Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 23, 2018 12:33 PM

Sep 2014
Amazing episode! That Kiniro Mosaic x New Game! eyecatch surprised me. (I guess Shinobu makes sense since she likes foreign stuff such as blond hair.) I also would have never expected a Calimero reference!
Maika's backstory was so silly! Also that lap pillow + headpat combo... damn, the manager is a lucky guy. The shopping part was cute (wtf is wrong with those bears, though. They're drooling! xD)
That doujinshi looked so... interesting. I wouldn't mind taking a look. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Akizuki has good taste. Poor Maika was shocked, though. lol She's too pure.
Looks like the doujinshi belongs to the future waitress. Is she into BDSM? Interesting. (I like how the censor chibi-Mafuyus disappeared so we could see the whole cover. :3)
Apr 3, 2018 4:25 AM

Jun 2013
Maika loves foreigners and anything foreign. I bet her baby with Dino will look super beautiful like most half babies. She and Dino remind me too much of Ririchiyo and Sōshi from Inu x Boku SS.

Aww how cute Dino is wanting to go on a date with Maika and buy her a souvenir. They got each other the same thing.

Poor Ririchiyo/Maika was tainted by her very first doujinshi. Guuuurlll, I know how you feel. My first brush with a doujinshi was in San Francisco and I saw a yaoi Gundam Wing doujinshi that soiled my mind forever.

The owner turned out to be a super beautiful woman.
BibimbapskiApr 3, 2018 8:23 AM
臭い-
Apr 5, 2019 4:19 AM
Oct 2017
HiddenArmy said:
Wow, Idk why but Hifumi (New Game!) is in here...

a small incrustation never hurts it was a pleasure to see her again
Oct 25, 2019 8:02 AM

Apr 2013
Maika is certainly a very very innocent girl. Also seems like we finally get a fourth personality in the cafe.
Dec 19, 2019 11:29 AM

Aug 2018
Wait what?.. Is that Kiniro Mosaic and New Game transition screen?.. ;P
Dino is getting lots of precious memories from Maika.. ;p I wonder, how she feels about it.. Maybe for now she just acts really out of politeness, friendship or something.. She just gives lap pillow without too many thoughts, or buys present just really to thank.. It's sweet.. But also a tad bit sad.. That Maika maybe doesn't see anything special in this herself.. Well.. It is, how it is, I guess.. Good thing that Dino takes their relationship lightly and doesn't worry about this too much.. At least it seems so.. And as long as they both enjoy it, I guess, that's what matters the most..
Everyone is interested to look at doujin.. ;p I don't really get, why Mafuyu isn't letting Kaho to see.. I mean, she appeared out of nowhere just to stop Kaho.. But why?.. Is she really believing in that Kaho in her age shouldn't see stuff like this?.. Kaho already said that she knows what doujin is, so I don't get, why really block her.. Mafuyu is just wanting to be mischievous, I guess?.. Something like: too soon for you, girl, lol, git older.. Or something..
Asking inderectly customers about doujin?.. I like, where this is going.. ;p
Ero doujins are too much for Maika, hm?..
And what motivation really has the new girl to join working place, hm?.. ;p Would she like to tease Maika or something, she liked her bashful reaction?..
Apr 1, 2020 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
Lap pillow awww they were so cute!
Jul 21, 2020 6:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Maika was a pure soul being.

A failure date from manager-san. As expected!

A rated R++ on doujin works... Yeah, another maid girl appeared on next episode!

Poor Maika's soul with that too much poisonous encounters. I felt bad!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 20, 2020 9:00 PM
Jul 2019
so far there have been a few moments that I liked in this show but for the most part this has just felt like a big "How do you do fellow Otakus".
Jan 14, 2021 4:21 PM

Jul 2019
I too, would run to lap pillows. Maika's back story is a nice one. Good interest she has of the different people of the world.

K-KORE WA LIMITED EDITION DOUJINSHI. This anime does so well at references with otaku culture lol. That doujinshi is very cultured too, yes.
Jan 31, 2021 10:11 AM

Feb 2020
Moe overdose. That was so awesome episode. I love this show. <3

Those matching bears were cute. :3
Mar 27, 2021 2:34 AM
Feb 2021
This is great. Something for me.
this episode was a lot of fun
Jul 5, 2021 10:23 PM

May 2020
What is that douljin lol
Jul 20, 2021 11:26 PM

Mar 2018
Couldn't help but think of this once the scene played out.

Aug 2, 2021 1:07 PM

Jan 2019
English: Wow, what a nice gift Dino and Maika exchanged. I like their friendship!

The doujinshi magazine part was very funny, I didn't expect it.

Poor Maika...

----------

Portuguese: Wow, que belo presente que Dino e Maika trocaram. Eu gosto da amizade deles!

A parte da revista doujinshi foi muito engraçada, eu não esperava.

Pobre Maika...
Oct 31, 2021 4:13 PM

Nov 2013
Thanks God this onee-san has shown up.
I'm starting to get really bored with this show.
Nov 24, 2021 8:58 AM
Aug 2021
This episode is kinda cute, with Maika's story. However, overall this series is a bit tropey. Only up to episode 3, some of the catchphrases or parts that were supposed to be funny are starting to become repetitive and unfunny, and the reactions of the characters to situations are starting to become predictable. The comedy side of this show is kinda weak (at least up to this point).
Cabbage_CatNov 24, 2021 9:16 AM
Feb 17, 2022 8:34 AM
Nov 2019
very bold to show that magazine
Mar 25, 2022 5:27 PM
Sep 2007
That doujishi... Maika is shocked, Koyo and Kaho are curious and Mafuyu tries to keep it away, since Kaho is underaged. Not that it will do anything to make her less curious about that thing.

Maika trying discreetly ask customers about doujishi, lol. "Do you like being tied up?" XD

Hopefully it's not as depressing as infamous 一七七0一三...

Doujishi's owner turns out to be sadistic redhead from the intro. We'll see where this is going...
Nov 16, 2022 4:21 AM

Oct 2022
There were less jokes but the ones that were there managed to get me laughing. The cast is still likable as always and I liked that Maika got her boss that keychain just because, she thought, he liked it a lot.
Jul 28, 2023 6:36 AM

Nov 2018
I hate how cliche this thing is. Come on, throw in some depth or actual creativity, not annoying otaku humour and references that don't hit at all. 

This is just Inu x Boku all over again. I want to put a bullet in my head just to stop seeing all these one-dimensional overused archetypes, not a single creative joke. 
I hate everyone equally
Nov 30, 2023 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
Lap pillow scene was cute!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blend S Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2017

159 by DanaHuman »»
Aug 7, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

99 by DanaHuman »»
Aug 5, 3:27 PM

Poll: » The question still stands— best girl who

sangonomiya_k - Jul 20

12 by sangonomiya_k »»
Jul 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

170 by nirererin »»
Jul 24, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Blend S Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

190 by nirererin »»
Jul 15, 3:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.