Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2017 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
I don't mind spoiler. Is there a few more people/humans in this world unable to use magic or is Asta really the only one?
Oct 7, 2017 4:36 AM

Mar 2015
as far as it showed, yes, asta is the only one, literaly... the magic is for everything, even as simple as family game or works... it's already natural that way... rather than anything, it was much more similiar to break blade in this sense than any other battle shounen...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 15, 2017 11:59 AM

Aug 2012
PsychologyM said:
I don't mind spoiler. Is there a few more people/humans in this world unable to use magic or is Asta really the only one?
I cannot say if it is the only one but he is extremely rare. Not having any magic can have its advantages.Based on many other similar anime I knew from episode 1 that he could nullify magic. That is why they are so rare. Because they are dangerous to a world dependent on magic. And I suspect there was a campaign to exterminate them in the past. What will be interesting is the true nature of the demon and the wizard king. I suspect things are a bit more complex. That the story is false and the fight was between a magic user a nullifier and the magic user won. Here is a quote that I think fits: die as a hero or live long enough to become the villain. To save everyone from magic he may need to become the villain.
Oct 15, 2017 2:33 PM

Mar 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
PsychologyM said:
I cannot say if it is the only one but he is extremely rare. Not having any magic can have its advantages.Based on many other similar anime I knew from episode 1 that he could nullify magic. That is why they are so rare. Because they are dangerous to a world dependent on magic. And I suspect there was a campaign to exterminate them in the past. What will be interesting is the true nature of the demon and the wizard king. I suspect things are a bit more complex. That the story is false and the fight was between a magic user a nullifier and the magic user won. Here is a quote that I think fits: die as a hero or live long enough to become the villain. To save everyone from magic he may need to become the villain.

you really has nice observation, do you mind spoiler or prefer to wait? only answring for people who don't mind spoiler... try as much not spoiled anything, if it's plot spoiling, will under spoiler...

> I cannot say if it is the only one but he is extremely rare.
asta case was has no magic, at all, which is not only are, but asta pretty much the only exception in the magic world... i don't know how much it will expanded it's world, but as much as 3 kingdome already explained, they still have no idea about people who has no magic, or his magic is nullification
> Not having any magic can have its advantages.
it can't in this world, like literaly, everything need magic, and oftenly magic determined your works and future...
>Based on many other similar anime I knew from episode 1 that he could nullify magic. That is why they are so rare. Because they are dangerous to a world dependent on magic.

>And I suspect there was a campaign to exterminate them in the past.
it was more complex than that

>What will be interesting is the true nature of the demon and the wizard king.I suspect things are a bit more complex.
yes, because

>That the story is false and the fight was between a magic user a nullifier and the magic user won.
as far as t showed, there is no such a thing as lot nullifier people... aslo isn't it maka it lose the purpose of nullification if it's the mayority?
>Here is a quote that I think fits: die as a hero or live long enough to become the villain. To save everyone from magic he may need to become the villain.
maybe, but who knows... too soon to judge...
KumaOct 15, 2017 2:40 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2017

136 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
4 hours ago

» wtf wide asta

DexterDrubo - Jun 24

16 by BROHOWTOPUTANAME »»
Jun 25, 5:34 PM

» Will Asta get Rebecca as his wife ?

HaremKing01 - Jun 23

15 by HaremKing01 »»
Jun 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

346 by drizeth »»
Jun 24, 10:15 PM

» What about Asta???

DexterDrubo - Jun 23

12 by Xjebtvybrhfye »»
Jun 24, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.