Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 18, 2019 6:09 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing stuff! So this is going to be "Infinity" Crossover like in the Marvel comics XD

Sota is a piece of shit as always. Truly this idiot should disappear in the face of this planet.

Battle Royale event is going to be fun!! Also 2-3 more characters appearing? Let's do this!!!
Nov 18, 2020 1:50 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Enjoyed these last two episodes a lot.
He finally talked about it though, and I did sympathize a lot more than I thought I would, it was soo cute to see them both together, that outcome was really sad, and does bring a lot of emotional baggage to the existence of Altair, which I m hyped to see unfold.

But be warned, ep13 is actually a shitty recap, 90% was a pure recap, with the other 10% being actual comedic stuff, but still... it drops a bit from how strong these last 2 episodes were.
Mar 3, 2021 3:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just realized that this is basically fate zero and that fate zero is basically also a reverse isekai lol. Can only imagine if ufotable got their hands on this

NYANPASU
5700XT

Sep 1, 2021 11:25 AM
Aug 2017
I have lost all respect for Souta. How can you ignore someones cry for help and take satisfaction from it. Even after she committed suicide he didn't face the truth but cut all connections with her. Fucking piece of shit hopefully Altair kills him off
Jul 6, 2023 3:06 PM

Nov 2021
Souta is such an irredeemable P.O.S.
As an artist, I can guarantee every artist is fueled by some amount of envy, but going as far as to ignore her cries for help and feel "satisfied" by others' bullying, your friend is so fucked up. And to ERASE, all connections to her is just like a murderer getting rid of all the evidence. He knew what he did and is trying to escape his punishment; Altair is his personal punishment and should accept dying by her hand.
AltadenaJul 6, 2023 3:13 PM

Oct 16, 2023 6:31 PM

Nov 2022
That Knight, Alice is incompetent and smart at the same time. You read your gun partner like a book, but you forgot what the "black fox" said about saving Altair, that was a hint she gave you, you should look into that name more, it was your best friend's dying wish.
Jan 2, 12:06 AM

Aug 2019
Yeah episode pretty much felt like a build up for the next arc with all the talking and planning which i guess is ok. Ngl a lot of the info is hard to digest in a single sitting, i think all i managed to understand was Altair's powers and infinite but limited to the word's limits, creators can make real time changes to creations with fandom exposure being the real driving force to how strong the powers can be but also limited to worlds limits, new creation and hinted 2-3 more, all the creators need to make an arc that combines the story of their creations together in a spin off world where they force Altair into to separate her from the real world and creations can fight her in.

Honestly i feel like one of the easiest things i feel like the creators can do to intertwine their creations worlds with one another is multiverse spin offs, just say some ball shit like "yeah new branch / new route nothing to do with main story" then boom you have all the creative freedom you need.

Honestly still can't wrap my head around Souta's actions towards Setsuna, like i understand it wasn't entirely his fault what happened and stated that before her death he distanced himself from her due to her big rise, but he still kinda played a part in her death by leaving her to dry when she needed someone the most at the time, thus thinks he's the reason she died.
But for me its the fact he admitted he felt ugly satisfaction from her initial downfall after deciding to distance himself, it still feels so sinister and out of character and such a weird trait to give him, i mean he's as bland as it comes rn, but to think that one of his known traits as a character is over jealously about others success to a point where you'd be stuck up enough to cut them off cus they weren't like you anymore and feel pleased when they come crashing down.

Lmao I also couldn't help but also just keep thinking how this 16 year old teen is trauma dumping and kinda way over dramatizing how he thinks he's the reason for Setsuna's death all in front of 1 government official, 4 writers / editors for light novels who are probably more then double his age and stay in doors mostly, 4 interdimensional and superhuman entities created through the thoughts of their creators and by all laws of physics shouldn't exist. Like i feel like almost none of these people are specially qualified to help sort out Souta's trauma beside pep talk, but also how the current topic at large was the fact that another super natural interdimensional entities grand goal is the destroy the world indefinitely, so imo the result of the scene just turn into really akward atmosphere for me.
May 27, 9:23 PM

May 2021
They legit have to write a multiverse to beat her lol
She gets powers from any work that includes her

Gota make shaggy pull up or meme characters and she gets destroyed
People will just universally agree she gets shit on by uncle grandpa
Karva1May 27, 9:51 PM
Inhales oxygen
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2017

260 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

237 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

244 by Karva1 »»
May 26, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

377 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

401 by Selcukyilmaz »»
May 14, 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.