Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2017 10:21 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
AWE!! That's a cute beginning to the chapter!! Although Mugiko was caught off-guard, her grandfather is clearly so happy to see her! ^^

LOL, yep, the two birthmarks confirmed that Mugiko is indeed his granddaughter! :P I think nowadays, people would resort to a DNA test..?

Even though Mugiko dreamed of being a wealthy Miss, it's nice that she didn't leap at the opportunities her grandfather gave her. She's not greedy at all! :) I'm amazed the Ichimuras agreed to have Mugiko registered as part of the Shidou family so fast! I didn't think Yuuzaburou would already mention a will at their reunion @____@

I like that Mugiko stood up for her family! --> "It has nothing to do with money!"

Yoshiki...good job at being a jerk. <.<

I'm happy this series defies the saying, "Blood is thicker than water." :) Mugiko's persistence to be with her adopted parents is worth applauding. The fact that Mugiko refuses to be called, Sumireko, reaffirms her insistence to keep the identity she grew up with.

It's very true that when dreams turn into reality, they don't always make people happy. Mugiko is such a mature character, it's hard to believe she's only 15! ><

Wow...The Ichimuras moved? ._____. Did Yuuzaburou give them a house, in exchange for raising his granddaughter?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 6, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
May 6, 2017 9:48 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 4 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 6, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
May 6, 2017 9:24 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 21, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 21, 2017 7:05 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 1 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Mar 9, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Mar 9, 2017 8:44 PM

Poll: » Romance Godan Katsuyou Chapter 14 Discussion

Tsuki_Chun - Jul 8, 2016

0 by Tsuki_Chun »»
Jul 8, 2016 3:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.