Forum Settings
Forums
The Prince's Romance Gambit
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2017 2:45 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaki and Momo are dead serious to set up Koume with Tsubaki even at the cost of their 4-kings being ripped apart for the sake of keeping Hatsuyuki and Koume apart!

The suspension bridge plan was so bad it was bound to fail! And the girls' talk wasn't really helping either.

Koume is so oblivious about Tsubaki's interest in her that I feel for Tsubaki. But like I have always said, and as I prefer in majority of the shoujo/josei manga, I always support the female protagonist's love interest so I cannot root for Tsubaki even though he is such a wonderful person.

Things are going to get a bit out of hand I assume as Kaki and Momo plan the next steps to accomplish their goal!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 23, 2017 6:59 PM

Dec 2015
That glasses guy is really getting on my nerves, I was hoping he's at least better than that.
Apr 28, 2017 2:29 PM
Mar 2015
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaki and Momo are dead serious to set up Koume with Tsubaki even at the cost of their 4-kings being ripped apart for the sake of keeping Hatsuyuki and Koume apart!

The suspension bridge plan was so bad it was bound to fail! And the girls' talk wasn't really helping either.

Koume is so oblivious about Tsubaki's interest in her that I feel for Tsubaki. But like I have always said, and as I prefer in majority of the shoujo/josei manga, I always support the female protagonist's love interest so I cannot root for Tsubaki even though he is such a wonderful person.

Things are going to get a bit out of hand I assume as Kaki and Momo plan the next steps to accomplish their goal!

Nunnally03 said:
That glasses guy is really getting on my nerves, I was hoping he's at least better than that.

Where are you reading this at? I can't find anything past chapter 9.

More topics from this board

» adaption?

Cambeezee - Apr 19, 2019

0 by Cambeezee »»
Apr 19, 2019 11:03 PM

Poll: » Ouji ga Watashi wo Akiramenai! Chapter 15 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 14, 2018

0 by Kuma »»
Dec 14, 2018 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ouji ga Watashi wo Akiramenai! Chapter 14 Discussion

shanimebib - May 28, 2017

0 by shanimebib »»
May 28, 2017 10:55 AM

Poll: » Ouji ga Watashi wo Akiramenai! Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

2 by Nunnally03 »»
Apr 23, 2017 6:58 PM

Poll: » Ouji ga Watashi wo Akiramenai! Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

2 by Nunnally03 »»
Apr 23, 2017 6:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.