Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2017 9:41 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i don't understand how Jaehee is so fascinated by Dai when all he does is abuse him. please don't let this be some twisted abusive relationship where Jaehee is in love with Dai even though he's a terrible person. so far i'm not really understanding the high praise but i might be proved wrong
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2018 9:22 PM
Dec 2015
Literally what crackhead wrote this. This is like textbook abuse. this little bitch dai has 0 redeeming qualities LMAO all he did was abuse jaehee and let a girl get probably raped and beaten because he was jealous uwu. literally the reasons anyone liked anyone else in this manga were so shallow stupid and melodramatic. People probably like this so much cause the arts pretty and they’re so out of touch with reality that this passes of as being deep or meaningful or good writing LOL. for once I’ll have some self respect and I won’t finish reading it.
Sep 20, 2018 5:25 PM

Apr 2014
HIATUS_X_HIATUS said:
Literally what crackhead wrote this. This is like textbook abuse. this little bitch dai has 0 redeeming qualities LMAO all he did was abuse jaehee and let a girl get probably raped and beaten because he was jealous uwu. literally the reasons anyone liked anyone else in this manga were so shallow stupid and melodramatic. People probably like this so much cause the arts pretty and they’re so out of touch with reality that this passes of as being deep or meaningful or good writing LOL. for once I’ll have some self respect and I won’t finish reading it.

yeah i think you made a good choice because i remember being fed up during some parts of the manga. it had its good moments but i don't think it's worth reading 15 volumes for. only some middle parts of the manga were decent but the beginning and ending were pretty.....mediocre
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2018 10:23 PM
Dec 2015
beloving said:
HIATUS_X_HIATUS said:

yeah i think you made a good choice because i remember being fed up during some parts of the manga. it had its good moments but i don't think it's worth reading 15 volumes for. only some middle parts of the manga were decent but the beginning and ending were pretty.....mediocre

yeah it doesn’t seem like it’d get much better because the writer so beautifully demonstrated in this first chapter alone that they’re a terrible writer

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Avrin_Rose - May 6, 2022

1 by styx971 »»
Sep 14, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Let Dai Chapter 75 Discussion

Jasonbear - Aug 17, 2009

36 by liamybby »»
Jul 24, 2023 8:47 PM

» sounded cool until i realized its gay

AnimeHonor - Aug 12, 2016

1 by tretij »»
Aug 12, 2016 2:13 PM

» The MCs are both horrible people *spoilers*

Polyphemus - Jun 4, 2013

2 by ThatOneAfrican »»
Apr 19, 2015 10:45 PM

Poll: » On a very random note on Let Dai

neilcfreak - Jan 15, 2010

7 by Menatsu »»
Jul 4, 2011 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.