2015
/hack: roots looks interesting, but the others look like a deformed shit. G.U is the worst one of them all.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 2, 2020 9:26 PM

May 2012
This short yet super interesting and informative presentation really helped me tie some holes for those who only have watched the anime up till now. While short the amount of information that ties the anime, games, and all other stories together is really vast and enjoyable.

Would love to have seen this kind of thing expanded to a full fledged presentation
Jul 5, 2022 2:55 PM

Sep 2008
Updated video embedded down below since the one above is unavailable.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.